Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Lazio

thrylara

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very poor result i think...oly should have won this one with ease..lazio looked completely lost..oly had a better team but couldnt pull off the win...2 points lost in my opinion...poor result in a match were oly should have taken the three points..lazio are the weakest team in the group...

In our second official game of the season,with no fans,Osfp managed to get a point against Lazio in a game that it could have gone both ways.I personally am happy from what i saw in the first 65 minutes but Lemonis could have used the guys on the bench to put more presure on Lazio,give the rest of the guys and especially defence some rest and even score a second one.It would have been great getting the 3 points but atleast we did not lose so we have to see what will happen in the next 5 games.

oly looked good at times butmost of the game was played at midfield with lazio staying back. a GOOD oly team would of had at least 5 solid chances against them.

the best three chances besides the goal belonged to lazio minus the far shot from galetti in the first half.

oly controlled the ball for the first 50 minutes but after the goal they looke d absolutely lost and lua lua needed to be subbed as he did nothing to help.

and WHY THE F did they put in kova when a healthy and in form konstantinou is just sitting on the bench.

im not sayin mixalis is the best player in the world but he has a knack around the net. did they forget what he has done for pao in the cl in years past.

ante pali apo pao mallon tha perimenoume pontous pali fetos. kalh tsonda.

what worries me is that oly is playing at home to real in the 3rd game and not in the 6th.

an indifferent Real woulda been a better fit then a Real looking to win their 3nd or 3rd game of the group stage. this also means that werder bremen in the last game of the group will come to karaiskaki prob looking to geta spot in the round of 16 or uefa. which means they will not be indifferent in greece..

all this means that OLY will need a win or two ties outside of athens to have a chance to progress in either the 16 or uefa. its gonna be tough. Good luck.

After watching this disgusting display of football coaching one would have to think Why would anyone in there right mind hire the m#$%! Takis Lemonis as there head coach.... Playing in front of no fans and only using one striker...Lua Lua is not even a striker he likes playing behind the striker...Anyway after scoring a goal to make it one nothing with Lazio on the heals the reds decided to sit back and let Lazio back in the game..Lemonis seeing that Lazio should have been on the there heals didnt make a change..How does a European team that expects to do somthing only have one striker especially at home...Lasio should have ate at least three goals...they were just as brutal as the reds.....With the gero Kovacevic coming on that really changed the game oh my god this reds team will get no more points if they play like this...All tell u why Mihalis Konstantinou is Black listed from the Reds team the Leading scorer of all time time for Greek clubs sititing on the bench he just came back from his surgery is fully fit he showed it with Cyprus last week scoring a goal...He is black listed because he played for his country on Aug 22 against San Marino and takis the m#$%! lemonis told him not to go!!! If they think they dont need Mihalaki they are crazy his contract is up after this year and hope he leaves im guaranteed he will leave..But to black list him and not even put him as a sub in any games this year is pathetic..The Reds have two meaningful games and not have any goals scored from there strikers...Play with two strikers Lemonis u m#$%! i cant wait till he gets fired but it will be too late the reds will be elimnated from Champions League....

OK GYUS THE POINT IS THIIS..... BESIDES JOKES ETC....

OLY HAS GOOD PLAYERS BUT WITHOUT PERSONALITY...

(yea i know pao has only a personality (karaguna) but no players...)

WHY DOES COCA-LIS INVEST IN PLAYERS AND NOT FOR A COACH?????????

YEA I M SAYING THAT ALL GREEK COACHES SUCK....

IS HE TRYING TO CUT CORNERS IN HIS BUDGET??????

DOESNT MAKE SENSE 2 ME....

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND HE IS COMPLETELLY SETUP FOR THE GR CHAMPIONSHIP....

WHAT DO U THINK??????????

U HAD YOUR CHANCE TONITE BUT U BLEW IT ONCE MORE.... SO SAD....

Archived