Brklyngrk
Members-
Posts
1,377 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
39
Everything posted by Brklyngrk
-
Great game, came close, lost it at the end...
-
Wasn't he going to be a free agent in June?
-
Bakesetas hasn't played that bad with the NT. I am referencing from the time that JVS started coaching. He seems to slow things down and draws plenty of fouls. I am not saying that he should be the automatic starting AM but he has been useful.
-
True but he seems to be firm in his decisions, we shall see..
-
He had said he would give everyone a chance, we shall see....
-
Well he has never coached Tzavellas before, if he sees that for himself, I am sure he will not get another call up.
-
Don't like the fact that he was picked but he has been playing every day, kind of like Manolas.
-
Hatzidiakos, Retsos and Mavropanos are coming back from injuries. That is why they really haven't played much. Siovas tried to take back what he said afterwards but it was too late. The back does concern me but if we are building for the future, he needs to experiment. Masouras may be a hard worker and I do think he should play winger over Mantalos, Mantalos had played better than Masouras the previous string of games.
-
You can't call out the coach in public on bringing in players who may have had a falling out. It is in a way, going against the current staff. Obviously he moved on to a different direction, not up to a player to change that. If he feels that way, say it privately.
-
Unfortunately, they don't have the resources to compete in these competitions. Outside of the Big 4, it's a struggle. That is why PAO being back in Europe in important. Hopefully the remaining three can get us some points.
-
I was telling my Portuguese friend, the two guys you need to worry about is Giannoulis and Tziolis. Giannoulis bc of quality, Tziolis bc of his form.
-
23andme shows you the parts of Greece/Balkans is the strongest and the majority is in Peloponneso. I can take a picture if helps.
-
I did - actually kind of did two. Since I have a twin, my brother did Ancestry and I decided to do 23andme to compare. The results were actually comparable to one another. Initially, I was 43% Southern Italian and 34% Greek/Balkan, the rest was generally southern European. Now the Greek/Italian aspect switched but the rest stayed the same. When you click on Greek & Balkan, it shows you it is Greece, at least for me, specifically Peloponneso.
-
To your point, there were quite a few times were Slovenia was able to get to our final third and the ball ended back to their goalie because of all the pressure we had on them. That only happens because of the pressure we apply.
-
Greece deserved the win. Didn't happen but we played well, just missing that last piece. It was a bit odd though that we didn't use our subs that much.
-
Bakasetas has played well in the last few games plus he has been in good form for his club team.
-
We should be winning, have been playing much better. Limnios seems to be burning his marker at every turn. Nothing from our other side. Maybe Mantalos gets replaced by Masouras? Would also like to have Tziolis given a shot this game.
-
Limnios is the best player for Greece, so fast!! I only hear his name.
-
Take it back, they have played better...almost score by Pavlidis off the corner.
-
Nothing to write home about. We are pressing them but pretty even.
-
It's how you feel. If you don't feel Greek but are simply using Greece to advance your career, then no. But if you love the country and are assimilated into the culture, than 100% Greek.
-
Zeca has impressed me. He sings the anthem louder than most, speaks Greek, acts Greek, loves Greece. To me, he is Greek.
-
They did reach out to Baldock, that's why he said he was interested. There are some legal hurdles that he must go through which is why it's taking so long.