Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Bananas

Members
  • Posts

    4,036
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Bananas

  1. It's ok. I worked it out. A bit of a confusing and silly process buy anyway.
  2. Anyone have any idea how to subscribe with PAOK TV ? There is a SIGN IN button but it assumes you've already got an account. I can't see where you create a new account.
  3. When we corrupt the league for years or decades come back and talk to us. For now we are amateurs compared to Olympiacos. Small fry. We still have a long way to go to match their level of p*****a craftiness. By my calculations I don't think there is enough time left in the universe (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe) for anyone to match the gavrakia.
  4. @jvc this arguing back and forth must get exhausting! If you need a hug I hear that pash is always keen to hand them out.
  5. Big game. Huge game. The dynamics have changed now as a draw although not ideal would not mean the title being over. If the gap was 5 points a win would be mandatory. It means Lucescu has more options. Lots of permutations as far as lineups go but in the end it's all bollocks. It's going to come down to the basics. Win your inidividual battles and you are a chance. The players have to perform regardless of strategy. AEK although not flashy are a tough nut to crack and Jimenez is a very very good manager. It will be interesting to see how Lazaros plays. He's playing the best football of his career and he's hands down the MVP for AEK. If he can be contained (and that's a big if) it will help our cause. Hopefully it's a good game with no fan incidents (please let it be so) and to the victor go the spoils. As Alexander the Great said "To the strongest".
  6. Well I gotta say I am amazed. I did not expect this outcome. I guess I'm too used to getting screwed. I think this is a win for common sense. It's not ideal as the behaviour of Olympiacos was farcical and they are still being rewarded for it. Some will argue that this outcome is farcical, but when you think about it was the behaviour one βλάχο compared to the behaviour of club officials. I don't expect the βλάχο to behave any differently because well he's a βλάχο. But the officials of Olympiacos behaving like cowards and cheats and liars that was something else. As for PAOK hopefully they wake up and start removing fans like this from our stadiums once and for all. They have caused too much damage of the last few decades. I don't expect it to change soon, but hopefully it's a wake up call that this crap has to stop. All we wanted to see was the biggest derby of the year. Seriously, if there is trouble in the game with AEK I'm going to join a hippie village somewhere where there is no internet and be done with this league.
  7. No way PAO take it easy against us. They never have, never will, nor should they. They should play to the best of their ability and I'd expect nothing less. If we can't beat PAO in Leoforos that's our problem.
  8. We are going to build a monument to him outside the new Toumba once it's built.
  9. How can this be ?! I thought we owned EPO! I mean that's what every fan that isn't a PAOK supporter believes (and they generally have a high IQ) so I thought if they think it then it must be true. Oh no I'm going to have start seeing a psychiatrist now. My world view has just been shattered.
  10. Yes, yes, yes. Unfortunately sometimes you don't how far you can stretch something before it breaks. Cimirot would've started today if he was still with us and Asteras wouldn't have had such open slather in the middle. An exari during the summer transfer period is a priority. And yeah I don't know why we loaned out Kace.
  11. That's a fair point. Doesn't matter which way you slice it, you can't let a team like Asteras impose themselves on the pitch the way they did today. Hopefully this is the last clanger for the season. I don't mind losing but go down losing playing properly. Not the rubbish we saw today.
  12. If AEK win and we get the -3 they will be 5 points ahead. Even if we win in Toumba we'll need them to lose at least another game and that's assuming we go 6/6. Possible, but we sure like to make it difficult. As for today, we played 10-15 minutes of decent and I mean just decent football when Biseswar came on. The rest was below par. Vieirinha picked up a little in the second half too.
  13. Don't even bother with the Athens media. You can do 100 good things and then make 1 mistake and they pounce on you like you're the devil but their own teams are angels. Astous. Waste of time and energy.
  14. Ha ha ha. Ax, what can you say. Very poor day at the office. Best just to forget about this game and go for ... 6/6!
  15. I'm confused. What was that penalty for ? At the same time the Asteras players aren't angry about the decision. 2-2 that point could be valuable believe it or not.
  16. Yellow card for Pelkas for getting the ball. In the EPL you wouldn't get a yellow for that 100 out of 100 times.
  17. There's been 30 seconds of play in the last 6 minutes. Greek soccer at it's best.
  18. Good lord get a move on! 3 minutes just standing around.
  19. At least we're showing some hustle now. Shame it took two goals to wake us up!
  20. Seriously don't just give away the ball like that.
  21. Good goal. But a lot of mistakes on our part in the build up.
  22. I'd make at least one sub now. Not sure which but more so to let the boys know their play was not up to par. Nothing like some good old fashioned fear to motivate them.
  23. HT. Both Matos and Vieirinha did little in attack. Mauricio flat. Shakhov flat. Pelkas flat. Boys need to lift.
  24. I think Lucescu needs to brew up some peppermint tea for half time because our boys are not even in 1st gear. I hate it when we play with this lackadaisical way. Should come out from the 1st minute raring to go. Anyway ...
  25. Good work. I'd feel a bit ripped off right now if I was Asteras as we have been sleeping for the first 30 minutes. All fair in love and football. Good lord we're asking to concede another goal.
×
×
  • Create New...