Phantis Forums

New Transfer: Haris Pappas

Spears

Pappas will make an excelletn signign i wish we had him at PAOK.

He wants to prove to olympaikos that he is betetr than he was treated and after a few years will be a full time ethniki player, mark my words.

GOODLUCK TO THE KID!

AEK have made excelletn signings they just need that quick striker that seems to be alluding them! aqnd they have had a solid off season

NIKOLAIDIS YOU ARE A LEGEND

About Pappas.

Even if I don't believe in him. I wish him good luck and I hope I judged him wrong. Iwant the best for my team.

But regarding Gallardo shows at least ignorance to compare him w/ Pappas as he is a huge AMC/AMR who succeeded w/ Monaco while Pappas is just a promising 24-year-old AMR who played well in Kalamaria and did not manage to establish at Olumpiakos in a period that the team had only Okkas and Babangida to compete in his position.

All Pappas needs is a chance.

He might never become a great goal scorer, but Olympiakos never gave him a chance (spot duty here and there don't count).

If he doesn't produce, he doesn't produce.

But, let him prove he sucks or is great so everyone will know

About Pappas.

Even if I don't believe in him. I wish him good luck and I hope I judged him wrong. Iwant the best for my team.

But regarding Gallardo shows at least ignorance to compare him w/ Pappas as he is a huge AMC/AMR who succeeded w/ Monaco while Pappas is just a promising 24-year-old AMR who played well in Kalamaria and did not manage to establish at Olumpiakos in a period that the team had only Okkas and Babangida to compete in his position.

Ignorance? Comparison?

Yes, out of those two, I'ld rather have Pappas in my team anytime before Gallardo. And seems like Ferrer and Demi felt the same way :P ;) . We needed someone young and fast, not someone old and ... Gallardo, and I mean that with all possible respect towards him, but in my opinion we need someone like Pappas more atm.

Great pick-up of PAPPAS.

Olympiacos made another mistake of letting this kid go. He's great to come-ff the bench and to even give some matches during the Greek Cup. Plus lets not forget the youth of this kid.

Another bad move I think by Olympiacos.

Demis and Ferrer's pocket might felt that way because they watch football anf they know who can offer more atm and this is Gallardo. But there is not much budget left so they sign everything cheap and free. Like Azkarate and Pappas instead of top players.

What matters now is to sell Lybe w/ 2.5 and buy w/ around 3.0 Samaras who is young and totally talented and experienced and he can be the next Lybe.

This would be a great move

Welcome Pappas.

Great signing by AEK, i didn't see much from Pappas last season, but hopefully

Ferrer lets him show what he's made of. Good stuff about Pappas he's quick on the ball and a great finisher, he will definetley be a suberb addition to our team.

Anyway Welcome and good luck at AEK :)

What matters now is to sell Lybe w/ 2.5 and buy w/ around 3.0 Samaras who is young and totally talented and experienced and he can be the next Lybe.

:blink:

Anyhoo, Man. City bought this guy for 6 and we would get him for 3?

Anyhoo, Man. City bought this guy for 6 and we would get him for 3?

YES! They said that they want to sell him. And that amount of money it's not my guess...

Herenveen made a proposal for that 3.0 and Man city agrees but they wait if other teams show interesting for the striker.

PLS if you 're not well informed don't judge other people's words

Now how do you feel about Samaras' perspective?

dude man city paid 6 million pounds.. which is roughly 11 million euro. lets not get ahead of ourselves. if he is no longer wanted at man city, a team that is strugglign to score and cant buy a goal, then im sure a 21 year old kid who played in holland most of his professional life will most likely be welcomed in any championship. except maybe spain. besides, if they bought kampadais from AEK in germany, im sure SAMARAS can find a job somewhere other then greece.

comeon guys. get serious

dude man city paid 6 million pounds.. which is roughly 11 million euro. lets not get ahead of ourselves. if he is no longer wanted at man city, a team that is strugglign to score and cant buy a goal, then im sure a 21 year old kid who played in holland most of his professional life will most likely be welcomed in any championship. except maybe spain. besides, if they bought kampadais from AEK in germany, im sure SAMARAS can find a job somewhere other then greece.

comeon guys. get serious

Is there anyone who can speak without saying lies? 6 million pounds = 11 million euros? Don't visit england they're gonna laugh at u and make money out of u! (1.00 GBP = 1.48545 EUR) This means 8.9 but it's not the real amount.

The transfer cost 8 million euros but Samaras is a benchwarmer now so they don't gain anything from him.

I know it's difficult to convince him come in Greece but it worths trying and it would be the best transfer for years.

Kabadais went to a very small team in Bundesliga because he is a very small person and cares only about money. He will definitely fail.

Is there anyone who can speak without saying lies? 6 million pounds = 11 million euros? Don't visit england they're gonna laugh at u and make money out of u! (1.00 GBP = 1.48545 EUR) This means 8.9 but it's not the real amount.

The transfer cost 8 million euros but Samaras is a benchwarmer now so they don't gain anything from him.

I know it's difficult to convince him come in Greece but it worths trying and it would be the best transfer for years.

Kabadais went to a very small team in Bundesliga because he is a very small person and cares only about money. He will definitely fail.

I agree with Vazelas, although his initial calculation was wrong. Look we could just "agree to disagree" or something but you need to really understand that: Samaras who is a young player (albeit a benchwarmer) -spared from severe injury- bought for €8 or 6 million quid if you like, is not going to be sold to ANY team for just the half of that. Definitely not by an English team. If every player who became benchwarmer would become half his own worth the transfer market would look very different.

Now, on how I see a (very hypothetical) transfer from Samaras to AEK? Well I definitely won't call it a bad thing, he's young, has had experience in the English league which is good, and he fights for his games (at least that's the impression I get when I see him play). On the other hand there's still some molding to be done with him. But on the overall I'ld call it a very good thing.

ya sorry dude, im from north america and i meant to say 11 million dollars. not euro.

but i do believe that 2 years ago when he was bought, the euro was stronger and the total euro dollar count was closer to 11 million euro. either way. he is not coming to greece.

aek cant afford to buy players. most of the players they got were free agents.

lets not kid ourselves.

if galletti cost 3 million, im sure samaras will cost at least 9

Archived