Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its expected and im sure even he knows this - theyre going to call them Alvane....but what more could you expect from Olympiakos fans?

Ironic, that Peiraias is where most albanians live :LOL:

yeas i forgot who said it a while back but the quote was "go back to albainia with the rest of your fans" directed at a OSFP fan posting in our forum but i always thought the albainian community was in kaningos and omonia because when i was there last i swore greek was the 4th language on the street ie, albainian turkish english greek, I think that Nini will be able to handle it, i mean other fans would have given him s%$#! but this game it will be a few more thats all

I think anything can happen. All derbies are unpredictable. Gavroi have the title already but it doesn't mean they won't try to beat us.

I just want to ask those who said PAO didn't beat Xanthi because of the fans.... What do you expect to happen in Karaiskaki with no fans at all?

Anyway, last year we could have had a better result there. This year gavroi are worse and we're better. It'd be very nice to beat them twice in a season.... more of the same to come in the years ahead!

I just want to ask those who said PAO didn't beat Xanthi because of the fans....

No one said such thing.

This is a young team and it rides on emotion. When the few fans began murmuring early in the second half it had an effect. It was not the reason the team failed to score, but fan behavior was noteworthy. The fans are not immune from criticism when they so readily pass it around themselves, and when they take credit for winning.

As for the game on Sunday, it's a completely different game. Pao can win just as easily as Olympiakos can. You can't judge from the Xanthi game.

This last 0-0 proved one thing: We have problems when opponents play a defensive game. If an opponent opens up, like Olympiakos will do, we can score.

Even in the last two games against Xanthi, and the one against Lens (both teams played super defensively) we created many-many chances and it was only a matter of luck that the ball did not go in.

The only bothersome aspect of the Xanthi game was that our team began getting really stressed out as time went by without scoring. It was evident by the end of the game that no one had a clear mind. Up until the 60th minute we played an excellent game.

brave words from stoltidis..

i hope he EATS THEM AFER SUNDAY!

What Stoltidis does not want to admit is that his own outdated play is one of the reasons they do so bad in Europe every year since he got there. We would have similar results if Livathinos was playing in our midfield :whistle:
Its mind games guys. Its all to do with taking away PAO's confidence ahead of the game as well as taking the pressure off Oly. Stoltidi is basically taking the pressure off of the team by saying that, if Oly lose it won't really make a difference in the league. He knows its a big game though and so do all the players.

Btw, doesnt Kanelli support Oly? If so, bravo tis for making the statement about Nini :nw:

What Stoltidis does not want to admit is that his own outdated play is one of the reasons they do so bad in Europe every year since he got there. We would have similar results if Livathinos was playing in our midfield :whistle:
Its mind games guys. Its all to do with taking away PAO's confidence ahead of the game as well as taking the pressure off Oly. Stoltidi is basically taking the pressure off of the team by saying that, if Oly lose it won't really make a difference in the league. He knows its a big game though and so do all the players.

Btw, doesnt Kanelli support Oly? If so, bravo tis for making the statement about Nini :nw:

shes a crazy pao fan!! :tup:

shes a crazy pao fan!! :tup:
lol, thought it was too good to be true! :D

Juve? are they even going to make it to the first Div next year? and United already have too many young mids Nins will not get time with them. I don't see is selling him for a long time we are going to build around him.

Pao etoimasou

grapose ta gonata sou

giati irthe i seira sou

Elpizo na exetai promitheutei polla xartomantilakia giati provlepo kai pali poli klama se 2 meres,oxi tipota allo alla merikoi apo esas xreisimopoieitai gia mia akoma xronia tis idies karameles kai kotsanes pou legate kai persi.Gia na doume an tha paiksetai pali full amuna opos kai sto proto paixnidi i tha tolmisetai na ksanixteitai... na doume ton europeo to vazelo kai apo konta...... :LOL:

Pao etoimasou

grapose ta gonata sou

giati irthe i seira sou

Elpizo na exetai promitheutei polla xartomantilakia giati provlepo kai pali poli klama se 2 meres,oxi tipota allo alla merikoi apo esas xreisimopoieitai gia mia akoma xronia tis idies karameles kai kotsanes pou legate kai persi.Gia na doume an tha paiksetai pali full amuna opos kai sto proto paixnidi i tha tolmisetai na ksanixteitai... na doume ton europeo to vazelo kai apo konta...... :LOL:

i full amyna omos sas nikise 1-0 sto proto paixnidi... :LOL:

--------

PAO G@MA- PAO G@MA- TIS EUROPIS TIN KALITERI POUT@NAAAAAAAAAAA!!! KAIIIIIII G@MHSTE TON POUST! TON OLYMPIAKOOOOO..... OEOEOE!!! PAO-OOOOLEEEEEE- PAOOO-OOOLEEEE!!!

Juve? are they even going to make it to the first Div next year? and United already have too many young mids Nins will not get time with them. I don't see is selling him for a long time we are going to build around him.

Yes they will. They are in first palce in the B'Division. Juve is also intresting in Papastathopoulos from AEK!!! Now about tomorrows game i see Oly winning and AEK takeing over 2nd place again...

Not directly related to the game tomorrow but indicative of the level of fans that football teams have fostered in Greece.

I am listening to ERAsport and the Olympiakos reporter said that during the youth Olympiakos-Pao game Olympiakos fans attacked the parents of the Pao players on the stands, and one fan entered the pitch and kicked a PAO young player.

What a shame :tdown:

Not directly related to the game tomorrow but indicative of the level of fans that football teams have fostered in Greece.

I am listening to ERAsport and the Olympiakos reporter said that during the youth Olympiakos-Pao game Olympiakos fans attacked the parents of the Pao players on the stands, and one fan entered the pitch and kicked a PAO young player.

Disgraceful! There should be a jail sentence for that!

this is the gavro class

why are you surprised? and why violence should be allowed anywhere?

But, it shows the ..culture of some of the fans and the sensitivities of those who allow this violence to continue.

On the other hand, this won't continue for ever.... Either violence will go away or the majority of the fans.... I wonder now with so many more distractrions and opportunities how many youths (and adults) turn to football....

If I were a parent, I'd sue the pants of OLY for allowing this to happen. Unsafe envrionment and bodily harm to fans/young players.

If the parents who go to support their children during a game act like that, the endless cycle of violence in the stadiums will continue for generations to come.

Anyway, this event knocked the wind out of me waiting for the big game today. What's the point really?

Archived