Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    350

Everything posted by pash

  1. I don't see anything wrong with the idea behind the thread. Certainly nothing offensive. We have consistently said much worse about our own.
  2. I've been itching to write something like this. Sabo, Korovesis, Golasa, Klaus, Konstantinidis, Skondras, Korovesis, Malezas are probably goners. I'd love to see Tziolis go, but I'm certain he'll stay. Jairo, I'm iffy on. I think he's been better more often than not, but he spends most of his time either suspended or injured. I can't see Pelkas leaving. Below is how I see the lineup at the moment. This is assuming we keep a few more people than Boston thinks we will. --Vellidis/Glykos-- --Kitsiou/new RB--Vitor--new CB--Tzavellas/Leovac-- --Cimirot/Antonis--Charisis/new DM-- --Rodrigues/new winger--Pereyra/Pelkas--Mak/new winger --new CF/Koulouris--
  3. We really couldn't have been given a more favorable set of matches. I think we'll make the playoffs, but I can't see us ending the year anything but fifth overall. Which would mean next year we start off too early again. I know we live for our European nights...but it's almost tempting to say that it isn't worth it next year. Okay I take that back. They need to fight for Europa League.
  4. We already have a Tzavellas
  5. Unless the ball is made of bougatsa, you ain't gettin' anywhere near it.
  6. Who's actually available for this game?
  7. I think when we first got him and someone (Boston?) said similar things, my response was "We could do worse than Chelsea dropouts." To be honest, I still kind of believe that. As for Michel - if he's inexperienced, then it stands to reason he should find an experienced coach. Tudor was selected specifically because he was so new; he also had absolutely no control over transfers.
  8. Isn't he banned anyway? ;)
  9. Sounds like typical Greek conspiracy talk
  10. My god he is so punchable
  11. I caught the last 20 minutes of that match, it was good stuff. Leicester looks very confident.
  12. We 100% deserve to lose this match. 2-1.
  13. Did someone forgot to paint lines on this field? Jesus. -edit- guess it was just the camera angle. Shut up, pash
  14. Sounds like as soon as I wrote that, Klaus (who came on with Kace for Tziolis and Charisis) nearly scored on ourselves. I take it all back.
  15. Honestly I'd sub out one of Antonis/Pelkas/Mistakidis and get Klaus in front. Or, stack it even more offensively and put him in for Tziolis. Have us play a 3-3-2-2
  16. It really sounds like the tempo has dropped. But I'm getting distracted by the rest of the internet while this game goes on. Did you guys know that people have sex on this thing??
  17. Goal by our li'l CB buddy Chatziisais
  18. If by some miracle Tudor remains with the team next year, we'd be fools not to sell Kace. He's just rotting on the bench at this point.
  19. Its efficacy in Greece would depend entirely on who's doing the review, and if they can overrule the ref (which the above infographic doesn't seem to imply).
  20. http://www.e-radio.gr/Libero-1074-Thessaloniki-i208/live
  21. I doubt there will be one, but first row has this so far: http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/416924/1/watch-panthrakikos-vs-paok-saloniki.html Would much rather see Kace there instead of Tziolis...
  22. Panionios just drew vs Platanias. We're one point ahead of them now, with a game in hand.
×
×
  • Create New...