Phantis Forums

Ferrer till 2011 !

The2ndMouse

These contracts mean nothing in soccer. Ferrer will probably succeed but once he falters he'll be fired. You better hope he doesn't falter.

Yea you right if we where PAO or Oly. ;) Ferrer is going to be there for a while. That was the best move for AEK. BRAVO to Demis. :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Yea you right if we where PAO or Oly. ;)  Ferrer is going to be there for a while. That was the best move for AEK. BRAVO to Demis. :tup:  :tup:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

Exactly....this is the best move we could have made...Ferrer has vision and definitely the support of Demis. Clearly Demis supports Ferrer over any player and will back him up over any dispute Ferrer may have with a player as shown by the Cirillo incident.

You can see the confidence Demis has in Ferrer by offering him a 4 year contract. Munoz was signed for 8 months with an option kai m*****es, which basically cuts his legs from underneath him.

Anyway, Ferrer is a well known coach with great credentials and a winning mentality. He can attract players to the team and motivate them to win. Bravo Demi for coming through. I see a great future for AEK.

this is how dynastys are built..Hopefullt Tzigger can be smart enough to do the same at PAO.... Demis is not running the team like an egomaniac billionaire.. Good for him & for the aek fan...

But aek fans dont get too cocky after we smack you around ;)

I got a good feeling about AEK, this coming Greek Super League season (2007-2008), AEK could be next in line for a championship or maybe a cup. I hope so, it's for somebody else to claim the titles. Pray to God that you'll get Rivaldo to wear the black and yellow. :D

Archived