Phantis Forums

Peitharxiki Epitropi Superleague

Tsoglani

I have a question: Should the fans be allowed to say anything they want to the players? (including personal insults about their sisters, mothers, wives, etc.)

No the Fans should not be allowed to say anything they want to the players.

But PAO got his punishment for the way his fans where swearing against Antzas but this still isnt a reason to get away with showing the midfinger to the fans as an proffesional player. In any other big European league he would have been punished just in greece he didnt get so. Such a guy shouldnt even be called to the National Team since he shows the wrong example to the youth.

wat yo talkin about mate?????????

they r public figures............. it comes with the job............

u are so boring as a croud thats why no paparazzi is chassing you....

GREAT MONEY = GREAT RESPONCIBILITY (PROTOCOLO) + PUBLIC FIGURE

Obviously the players must be held to higher standards as professionals who are being paid to be such and provide entertainment.

But, why should "public figures" give up all rights of respect and decency? So, if you're a player the fans have a "right" to say anything and behave like animals?

Just wondering....

PS> With this kind of attitude, I see a bright future for this sport in Greece... Like with violence, the sport will be an arena for idiots to attack each other. Good luck.

well, its my rigth to swear at oly

well, its my rigth to swear at kemal ataturk

well, its my rigth to swear at Jesus

well, its my rigth to swear at Mohamed

well, its my rigth to swear at greece

well, its my rigth to swear at bill gates

well, its my rigth to swear at bush

etc

i just chose not 2 for various reasons.... (especially in this PUBLIC forum.... just go to some PRIVATE forums of your favorite team and see what they say...)

look around u..... where do you live?

just go out in the streets and see what happens.... with cars etc...

as for the children, they need 2 wake up and smell the roses....

but of course, they dont tell the children the truth otherwise they will comit suicide...

so.... hum... dont worry... everything will be ALL RIGHT... (this is what they tell children, wife etc) so im saying this 2 u also... :LOL:

dont think that the sports have ever changed... its the same principle from the time of gladiators... of course they dont physically kill u but they do so morally and economicaly (ie. world of business)...

thats the only EVOLUTION of mankind...

nature man NATURE... YOUR DEATH , MY LIFE...

thats why for the olympic games the climate is different... :gr:

ps. public figures should watch their language and actions since they are considered as "successfull" and a "model" (how u say this paparia(...

they affect many people

will this ever change?

i wonder....

of course im primitive.... im greek... hahaha...

born and raised.... gavros... DOH... i mean kafros !!!!!

yeap, the kids who were born outside of greece... cant understand that... too bad... they dont know what they are missing...

ican see this since im in belgium.... VERY FUNNY...

THE SECOND GENERATION XENITIA IS BAD FOR YOU....

i think u should move to a more kirile sport.... olmpics or hum...heee... i think thats it... its the only way you could ever applaud aturk lets say....

let me find a weak gazelle in order to feed myself... hummmmm the best...

huga bouga huga bouga.....

i guess that all about this topic ...

thank you 4 your attention,

i remain as always at yo disposition...

signed.... ZORO

the best example would be if oly get kiriakos... hahaha they use to swear at him... and now they want him like crazy... (not the user)

personally i stoped watching basketball ever since we got papanikolaou... i still swear at him... wooooooo hooooooo

i guess i have a problem of adaptation.... ask my shrink...

turlu/

ps. i think its the youngsters fault... they are young... they have problems... not good free education... cant find a job... spouce problems... etc...

add also the greek MAGGIA & KLANIA...

you get violence...

conclusion... poverty (of money therefore in the mind) leads to violence...

the only solution...

FAIR TRADE & DROP THE DEBT....

untill then wewill all become like litle robots.... NEVER i say...

But, why should "public figures" give up all rights of respect and decency?  So, if you're a player the fans have a "right" to say anything and behave like animals?

YEP!

If you choose to kick a football in an arena full of shouting 20.000 people

You dont get a say in what they can yell at you. Thats LIFE. Footballers are no exception to the reality of the common mans world.

If youre offended, TOO BAD. DONT PUT YOURSELF IN PUBLIC ARENAS, AND IT COMES WITH THE JOB.........I mean honestly athletes can shut the F*** up. They have the job everybody dreams of and even the lowest paid players are getting fantastic salaries compared to the working world - and you get to play football everyday, forced to stay healthy, mad medical benefits, opportunity for fame, hot model girlfriends, ....and they play football EVERY DAY.....thats the ultimate dream for any man...

Welcome to real world, EVERYTHING has a downside. Suck it up athletes. I will yell or curse anything I want in a stadium, weather its about the player, his momma, his country, his lack of skill.... If he wants to yell back at me, hes perfectly free to do so, if he wants to quit, hes free to do so, if he wants to ignore it hes free to do so. So when youre booed and cursed and sitting around moping over it in your Vouliagmeni house with Porche and hot blonde bitch on the couch playin PS3 on your big screen tv......think about the what you do for a living...comes with the job. Enough Said.

Pittman:

You write the craziest s%$#! on this forums :LOL: :tup:

hot model girlfriends,

Pittman:

You write the craziest s%$#! on this forums :LOL: :tup:

THATS WHY WE SWEAR AT THEM..... BEC WER JEALOUS.....

KAREMBEEEEEEE PALIO BINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA I KNOW.... I SHOULD GET PAID TO WRITE IN HERE.....

IM A COOL GUY IN REAL LIFE...... REALLY.... :LOL:

Archived