Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kakalis and his dirty corrupt $$$, may be a good enough for gauro fans, especially the easily brainwashed ones, that watch "Magic TV". :P

He is, however, a negative influence on Greek football.

His thirst for notoriety and his antics, are exactly what our problem ridden Greek Football does NOT need.

His demagogue style and self promoting agenda, is part to blame for the state of our football.

This is not the first time this classless, unscrupulous, law evading, self proclaiming, populous, pseudo messiah, has taken steps in holding our Nation's favorite sport, hostage. His actions and words, bring down our league and the dignity of the sport, in general. :tdown:

Just like in years past, (Rizoupolh) his criminal behaviour, will continue to go unpunished and even tolerated... :whistle:

I am NO big fan of Tziggeraki and his idiotic management style, but DVD included he certainly holds himself a bit higher than that pimp from the port.

I may have been a strong critic of the Vardinoyiannides as of late. I will never compare them to the slime from the docks.

Not because they are that much cleaner themselves , but merely for their contribution to the sport.

The PAO Academy, the fact that for years the majority of our NTs come from PAO, or ex-PAO created talent.

The stance they have taken, towards NOT buying ex-gauro players.

Most of all, for their efforts in making the league HEALTHIER, from violence and avoiding actions that would lead the masses to amok and hysteria.

Munoz said it eloquently. "We have another game for the cup midweek, that is our current priority. Ask me questions related to the osfp game on Thursday."

I like the guy, and what he brings with him to the team. :tup:

The gauroi want to win. They are rested and ready. It has been a while since they played a mid week game, for any competition...

PAO needs a tie to keep even points with AEK, having a head to head advantage.

That is the objective truth. Everything else is personal!... ;)

PEACE

meta lene giati ginonte epeisodia... autes tis p@paries akoune oi filathloi kai ta spane ola... prepei kapios na ton stamatisei to m0unopano ton kokkali... epitelous pia...

^^^^^^^^^^

good post trifilli! I can't imagine what more kokkalis would be saying if the game was important for them too...

Petrakis is saying that in order to do well in europe you need a competitive domestic league (and we don't!), and now his father says that we "apaksionoume" the league..When are they going to decide? After all, they have what they created all these years.

All I know about Sunday is that they r going to play against a team that will not come to lose...there are only 2-3 teams in the championship that do that against thrynos....and we'll see what will happen!

the only thing that would stop us from winning is coins, lighters and flares.

& other things not related to the actual game on the pitch :whistle:
kai o referi den tha grapsei tipota sto fyllo agonos pali... :box:

brave words from stoltidis..

i hope he EATS THEM AFER SUNDAY!

What Stoltidis does not want to admit is that his own outdated play is one of the reasons they do so bad in Europe every year since he got there. We would have similar results if Livathinos was playing in our midfield :whistle:

Archived