Phantis Forums

Marcelon Mattos

pao123

ok..so mattos has been linked with a move to england with aston villa and portsmout both interested..

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=63847

there is also a report on goal.com

according to reports his buy-out clause is around 4 million (someone earlier said it was 750.000, and thats not true) but mattos doesnt hold an EU passport and cannot obtain a work permit for englan because he hasnot played for the national team...

what does everything think?? will he leave?? i dont think he will quite yet but i think that he cameto pao to play for a year or two and move to a better league..

sorry for spelling his name wrong in the opening topic...my keyboard is all messed up.

He is a really good player and a key contributer for Pao and your management should be smart and keep him for more than one year and maybe change his contract a little.You dont wont to have to go through the same situations like Olympiakos went through with Toure.

my problem is that we bought him for 3.2 million and we only put a 4 million buy out clause on him??

correct me if im wrong but what kind of business is that?? only 800,000k profit from someone who we could sell for 10 million in a year or two??

his already worth 4.3 million so who ever wants him will get a bargain..

they should change his contract and put a much more bigger sell on clause..

I like Matos and a while back I said we should keep him, but I don't think it'll be possible. First, I don't think we own the guy, and second, he's said this is a stepping stone for him. I don't blame him though. In every game he shows that he's a good contributor, so if he can get the $$ now, he'll jump ship.

Btw, somebody suggested he should take the penalty shots. I agree.

we have to keep this guy.. but... with tzigger you never know  :box:

The best thing would be for Pao to keep him but if that is not posible then at least make some money out of it. ;)

The best thing would be for Pao to keep him but if that is not posible then at least make some money out of it. ;)

money and buy what??

Archived