Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Lazio

thrylara

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that immedaitely after the equalizer Lemonis should've inserted Konstantinou for Lua Lua and press for the winning goal. Great chance to be top or 2nd in the group, now we are level with lazio. Winning in Bremen is gonna be next to impossible.

Olympiakos hasn't won an away match in the Champions League in 31 tries, what are the chances of them getting an away win this time around? :(

within 2 weeks you will officially be last in your group...

there is no way you could be satisfied with this result...

go pat yourselves on the back vs panionos

as far as offseason moves...

Psollied out .. Lemounis in... all by Cockkalis.. The next coach will be Vizakis :LOL:

We are not going to kill our selfs over it either.......

Psollied out .. Lemounis in... all by Cockkalis..

That happen like in January,nothing to do with the offseason whatsoever.........

The next coach will be Vizakis :LOL:

Is he a relative of yours because i dont know the guy,really???????

I like the fact that the Greek unite spirit lasts only a couple of seconds when it comes to our teams in Europe and lets get points for our Countrys future poem ends quick by some.You see my friend i was and still do support all our teams when they play in Europe and hope honestly that all of them do well.I hope you see things that way eventually because who knows what tomorow will bring??? ;)

some of you are actually happy with this result which is shocking... its obvious that you gavri have low standards in Europe

Cockkalis is signing body parts not coaches...I guess this makes you happy.... a play on their names i apolagize if i affended your sister

as for unity???? your team is tiring...By how much did you win the Greek league last year from... & YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THAT TALENTED & YOU GET EXPLOITED EVERY YEAR...TIRING YES???

LOSERS

im not trying to provoke anyone but with this match, that make it 31 winless champions league games in a row for oly...this was a good game to break that record..greek teams really need to start stepping it up in europe if anyone is to take us seriously...

Olympiakos beat Real Madrid 2-1 in game 6 in 2005 which makes it 7 winless games NOT 31 :whistle: BUT with the m@#%*a that is coaching our team the 7 will become 12 in no time

Kyrie Kokkalh can you please get rid off this clown you hired beacause as passionate die hard supporters mas ta exete priksei ta @@ me tis tsigounies sas kai tis mal&^%$s sas :tdown:

SIR TAKH LEMONI eisai A-X-R-I-S-T-O-S

within 2 weeks you will officially be last in your group...

go pat yourselves on the back vs panionos

Psollied out .. Lemounis in... all by Cockkalis.. The next coach will be Vizakis :LOL:

We are not going to kill our selfs over it either.......

Psollied out .. Lemounis in... all by Cockkalis..

That happen like in January,nothing to do with the offseason whatsoever.........

The next coach will be Vizakis :LOL:

Is he a relative of yours because i dont know the guy,really???????

I like the fact that the Greek unite spirit lasts only a couple of seconds when it comes to our teams in Europe and lets get points for our Countrys future poem ends quick by some.You see my friend i was and still do support all our teams when they play in Europe and hope honestly that all of them do well.I hope you see things that way eventually because who knows what tomorow will bring??? ;)

some of you are actually happy with this result which is shocking... its obvious that you gavri have low standards in Europe

Cockkalis is signing body parts not coaches...I guess this makes you happy.... a play on their names i apolagize if i affended your sister

as for unity???? your team is tiring...By how much did you win the Greek league last year from... & YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THAT TALENTED & YOU GET EXPLOITED EVERY YEAR...TIRING YES???

LOSERS

Mr.High standards,how Uefa Cup sounds to U?You could not even get second place in Greece anymore and at least taste CL even when last year was our worst year ever......

as for unity???? your team is tiring...By how much did you win the Greek league last year from...

Osfp was tiring and slow and old and bla,bla,bla.We did not win the league last year because we were better,just because you guys did not even exist.As they say in the blind community the one eye guy rules ;) ...........

YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THAT TALENTED & YOU GET EXPLOITED EVERY YEAR...TIRING YES???

LOSERS

I welcome and bow on the champions of eternal myth championships and titles :nw: :nw: :nw: Can u spell Larisa my great winner u????I hope your talenta do great today because Lazio maybe a bad team but it is an Italian one while bratislava is not so lets all enjoy the GREEN SUPER TEAM in euro action.......

i apolagize if i affended your sister

If you are trying to say offended then dont worry,i dont have a sister,if you were trying to say something else,please translate..........

@ crazy..

can you try to answer a question & respond without ever bringing PAO into your answers?? The qestions are about osfp...

I believe bar7 is qustioning osfp & you keep using PAO as an answer. You have a future in politics.

As for the result its a poor one 1-1 is not a results that benefits ofsp :tdown:

& it makes it difficlt to advance & to get into the UEFA CUP will be tricky

@ crazy..

can you try to answer a question & respond without ever bringing PAO into your answers?? The qestions are about osfp...

I believe bar7 is qustioning osfp & you keep using PAO as an answer. You have a future in politics.

As for the result its a poor one 1-1 is not a results that benefits ofsp :tdown:

@NYPAO13

Why not bring Pao,bar7 comments are not about questions and answers,lets have a conversation kind a way.It is straight the facts and ideas and teasing the way he sees things and i just respond the way and with the style that i feel is apropiate.Questioning????I did not see any question marks anywhere,can u point out where u saw them?I did not see any conversation or question posts before that either.I am not interested in politics my friend and u dont know me so keep your judgement for yourself if you may.Nobody is happy with the result but there is still 5 games and some points to be won or lost.Lets keep talking about the game and not anything else.

By the way this is how bar7 was also asking "questions" in the Aris forum:

with the aris team in dissaray lately, zaragoza will b1tch slap aris, & Greece will keep on tumbling town

;)

@ crazy..

TORA KATALAVA GIATI ME KANATE BAN AAAAAAAA :LOL: AS VALO ENA

MU THIMISES TA NIATA MU EDO MESA....

Kamia sxesi...

Sta niata sou eisouna san to Jenkins Han edomesa

eno tora eisai kati san ton Mike Tyson in jail.. :D

I WAS LIKE ATTILA...(and osfp)..... WHEREVER I STEP THE GRASS NEVER GROWS AGAIN.....

GOOD LUCK NEXT GAME

What? Are you serious? Sochaux sucks and the rest aren't that good. Lazio is nothing special but there's a reason they are in CL and the other teams aren't.

Zaragoza would destroy Lazio & so would Blackburn, and I bet Sochaux would give them a game! Salzburg are a well drilled side and only failed to make the CL because they conceded an 87th min goal against Shakter away.

And Lazio are hardly a CL side, they are only in it because of the punishments Milan, Juve and Fiorentina received plus Palermo's injury crisis otherwise they may not have even made the UEFA. Even the Greek commentators were mocking Lazio so imagine how bad they are! When Lazio nearly got a winner at the end the commentator said "auto emeine, na hasi kiolas me tetoia omada"... if Greek commentators who are used to watching the "superleague" are mocking them imagine how bad they are! Lazio are a joke of a team. They only beat PAO 2-1 at home in a packed out stadium after PAO had Salpi sent off after only 60 mins! They are a s%$#! and the Oly players, coach & team should be ashamed that they failed to beat these bums. Don't get swayed by the name of the team, I've seen alot of them and I guarantee that if they were in the Greek league they def would not win it!

Archived