Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

george21

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... it says 4 million pound ... which means 6 million euro ! ! ! :)

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad ... but I think we can get more for Papastathopoulos, if we were to sell him anyway (I'ld rather have him stay at AEK though).

Same here i hope we keep Pap because he is good. Yes we can use his money but i rarher have him. The same thing happen when we sold Katouranis to Benfica. We never really got anyone to cover his spot. I say let's keep Pap and also let's bring Katsouranis back get Kleiton and maybe Basinas and let's go for the championship!!!!!!!

Is he any good? Btw how is his name written in Latin characters? Simsir? Or Tsimsir? Can't seem to find anything about him.

CIMSIR..

what i heard is that he seems to be quite a bad player. people joked how much trabzonspor is paying for aek to take him. on the other hand he has won some 25 nt-caps for turkey. he probably wont make their euro squad. interestingly this guy seems to be more of a central defender and not a defensive midfileder which the greek reports seem to suggest. apart from that he is trabzons captain.

what sort of strikes me, is that nearly every trabzon fan wants aek to take him.

I dont believe the 10 million euro budget. Ferrer was also promised a larger budget when he came. But then was told to wait a year. And because of the competitive side he made the first season, he expected to do more with the additions over the summer.

Hey guys, time for my annoying posts. whats the latest transfer action for AEK? i see we bought a couple of players which hopefully is good. But any rumours of who is coming or going atm or any definate purchases or departures?

Please in english. thanks

Good day Adelaide,

I am afraid there is no room for pessimism here mate,

the decision to buy out the option for Blanco and Edinho, and the purchases of Rikka and Majstorovic amount to a sum close to 4m Euro !!!

And this is just the warmup in a series of player-targets that could launch this years transfer budjet to 15-10M in total easily!

Way to early for pessimism, way too unfair to think that way even now to be honest...

;)

Archived