Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you guys, but this racial calling bothers me. Ninis has been very respectful and very mature for his age. But, who's less civilized? I don't want to be represented by those f@king idiots who think themselves as Greeks. Ninis has the potential to do great things for Greek football.

As for the game, we're sitting back,and we don't seem to be controlling the midfield. Of course it's very early ... LET'S GO PAO!!!!!!!

first half is over and frankly i am happy...oly were putting good pressure on and we didnt seem to get the ball settled in the midfield and up front...we are playing too many long balls instead of playing with the ball at our feet and excahnging passes...we look scared...we need some more structurre..it looks like munoz wil give them a good scream at half so hopefully we wil wake up..

I don't know about you guys, but this racial calling bothers me. Ninis has been very respectful and very mature for his age. But, who's less civilized? I don't want to be represented by those f@king idiots who think themselves as Greeks. Ninis has the potential to do great things for Greek football.

As for the game, we're sitting back,and we don't seem to be controlling the midfield. Of course it's very early ...    LET'S GO PAO!!!!!!!

bush league m*****es

i guess he is not the Greek that Castillos is - eh?

racist malakes

Anyway i'm impressed by PAO's speed - i can see a counterattack goal early on in the 2nd half

Entertaining game so far for a 0-0 match

...we look scared...we need some more structurre..

spot on, except Olympiakos looks scared as well. They have been extremely careful to have two players behind Ninis at all times, and they look frustrated that they can manage nothing positive when they cross midfield.

They tested Leontiou early on and the kid has done a fantastic job as a LB. I am impressed. This is a good game so far. I suspect Munoz has told them to go for the quick pass forward so I don't think he will be yelling at them. He mignt replace Papadopoulos in the second half. He looks out of sorts again and does not seem to be himself after his injury or maybe he is waiting for the second half to pick it up (I hope).

The guy on the radio is mentioning that our FBs have not crossed midfield. Besides this not being true, we intentionally try to lure their FBs to our court hoping to find some space behind them. It works so far and both Pantos and Zevlacov have looked like yo-yos trying to return when they loose the ball. I predict they will be exploited some more in the second half.

Guys its more of a personal insult than racism. "You'll never play for Greece you Albanian" is not racist. Of course we know he is Greek and the insults are pety and really quite disgraceful but lets not unecessarily drag the league's reputation down any more than it already is. Racism doesnt really exist at Greek games so let's not attach that stigma to it. How is Ninis playing btw, its a great learning curve to play in this type of hostility! When he's playing in the CL and the ethniki in the future and he travels to places like Turkey, Croatia, etc he'll be undeterred.

Archived