Phantis Forums

Capello is free

Clover22

Capello is not free.He has a contract with Real Madrid.If he takes a job as a coach he ll lose millions of euros.

Didn t they realease him this summer for Souster?In order for him to get his contract money he is not allowed to work?I am not sure but that does not sound right..

Didn t they realease him this summer for Souster?In order for him to get his contract money he is not allowed to work?I am not sure but that does not sound right..

He had a three year contract.They fired him,to get Shuster. but if he wants his money he cannot train another team.The same thing happened to Ector Cooper when he was fired from Inter.For 2 years he did not train a team,just to get his money.

I think that if they want they can train,but the will not see their money.

I think his contract was 2 plus 1.So technically he will be free,by the next season.And if i was in his position i would do the same thing.A little vacation with an enormous payment...

Loipon molis akousa oti ehei na pairnei 10 ekat. apo tin Real.Einai diathesimos se opoion kataferei na spasei to symvolaio tou me tin Real.An i EPO spasei to symvolaio tou,tote mporei na proponisi tin Ellada.Einai exopragmatiko skiniko vevaia..

Archived