Phantis Forums

ATTENDANCE IS DOWN- WHERE ARE THE FANS?

athinaios

thats the way i like it kills the buzz of the goal......again, less people stupid music killing the goal scoring high, no gate 13 - NO ATMOSPHERE.

you decide whats more worthwhile and exciting:

(watch till the end to know what im talking about)

OR

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jNmkhd3RBew

or for Leoforos - THATS WHAT IT SHOULD BE LIKE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hPzctiDiQ7M

Im sorry but that first video is disgracful. Its silent at the end, perfectly silent! Well thats wat u get when u trust a stupied comany like the company tahts in charge of ur tickets. Its brutal change it back Pao. I dont like Pao and dont want them to do good domestically but thats brutal for greek football

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its the TicketClub (p******s gios) and its also the idiot DJ......

Mr Vardinogiannis (who really should get lost from this club) talked to the media - he said a lot about ticketclub but after the first sentences i was too angry to read the rest......F*** tzigger, I should be the ###### president of that club.....Ticket Club is a LAZY excuse to build proper ticket selling infrastructure in your own organization - THEYRE TERRIBLE, theyre DETERENTS, theyre A RIPOFF. Id like it if we could get a full boycott going but we already have those lame familys with Season Tickets who have already paid this jackass.....

I declare that if things havent changed substantially next time Im in Greece, I will NOT pay for tickets a PAO home match... Stick to Basket, Volley

As far as your DJ situation i have to agree with u.I saw the clip and,yes,this is to much."Thats the way,aha,aha, i like it aha,aha" after your player scores does not really do it for me or the rest normal fans.You are right for getting pished about it..... :)

As far as your DJ situation i have to agree with u.I saw the clip and,yes,this is to much."Thats the way,aha,aha, i like it aha,aha" after your player scores does not really do it for me or the rest normal fans.You are right for getting pished about it..... :)

You have to admit that is very funny,ehei havale more.Ta wiskey kai oi dermatines polythrones leipoun

SILOGOS MEGALOS

DEN IPARXI ALOS

DEN IPARXI ALOS PIO DINAMIKOS.....

PROEDROS m#$%!S

KIE XILIADES FILOI

MOLIS DUN TRIFILI

ZITO LENE O PANATHINAIKOS

PS; WE SHOULD PUT TSILIXRISTOS AS A DJ.... THE BUTCHER.... ALTHOUGH HE HAS IMPROVED LATELY..... THE BEST WOULD BE PAUL OAKENFOLD OR KARL KOX.... MAYBE SASA OR TIESTO.... I HAVE A DJ FRIEND TOO.... 30 EUROS PER NITE... hahahahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Also I am offering an actual bounty

50 euros

to whoever punches the douchebag Leoforos DJ that changed our goalscoring song from playing the PAO anthem after every goal to "thats the way uh huh i like it" (the faggiest song ever, only lives for shitty US commericals) in the face. Attach photo of a job well done with address and ill send you fifty euros. bonus 10 if he changes the song back.

Maybe the people who dont get to go to games or dont go dont care, but as a fan being many times and in our CENTENNIAL year it is a TRADITION to play our ANTHEM after every goal. NOT stupid lame ass ###### thats just embarassing our image. PAO HYMNS, NATIONAL HYMNS, MAYBE FUNNY GREEK SONGS ONLY.

STUPID CRAP SONGS THAT ARE FOR TERRIBLE AMERICAN CAR COMMERCIALS = LAME, STUPID, UN-PAO.

Either the Leoforos DJ is a Phantis member or you owe someone 60 euros. The PAO anthem was played after every goal in the Aberdeen match.

• 2 weeks later...

This is pathetic, and also consider this. This is your last season at Leoforos!? How is that not motivation?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? No, that's not true. The new stadium is long ways away.

They'll have to clear the area from old buildings, go to court with the "erasitechni", remove the rocks, chase the birds, excavate for antiquities, pump the oil out, do an agiasmo, do more research, fight with the Giannakopoulos brothers, start bring in the "tsimentolithous" and stack them up, consult Calatrava, get permits, fight in court with the organized fans, re-design the stadium, have a contest to pick a new name, fight with "erasitechnis", start stacking up the "touvla"....

I'm exhausted already.... :artist:

ok guys.. i think leoforos gonna be packed with AEK.. i have a feeling!! i hope the atmosphere going to be like the basketball game against pelati!!! i doudt it tho.. yparxoun 2 eidon filathlon...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? No, that's not true. The new stadium is long ways away.

They'll have to clear the area from old buildings, go to court with the "erasitechni", remove the rocks, chase the birds, excavate for antiquities, pump the oil out, do an agiasmo, do more research, fight with the Giannakopoulos brothers, start bring in the "tsimentolithous" and stack them up, consult Calatrava, get permits, fight in court with the organized fans, re-design the stadium, have a contest to pick a new name, fight with "erasitechnis", start stacking up the "touvla"....

I'm exhausted already.... :artist:

:LOL:

and that doesn't account for all the holidays, national days, strikes, elections...

BTW, does anyone know how this ticket club works. I went online to look for tickers and I am not sure how they will come.

Will they send me the tickets, or do I have to go pick them up? If I buy two tickets (I am making my gavro friend a member so we can go together :) ) can we pick up the tickets on Sunday outside the stadium? Any chance to pick them up before to avoid the crowds?

Thanks for any info.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's nice to see fans back. However, they've got to see a long-term solution to the fans not attending. This show by the organized fans is good but by no means a permanent thing.

Obviously, the better the team plays and contenting for titles then the fans will attend the games in ..Leoforos of 14,000 seats. But, seriously, to consistently fill a 40,000 seats (even 25-30,000 regularly) takes a lot of effort, good marketing, good value, and safety!

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=68286

An interesting interview from Athanasopoulos. At last Management starts to try and protect the team. He seems to have called the other time to the Karpetopanoutsides and made them somekind of romba for smt they said about the referi beeing for PAO against ARIS. sadly i didnt watch this myself and read it only in some forums.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheLegend

If you dont wana be with thyra 7 at karaiskaki u go sit in the Vip, next to, or across from it. Very comfortable environment even with the fans and flares... little kids scared of noise shouldnt be their anyways

• 2 weeks later...

did anyone read the FAN CLUBS GET THE BOOT article on this site about a week ago??

it seems the epo wants to erradicate "footy" realated crime and violence etc....they want to follow the english example.....

THIS WILL KILL FOOTBALL IN GREECE, i dont care if every now and then violence happens, the atmosphere the thyres create is truely unique and powerful.

it may sound ridiculous but i assure you if thyra 13 is no longer at games, this season will seem like thyra 13 glory days.

A-LEAGUE in australia.......enough said.

did anyone read the FAN CLUBS GET THE BOOT article on this site about a week ago??

it seems the epo wants to erradicate "footy" realated crime and violence etc....they want to follow the english example.....

THIS WILL KILL FOOTBALL IN GREECE, i dont care if every now and then violence happens, the atmosphere the thyres create is truely unique and powerful.

it may sound ridiculous but i assure you if thyra 13 is no longer at games, this season will seem like thyra 13 glory days.

A-LEAGUE in australia.......enough said.

i dont exactly understand your comparison to the A-League although what you make an excellent point about Gate 13.

Without Gate 13, or any fan clubs at the games the atmosphere will be dead.. I live in Australia and have been to A-League games round Australia to follow my team Adelaide United.. Many Clubs manage to get 20,000 plus, some 30,000 plus.. i have been to one with 40,000 this year.. but the fan clubs are so small - maybe about 100 - 400 people at the most. Its mostly families that go to watch the game and you can hardly hear them but they are the only atmosphere amongst them people.

In Australia these families, nuetral supporters and other people who dont belong to fan clubs only clap when something good happens and cheer when a goal goes in, no one ever sings, chants etc.. the atmosphere in Australia is dead regardless of how many people are in the stadium..

I do not know statistics of how many Gate 13 supporters go support their team each weekend, maybe 1000-2000? whatever it is... it creates an atmosphere.. i can here it.. i can see it on t.v.. it makes a difference watching Panathinaikos play as opposed to an A-League game - simply because of the noise that the fans create throughout the entire game..

If its 0-0 in An A-League game you can hear someone fart from the other side of the stadium.

DONT KILL THE ATMOSPHERE IN GREECE... FAN CLUBS ARE A BIG PART OF GREEK FOOTBALL

Archived