Phantis Forums

Problem with Antenna signal

The last couple of days,my Antenna channels-ANT and ANT Blue haven't been working.I am receiving an Error message 002 saying that the signal has been lost temporarily.It's been very cloudy here in New York.I called DISH Network and they said it's due to the weather.ANT has a weaker signal than ERT and the radio stations.We have the complete Greek package with ANT,ERT and all of the radio stations.Is anyone having a similiar issue?Thanks

The last couple of days,my Antenna channels-ANT and ANT Blue haven't been working.I am receiving an Error message 002 saying that the signal has been lost temporarily.It's been very cloudy here in New York.I called DISH Network and they said it's due to the weather.ANT has a weaker signal than ERT and the radio stations.We have the complete Greek package with ANT,ERT and all of the radio stations.Is anyone having a similiar issue?Thanks

Check with anyone else close to were u live to see if they have the same problem but most likelly you will need to call them again and send a technician to check it.

am in NY as well and i have no problem. Did you repoint your dish? As of January the dish need to be pointed to a different satellite. Back in October Dishnetwork notified all greek customers that need to call for an appoinment to re-direct the dish to another location since the international channel move out of the 61.5 dish.

am in NY as well and i have no problem. Did you repoint your dish? As of January the dish need to be pointed to a different satellite. Back in October Dishnetwork notified all greek customers that need to call for an appoinment to re-direct the dish to another location since the international channel move out of the 61.5 dish.

I dont think that was for everyone though. Some people didnt need to be re-pointed. (I know they never called me, and mine still works fine)

Archived