Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Lazio

thrylara

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We embarrassed ourselves while the rest of Greece made a statement today. Now we really can't say anything anymore.

exactly this has been going on for years!

the bank is closed u owe that much points to greece.

entering the cl for free with points from other teams is soon a myth!

for the 1st time u will have to get youre own points.

next year u wont qualify cause u will enter the 2nd or 3rd cl qualify round and be unseeded.

wich means u will face mighty teams from england-germany-spain-france-italy even dutch teams will have no problem with u!

Zaragoza would destroy Lazio & so would Blackburn, and I bet Sochaux would give them a game! Salzburg are a well drilled side and only failed to make the CL because they conceded an 87th min goal against Shakter away. 

And Lazio are hardly a CL side, they are only in it because of the punishments Milan, Juve and Fiorentina received plus Palermo's injury crisis otherwise they may not have even made the UEFA. Even the Greek commentators were mocking Lazio so imagine how bad they are! When Lazio nearly got a winner at the end the commentator said "auto emeine, na hasi kiolas me tetoia omada"... if Greek commentators who are used to watching the "superleague" are mocking them imagine how bad they are! Lazio are a joke of a team. They only beat PAO 2-1 at home in a packed out stadium after PAO had Salpi sent off after only 60 mins! They are a s%$#! and the Oly players, coach & team should be ashamed that they failed to beat these bums. Don't get swayed by the name of the team, I've seen alot of them and I guarantee that if they were in the Greek league they def would not win it!

exactly agee 100%

lazio is at max the 7-10 best in italy

whenever the have a good player lately(after craniogli was president) milan-inter-juve grab them.

they are shiite and will be strugling in the serie a to get above 10th place

exactly agee 100%

whenever the have a good player lately(after craniogli was president) milan-inter-juve grab them.

What's worse is that I just saw extended highlights of Fenerbahce vs Inter, and Inter were lucky to have only lost by 1 goal... it could have been 5! They play beautiful football! How can a Turkish team that PAO raped a few years ago be so much better than Olympiakos. They played vastly superior opposition. Sorry but I can't get over how bad we've become. I really hope we get all 5 teams in the group stages of the CL, although in reality I think it will only be 3 :(

exactly agee 100%

What's worse is that I just saw extended highlights of Fenerbahce vs Inter, and Inter were lucky to have only lost by 1 goal... it could have been 5! They play beautiful football! How can a Turkish team that PAO raped a few years ago be so much better than Olympiakos. They played vastly superior opposition. Sorry but I can't get over how bad we've become. I really hope we get all 5 teams in the group stages of the CL, although in reality I think it will only be 3 :(
i think larisa will make despite losing 1-0 or 2-1 or 3-1 in blackburn!

for aris i think even if they get an away goal they will eat atleast 3 maybe more cause zaragoza will be a different story in spain.

KALA TAKIS HAS DEVELOPED AS THE NEW NATIONAL KARAGUIOZI....LIKE ME IN HERE KIND OF THING....

CRAZY PREPARE THE VENTOUZES.... I SEE HIM TALKIN TO A TREE TILL NEXT WEEK.... PELAAAAAATI MOY....

JOKES ASSIDE I THINK THE GUY IS GONNA DEVELOP PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES.. (LIKE ME AND MY MODERATION STATUS)... AND WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY...

EVERYBODY WILL START SAYING THINGS LIKE....

TAKI MAKOUUUUUUUS.... & STALEGA ETSI TAKIIIIIIIIIII?????????

VERY FUNNY

I will post a video from the Lazio game I saw at the Olympiakos club here in NY. This video was taken by my friend and I can be slightly seen in one part of the video wearing glasses and holding my phone and also when we are outside with a blue shirt.

Regardless, we videotaped the reactions to the goal and the aftermath at our local Olympiakos supporters club in Astoria, NY. The quality isn't the best but it is a camera phone. Oh, and we would've taken the celebration but we didn't think of it. Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzD5ssuimQs

Archived