Phantis Forums

Akritis_1944

Also Bosnians are cultural also Turks for us so we support Bosnia in every game ....

:tup: :tup: I wish Bosnia and Turkey could go together to Euro2008 but you know I have no trust to Bosnia since they lost to Iran...

I am pretty sure that the Bosnians don't view themselves as Turks. They are historically ethnically European, unlike ethnic Turks.

The difference is that unlike majority of Serbs and Croats, they didn't succumb to change their religion and ultimately their historical course.

Bosnians are merely either Serbs or Croatians (or such Slavic peoples) who bought into the ottoman ideas of switching religion and allegiences and thus forever altering their fates from Christian Slavs to some twisted version of Turkish propaganda.

yes iran 5-2 was a shock but 8 players were missing and it was only a friendly, i remember us beating turkey 2-0 in a friendly also but like i said friendlies dont really say alot qualification games however do. like you i hope bosnia and turkey go to euro :)

Neither of you will go m****pana!

Neither of you will go m****pana!

The bookies agree with you on this one

Group winner - 6:00 AM +6

Group C - Winner

Greece 2.40

Norway 3.00

Turkey 3.50

Hungary 10.00

Bosnia and Herzegovina 13.00

Moldavia 51.00

Malta 500.00

:gr:

Also Bosnians are cultural also Turks for us so we support Bosnia in every game ....

:tup:  :tup: I wish Bosnia and Turkey could go together to Euro2008 but you know I have no trust to Bosnia since they lost to Iran...

I am pretty sure that the Bosnians don't view themselves as Turks. They are historically ethnically European, unlike ethnic Turks.

The difference is that unlike majority of Serbs and Croats, they didn't succumb to change their religion and ultimately their historical course.

Bosnians are merely either Serbs or Croatians (or such Slavic peoples) who bought into the ottoman ideas of switching religion and allegiences and thus forever altering their fates from Christian Slavs to some twisted version of Turkish propaganda.

I dont think that you are Bosnian so you cant say anything .. I know many Bosnians and I know how they feel and think.... Bosnians belong to the turkish community they are not Turks but they belong to the people who are for Turks a part of a big... I dont know if you can understand this....

Sorry but you are totally wrong. <_<

The last game Turkey-Bosnia ... if Bosnia is out of race (i hope not but....) then Bosnia will never help Greek team cause Greece supported Serbia in civil war... and how i said Turks and Bosnians have culturual ties and have the same religion.

B) B) what a wonderful life B) B)

Greece has the bad luck that they are Euro Champs ....now every small team will make everything to beat the european champion...believe me the times where Greece is the silent outsider is over....

please keep this discussion political free! lets just talk about

the weakness or the strength of Greek and Turkish team and of course all other

teams in the Group c ...

By the way : Turkey will play first game in Frankfurt against Malta. SO Turkey will play

every 3 home-game outside of Turkey in Germany...In Germany nearly 2.5 million turkish people will support their team outside of the stadium..

Turkey against Angola in May2006 Result Turkey 3 Angola 2

Posted Image

I dont think that you are Bosnian so you cant say anything .. I know many Bosnians and I know how they feel and think.... Bosnians belong to the turkish community they are not Turks but they belong to the people who are for Turks a part of a big... I dont know if you can understand this....

Sorry but you are totally wrong. <_<

The last game Turkey-Bosnia ... if Bosnia is out of race (i hope not but....) then Bosnia will never help Greek team cause Greece supported Serbia in civil war... and how i said Turks and Bosnians have culturual ties and have the same religion.

B) B) what a wonderful life B) B)

Greece has the bad luck that they are Euro Champs ....now every small team will make everything to beat the european champion...believe me the times where Greece is the silent outsider is over....

I'm afraid I agree with everything you've posted.

yes we bosnians have alot of similarities with turks, we see them as our brothers, there are 5 million bosnians living in turkey which is more then the actuall poulation of bosnia, i have family there, playing turkey will be great, as for greece someone mentioned we shouldnt talk about politics here so i wont go into it :)

Sorry but you are totally wrong.

Sorry but you are totally wrong.    <_<

B)  B) what a wonderful life  B)  B)

I'm afraid I agree with everything you've posted.
I'm also afraid it's true. This seems similar to the Albania vs. Turkey situation playing the last game of WC qualifiers (although it didn't matter in the end because Denmark would have taken second). But if it did matter, we could have guaranteed an Albanian team losing for sure. I hope it doesn't come down to it.

But it probably will not matter, considering that Greece should finish in first place. :tup: :gr:

But Turkey has everytime bad luck with teams like Moldovia .... I remember Latvia which is in the near of or I remember Belarus , Belarus beat Turkey in a friendly...

Turkey has problems playing North European teams also Norway....maybe it is too cold for our sunny-boy from turkish team... :(

• 2 weeks later...

EMIR wrote this is what is waiting for greece in athens......

MY FRIEND ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???DO YOU THINK BOSNIAN FANS WILL COME TO GREECE?????? :LOL:

35.OOO FANS ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE STADIUM "GEORGIOS KARAISKAKIS". ASK WHO WAS KARAISKAKIS....WE WIN BOTH OF THE GAMES 3-0 IN ATHENS AND 2-0 IN SARAJEVO.IS BETTER FOR YOU TO SUPPORT YOUR COUSINS TOURKS.MAY BE THEY TAKE THE SECOND TICKET FOR THE EURO-2008.BOSNIA IN 5th....GREECE-TOURKEY-NORWAY-HUNGARY FOR THE EURO.

on that video, the fans went to belgrade do u think that that the fans cant come to athens, bhfanaticos are already organizing this.

and do u really think that bosnians are scared of greeks, the motto is we are scared of allah a little bit of greeks and and serbs not even a little bit :) also i will bet anything that we will see more bosnians in athens then we see greeks in sarajevo but we will see.....

on that video, the fans went to belgrade do u think that that the fans cant come to athens, bhfanaticos are already organizing this.

and do u really think that bosnians are scared of greeks, the motto is we are scared of allah a little bit of greeks and and serbs not even a little bit :) also i will bet anything that we will see more bosnians in athens then we see greeks in sarajevo but we will see.....

Many Bosnians will come to Athens, but if they start trouble how many do you think will go back? :ph34r:

Many People log into those Forums too!

How many do you think will be able to COME BACK E-M-I-R & Ethnikisti

????

I will ban you from this forum in a nanosecond if you go on...

E-M-I-R, you are free to say anything you want.

BUT, this IS a Greek forum, you are a Guest here and the moderators WILL protect you up to the point where you will allow us to (If you undeerstand what I want to say). YOu can expect people to attack you...

If they do report the post dont Answer....

Ethnikisti and all the rest... you WILL respect all people and if you dont like something said you will answer ans free thinking men up tto the point where no bulshit is spoken...

Frankly, the "how many do you think will go back comment" is anough for me to look away in dusgust fro what you wrotte and this forum WILL NOT be a filed for such comments.

I am sure you disagree.

I f you do save us both the time and stop visiting us because after a lot of talks we had its clear you will not respect our rules (you are entitled to your oppinion on whether thay are right or wrong) and those WILL NOT change.

No this is not a 100% free forum af far as your approach is concerned.

I am sorry, you may in turn find us guilty of discrimination .... I understand ... BUT ITS NOT...

Am I clear?

I think I am

Thank you ....

Archived