Phantis Forums
Dikefale11

AEK - PAOK

This is it, bottom of the ninth, bases are loaded....stakes are high!

No Djebbour so maybe throw Aravidis up there as he doesnt really offer much on the wings, otherwise Pekhart is the guy.

This is a very important match and and we need to win if we want to finish first. Against pao we played very bad and pao were much better than us. If it wasn't for the red card, they would have got back into the game. We need to play better. Another thing I don't get is our fans not turning up. This is a very important match and our fans need to turn up.

Edited by george21

I'd go with: Anestis Galo Kolovetsios Arzo Didac Simoes Johanson Mantalos Barbosa Pekhart and Bakakis.

Maybe Platellas over Bakakis too. No Aravidis tho for me, he's way too tired.

I like that Mpakaki is being used on the wing, we are going to need all the help we can get on that side with Rodriguez. 

I wonder what it would take for one the highest games to goals ratio player Buonanotte to come on? An apocalypse?

Zmpaogk of Bulgaria didn't play soccer today. They played WWE type ksulo, sat back in defense the whole time, and time wasted the whole time. And they're going to lose in Toumba to Panathinaikos because they're a small team.

• Like it 1

And why the hell didn't the doikisi just have Bajavic or Saveski coach the team during the playoffs this guy has never coached before in his life, only an assistant for youth teams.

• Like it 1

PAOKs best player: Komini

Yes we benefited very much from the decision of the ref not to give a red to Barbosa. 

No comment about the penalty? No comment about Leovac not getting a yellow on 3 separate occasions? How about Glykos that should have seen a yellow for time wasting from the first half?

Zmpaogk of Bulgaria didn't play soccer today. They played WWE type ksulo, sat back in defense the whole time, and time wasted the whole time. And they're going to lose in Toumba to Panathinaikos because they're a small team.

Haha u mad bro?

• Like it 3

Zmpaogk of Bulgaria didn't play soccer today. They played WWE type ksulo,

True, but it worked. Tzavellas red was very calculated. the minute a team tries to foul you off the pitch, you put in your fastest and cleverest players..