Phantis Forums

Xanthi-Panathinaikos

athinaios

LEGEND, keep ur propaganda for the oly forums. We all know who got favored calls this season on AND OFF the field.

as for the game, Matos isnt in the starting 11 with simao taking his place.

Galino,Vyntra,Moris,Goumas,Spyropoulos, Tziolis, Matos, Kara, IVan, Salpi, Postiga.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The refs have been calling everything in paos favor as well, so the games wont end close. Diving and bad calls will chose the result.

Bravo karagounis you disgraced ellada. Seeing him on AMERICAN soccer stations and videos diving talking bout greece fluke on 2004

what are you talking about...

FOOTBALLLL on AMERICAN stations :LOL:

Karagkounis disgraced nobody man. The guy really has no balance and is small.

Euro 2004 wasnt a fluke. We had some luck, but honestly no team wins ANY TOURNAMENT TODAY WITHOUT SOME LUCK. You can always trace their poreia back to 1 instance or game that could have gone wrong. Greece won a great tournament - not only did we WIN but we won as underdogs and 100% CLEAN. No match deciding controversies, no offside goals, no questionable PKs, no diving, no PK shootout

JUST hard work. As a 100/1 to win without things like that is amazing. You dont call it a fluke. If Greece winning was a fluke, then the sport of football, is a fluke. Just because an underated team won doesnt make it a fluke. And so what if they didnt make the WC after, accidents happen, slip ups happen and intl teams change quickly.

Denmark won in 92, they didnt go to WC USA in 1994... :whistle:

Czech Rep went to the finals in 96, they didnt go to 1998 WC in France...

who cares? Greece is on that trophy, and it was well deserved.

off topic: who ever likes ''epithetiko' soccer... watch the game larisa - ofi ... the best game in SL... 30 faseis for goal thats all i can say... WATCH IT!!!

im uneasy about the start weve made.....Xanthi already testing our defenses and were a bit sloppy passing.. lineup i like though.....we really do have to score first half i feel, our bench has no options on it.

Why did Eki have to be such a child? We cant have that behaviour, yet we need te option in midfield (Simao is great, but not as organizing a player) if this doesnt correct itself very soon I say drop Eki this summer... :tdown:

i seriously dont know where you all get the confidence for todays game

we will get one point if were lucky today

and been 1-0 down already we generally dun score more than 1 or 2 goals all season

and i think we have one attacking option on bench

No, I think we should stay back, relax and then attack furiously in the last 5' of the game :whistle: :1eye: :1eye:

There's plenty of time if we think cool and attack with purpose and with deliberation... not with long, high shots.... that show desperation.

were in serious trouble if we cant score before half. We have ZERO attacking options on the bench, Pap is hardly a boost, and everybody else is a defender.

Now that i think of it, we have no depth whatsoever on our team offensively.

Im starting to think unless we get a bigger squad, were never going to win the Prota8lhma. We have constant injury problems, s%$#! doctors, and some players flat out blow like Papadopoulos and were left with no choices.

Its time to expand the team maybe budget too mr vardinogiannis...

Archived