Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Lazio

thrylara

Your thoughts fellas on this match, Im curious to see how well we'll do against Lazio that fact that Djordjevic, Bravo and Konstadinou will be back into form...it seems to me that the lemon is trying to follow bajevic's tactics in europe the 4-5-1 tactics...those were are only decent runs in the champions league...the lemon has the players to enforce it and the flexibilty....Im hoping that Cezar finds his form back cause we so desperately need a strong CB with Antzas cause in the CL we'll get killed...If you guys remember that sollied also used those tactics in our away matches in the CL and we did better than the home games were we got raped...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a tough one. We all know that getting maximum points home is a MUST in the CHampions League group stage.

Playing without fans is a huge blow to the club as this is a team that we could possibly beat.

At the momnet Lemonis and company need to figure out how to make these guys play as a group.

I'm seeing here and tie (0-0 or 1-1)

As far as players R.Bravo is going to be an AWESOME addition and so will Djorgevic (that way LUALUA will play his normal position)

Again I see a tie here but of-course I'm hoping for the best.

Tough Match Though

The result depends on how our team is going to show up.It is going to be extra tough with out any fans on the stands and Lemonis has to get more creative and smart of having the team ready because it is one thing playing Pao and a whole different story playing any Italian team.If we have no more injuries and everybody is healthy i can see the 3 points.But it is going to be hard.

Italian teams were never easy for any greek team and i dont care if your name is Milan,Lazio or Livorno.They are ahead of us in the food chain so we are the ones that need to be hungry for the win/points,otherwise goodnight.

This is just weired :blink: It is about Lazio

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=78244

It looks like we need to kidnap the priest..

And just to be safe we might as well grab a couple of their players.

I think that we will get a few good chances against them.

We need to capitalize on them.

Lazzio will take advantage of theirs.

Will somebody freaking tell/teach Torosidis to effing slow down a little in front

of the goal and be more under control?

If he does not, just count the goals he will miss alone with the goalie.

This is just weired :blink: It is about Lazio

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=78244

It looks like we need to kidnap the priest..

And just to be safe we might as well grab a couple of their players.

I think that we will get a few good chances against them.

We need to capitalize on them.

Lazzio will take advantage of theirs.

Will somebody freaking tell/teach Torosidis to effing slow down a little in front

Torosidi is young and one of the best players on our roster re file. Composure in front of goal will come with experience. Its other members of the team that we should be worrying about! I'm younger than most people here so my experience isn't as rich as some of you guys' but this is the worst squad I remember us having. I can't see us doing anything in the CL and that includes the game against Lazio.

@ Thrylara: You are right that our better performances in the CL last year came through playing a defensive line up, but that's because we had offensive players who could make things happen. Remember the game away to Shakhter? Castillo was unstoppable, every thing that we did that was good offensively came from him and Konstantinou. Imagine that game without Neri, where would the "attacking football" had come from? If we play defensively with this squad it will simply be a case of a team that is poor defensively and lacking in imagination hanging on for as long as possible. We won't be offering anything going forward.

We will either lose this game or just nick a draw. We'll lose every other game though. Lemoni will get sacked, Kokkali will bring a few more mediocre players like Delgado and every Olympiako fan will get excited again!!

Torosidi is young and one of the best players on our roster re file. Composure in front of goal will come with experience.

Oh, don't get me wrong,Toro is one of our best players by far.Because of how good he is, and especially because

of his explosiveness, speed,constant running,and jumping abilities, he will get in front of the goal very often.

Sometimes bad habits are hard to get away from, and frankly as far as Europe

is concerned we cannot afford misses in front of the goal,now or in the future.

They are usually far and in between.

I believe he is probably the best pure athletic talent on this team.

He needs to work on his technical skills and composure, and now.

Djole and Bravo are getting better and since we have 13 days leftfor this game Lemonis is hoping to have both of them ready for the game.Also Artsumbi will be closer of getting 100% more fit since he can help as a left winger.The only thing we have to hope is for none of our players getting injured while playing for there national teams.I would like to see a complete OSFP team facing a complete Lazio team play and may the best team win.In case of us getting the 3 points it would be great for confidence and any future in Europe hopes while Lazio losing is not a big deal for them,it just make our group more interesting for all.I am hoping..

The key to winning this game is having Galletti, Djole, and Lua Lua healthy. Djole and Galletti will move the ball from the sides and pass it to Lua Lua lol. This game won't be easy, but after we tied the vazelous, we should be ready and ready to play this European game. PLEASE no cezar just raul Bravo antzas stoltidis patsa nikopolidis, the usuals. :tup:

I predict 1-0 for us

good luck to gavros, normally id cheer for lazio, but seeing as that i dont beleive OSFP has a chance, and Greece really needs whatever points it can muster up.... btw it should be a good game, you guys both love to foul!

And we both suck in defence my friend,dont take that away from us. :P

That fact is what gives me hope for this game.

The key to winning this game is having Galletti, Djole, and Lua Lua healthy. Djole and Galletti will move the ball from the sides and pass it to Lua Lua lol. This game won't be easy, but after we tied the vazelous, we should be ready and ready to play this European game. PLEASE no cezar just raul Bravo antzas stoltidis patsa nikopolidis, the usuals. :tup:

I predict 1-0 for us

I agree w/ the fitness..

This is actually crucial throughout the season, but for the Champions League matches it's a MUST!

Lemonis is planing of using the 4-5-1 formation against Lazio since the team performed decent in tha game against Pao.It is expected to have some changes since Djole and Bravo might start if they are fit and also there is hope for Artsumbi if he performs well in our next 2 friendlys:

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=78465

Archived