Phantis Forums

SL-R22 (2007-2008):Paok - Olympiakos

Crazy

Paok is hosting Olympiakos this saturday and it is the big game of this matchday.Paok is feeling great after the great straight wins against Aris and Apollonas and now they have an opportunitie to extend their winning streak.Olympiakos had a CL game so nobody knows if its players are going to show up with the same passion and energy as they did Tuesday against Chelsea or their normal half dead-half sleeping greek self.I predict a draw in this one 1-1.

I predict a 2-1 PAOK win, and Oly getting all 3 points after an appeal that Veron has played for 10 teams this year and wasn't eligible for the game; just kidding. I think it will be hard fought tie, I just hope the refs stay out of the way.

I thought toumba holds alot more than 16,000?

Paok stadium can hold up to 31060 but the 16000 tickets does not include the yearly tickets.Those 16000 was what was offered to everyone and went pretty quick. :D

Paok stadium can hold up to 31060 but the 16000 tickets does not include the yearly tickets.Those 16000 was what was offered to everyone and went pretty quick. :D

so if you go to phantis soccer home page and click on results you will see attendences for each game. does this include the yearly tickets? because if it doesnt i think it is highly inaccurate

is there any website containing official attendences in greek soccer each round?

PAOK 2 - 0 OSFP

so if you go to phantis soccer home page and click on results you will see attendences for each game. does this include the yearly tickets? because if it doesnt i think it is highly inaccurate

What you see there is official attendences anounced for those games.If you check supersport website you will see them on the side of each game.I believe those numbers include everyone that was in the stadium.The 16.000 in this case was what went out for public sale.(No sundesmoi or lesxes).

I found Paok official website and their stats about Toumba.

http://www.paokfc.gr/facilities.jsp;jsessi...DB41B7A49EE554A

This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how much circulation this rag has, but this is an example of why this sport will never advance as long as there are people who promote & buy this garbage.

I don't think it's worth replying to the points this paper is making.

As for the game, Oly was lucky to escape with 1 point. Not that PAOK was overwhelming but I don't think the reds wanted more than that.

I saw Nikopolidis saying something after the penalty shot. What got him so worked up? He should know better as a mature player.

Anyway, for my team, this is a good result.

How was oly lucky? Oly was unlucky. PAOK had no chances. As usualy the PAO fans only post negatives even if they dont see the game

We had more chances then Oly did.. Plus your No. 77 shoud ve been sent off in the first half for a second bookable offence. Of course (once again), the ref was the only guy who 'didnt see anything'... WHAT A JOKE!!

We had more chances then Oly did.. Plus your No. 77 shoud ve been sent off in the first half for a second bookable offence. Of course (once again), the ref was the only guy who 'didnt see anything'... WHAT A JOKE!!

You are talking about Sisic and i totally agree with you.Especially the second foul when he stepped on the Paok player legs,yes,definatelly a yellow.

congratulations to paok for the good results in the past couple weeks.

thanks "crazy" for the useful links and good prediction!

Archived