• Created
  • Last Reply

yes!

!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i just found out you guys lost and i am very happy

no!

!!!!!!!SECOND!!!!!!

lol i saw us lose and I am very sad!

as for Postiga, another injured striker.....do we have any loans we can recall mid season?

Petropoulos?

Seriously, we REALLY need DEPTH right now, or were not going to win out the rest of our games. Maybe Petropoulos doesnt play a minute, but the championship and having options are incredibly more important issues. We dont want to be stuck with no strikers on the bench for not even ONE game. Its doubtful well win without control over the league right now, but if we are gonna have any chance we must win all our next matches, and take every measure possible to make sure we do - even if it means recalling Petropoulos just to put him on the bench - DO IT.

Well we chocked in the worst possible moment.

Our defense was horrid. One or two Xanthi players would receive these long balls and everyone looked panicked. Galinovic had a horrible game. So did Morris and Spyropoulos.

Xanthi had a plan: Send long balls forward and bypass midfield alltogether. They also had a prayer: every time Radzinski touches the ball, make it go in. It was sick to watch, but all three goals we conceded looked like practice play.

Now if Olympiakos draws one of their next five games, we'll be tied for first. We need Olympiakos to lose. We had a chance to win and get it over with, and Olympiakos would actually prefer us to win, because now we'll ratchet up the Wallner talk :D

EPO issued a registration when they should not, then they gave Olympiakos three points to put them up by two points when they are really one point behind. I guess winning the league for us means we need to win by more than three points, and we are not up to it.

If Olympiakos ties one of their next five games, and we win all our games, we'll be tied for first. I am not sure, but I think we'll have to play them in a game to determine the champion. Interesting prospect.

Here is what's ahead:

PANATHINAIKOS

56 points

Remaining Games:

Larissa 2-0 W

@Xanthi 3-2 L

Iraklis

Panionios

@OFI

Aris

@Kalamaria

AEK

53 points

Remaining Games:

@OFI 1-4 W

Aris 1-1 D

@Kalamaria

Olympiakos

Ergotelis

@PAOK

Asteras

Olympiakos

58 points

Remaining Games:

@Veria 0-1 W

Atromitos 2-0 W

@Levadiakos

@AEK

Larissa

@Xanthi

Iraklis

We need some luck, some help from our friends (AEK I love you :) and to win all our games. If you have watched Olympiakos play, this is not over by a long shot.

i think Xanthi will lose because Radzinski wont have as an amazing a game and as much luck, and also because OSFP know now to be better prepared.

Xanthi are very beatable - even when we were down 3-0 we still ended up being the better team deserving to win (with 2 goals so many chances and posts afterwards..)

AEK are out of the race. Its highly unlikley they will do anything to stop OSFP.

Also we have to beat Aris and Panionios.....they are at home but that guarantees us nothing anymore....our fortress is just a neutral venue now, with the fans silenced theres no added intimidation. even in years where we lost the protathlima years ago - wed still have an impenetrable leoforos. now......forget it its just grass with some people seated.

i think Xanthi will lose because Radzinski wont have as an amazing a game and as much luck, and also because OSFP know now to be better prepared.

Luck??? I just saw the goals. PAO's defence was shocking!!! It was the same level as one of the lower teams in Cyprus! Wtf happened on the first goal??? 4 players standing next to each other, and 15 yards of space between them and the other 2 that closed Radzinski down! It's frightening that the potential champions of Greece can defend like that!

The 2nd goal was another ridiculous one to concede from the defenders point of view.

The 3rd was good but seriously, what was Galinovic doing (for all 3 goals in fact!)

Shocking defensive performance and sorry, but after that PAO doesn't deserve the league title.

Luck??? I just saw the goals. PAO's defence was shocking!!! It was the same level as one of the lower teams in Cyprus! Wtf happened on the first goal??? 4 players standing next to each other, and 15 yards of space between them and the other 2 that closed Radzinski down! It's frightening that the potential champions of Greece can defend like that!

The 2nd goal was another ridiculous one to concede from the defenders point of view.

The 3rd was good but seriously, what was Galinovic doing (for all 3 goals in fact!)

Shocking defensive performance and sorry, but after that PAO doesn't deserve the league title.

ill take one break down by our defense like that in a whole seasons worth any day...it came at a horrible time DEFINITLY but remember, this defense has been rock solid ALL year long...

ill take one break down by our defense like that in a whole seasons worth any day...it came at a horrible time DEFINITLY but remember, this defense has been rock solid ALL year long...
Rock solid, except for when it REALLY matters hey? In the home-stretch of the league, against Rangers, and of course in the cup game against Oly. Yes, a rock solid defence Baresi would be jealous of! :LOL:

Rock solid, except for when it REALLY matters hey? In the home-stretch of the league, against Rangers, and of course in the cup game against Oly. Yes, a rock solid defence Baresi would be jealous of! :LOL:
the leagues not over yet megale...rangers? why cause they scored one goal??

you should stop trying to pick fights dude :nono:

the leagues not over yet megale...rangers? why cause they scored one goal??

you should stop trying to pick fights dude :nono:

You are talking sh...rubbish! Whenever someone makes an observation you don't like they are either "anti-PAO" or "trying to pick fights". Grow up.

Rangers were splitting your defence at will in Scotland and in Greece they had 2 opportunities and scored 1!!! Xanthi had 4 shots and scored 3. Does that that sound like a defence that's rock solid to you?

Disagreeing with you does not mean i'm trying to pick a fight. If you can't handle diverging opinions you shouldn't be on a sports forum

A, re Dude, you are crazy re file :D you write such strong opinions from just wathing mere game highlights!

Anyway, here is how it goes: Xanthi stepped all over you in Karaiskaki. They lost 2-1. Radzinski missed a penalty with 6 min left that would have tied the game. In this game, Radzinski and some other players (can't remember all the names) missed several easy chances to score. 90% of their shots hit the peristeria flying over Faliro.

Today, Radzinski gets the ball three times, he makes three goals. We step all over Xanthi and we lose 3-2.

In our first game, we stepped all over Xanthi who played with 11 players in their box for 90 minutes. 0-0.

Yesterday, Atromitos stomped all over Olympiakos. They lost 2-0. Nikopolidis closes his eyes, bunches his unibrow, falls backwards, does a windmill kind of thing with his arms as the striker releases the ball from three meters out. The ball hits Nikopolidis' shoelaces and goes out.

Kalamaria steps all over Olympiakos, beats them 1-0. Olympiakos finds that EPO might have made a mistake with a player's registration. They appeal. The judges scratch their @@s sip frape, give Olympiakos the game and rush to watch their team play in Chelsea (you know you'll be hearing this from me for years :)

We step all over you in Karaiskaki. We win a penalty, Pap takes the shot like his knees were made of jello. You have one chance, a crappy corner comes in, the ball bounces, Malartz does some stupid ass move like he was hit by lightning, the ball rolls around, Antzas falls down and makes a goal. 1-1.

AEK stepped all over you in Karaiskaki, they lose 1-0

On and on.

Sure PAO management has made some horrible decisions. Letting Nikopolidis (einai kai kontoxorianos mou) go was the biggest error of the last decade. But we need to catch a break here and there too.

Did you see today how the ball bounced around in our defense always finding the lone Xanthi player?? Did you see how the ball always ended up in Xanthi's feet all game long when it bounced around in their box?? Did you see how the ball didn't want to go in in our first goal??

I am not religious, nor superstitious, but man, there is a universal conspiracy against PAO winning this league. We need some voodoo or something.

PS. On a side note since we speak of Olympiakos: Theodoridis sucked when he played football, he sucks even more now that he plays arhi-traboukos. I am glad Lemonis is gone so I don't have to hear him draaaagiiing every other vowel (Piraeus mangas sign), now we have to hear Theodoridis draaagiiiing his vowels through his incomprehenible drivel. The arhimastoras of the paranga talks about Kakos being PAO's team leader is asinine. Next week it will be Mitropoulos; we know the drill, put every official in the "briza". It worked too becausee Kakos sucks as a ref.

PS2. Varouhas sucks too.

No man, I don't want free points. If radzinski was doped, then ok, but for faulty paperwork, forget it. I'll change teams.

i was joking... i forget to put ----> :P :P

No man, I don't want free points. If radzinski was doped, then ok, but for faulty paperwork, forget it. I'll change teams.

Also, may I remind you that in last year cup game pao-larisa 1-2, the second goal scorer was antsue who was later found to be doped.

Panathinaikos did not persue this issue legally.

PAO defensivley had a bad game. Theyve been great at defense this whole season, even better than Olympigavros even. It happens sometimes in football. Of course it wasnt great defense today.......Ever heard of bad days?

PAO defensivley has been very strong this season, in Greece and in Europe, you cant just go off and say what a horrible defense we have (in general) after one game where we screwed it. Weve been very tight defensivley all season, its normally been scoring that is our problem.

By luck i meant, honestly 3 shots 3 goals is considered in my book a form of luck.....Somedays youre that good to finish every chance, others you are not and cant kick the ball straight...I think you know what I really mean. Radzinski would have 20 goals by now if he was every game that fortunate. I dont mean the goals were flukes, they were all earned and counted off of PAO's mistakes. Its His lucky day to get that, and to hit them all on target and in......

Archived