Phantis Forums

Olympiacos vs Kerkyra

evalagoal

R We going to win this match?

Is the League title going to be settled that day?

Is this team 2 hurt w/ some of the stars sitting out?

Many many questions..... This game could cause trouble at Karaiskaki... If we don't score early I see it being a hard game for us.

Kerkyra will defend and play the typical Greek formation of something like "6-3-1".... or "5-4-1".... who the hell knows... as long as everyone defend.. :tdown:

What do you all think?

Actually we did win

I have the sensation that this long pause sent our members to other fields of interest

This was a clear win, with the first goal scord in the 2 minute by Rivaldo

Afterwards - a penalty kick by Djole, and Castillo with the third (in the decond half)

As always, we sufferd a goal later, but only one this time so it was not crucial

their goal was scored by Flavinho. Brazilian name, is he brazilian or Portugues maybe? Anybody knows?

Bar 7 accused me of beibng pathetic

maybe I am, but at least not hatred-pathetic like him

So, in a pathetic way i am bringing the first pictures from the festivities of yet another championship

Posted Image

Anybody wants to see the notes?

Be my guest

Olympiakos crowned again in Greece

Sunday, 22 April 2007

Olympiakos CFP secured a tenth Super League title in eleven seasons, and their 35th overall, with a 3-1 home victory against Kerkira FC on Sunday.

Comfortable day

Rivaldo set Olympikaos on their way with an early goal and second-half strikes from Predrag Djordjević, from the penalty spot, and Nery Alberto Castillo made the game safe despite Flavinho's consolation for the away side. It means that Olympiakos cannot be caught by AEK Athens FC, who won 5-1 at relegated Ionikos FC today. The champions have a six-point advantage on their rivals, with two games to play, but crucially have the better head-to-head record after a win and a draw this season.

AEK consolation

Olympiakos coach Panagiotis Lemonis was without injured Cyprus strikers Michalis Konstantinou and Yiannis Okkas, but any concerns about a lack of firepower was to prove academic. The club will enter the 2007/08 UEFA Champions League group stage, while AEK can at least content themselves with a spot in the third qualifying round after moving nine points clear of third-placed Panathinaikos FC after they lost 1-0 to visiting Aris Thessaloniki FC. Panathinaikos could still have the Greek Cup as a consolation when they take on Larissa FC on 5 May in Volos.

Archived