Phantis Forums

Panionios - Nordsjaelland

Irlandos

• 3 weeks later...

After witnessing the poor play in the 3 matches during regular season and the 2 poor outings in the Greek Cup,I am not sure Panionios is capable of beating this opponent.Why you may ask results such as a 2-1 and 1-0 victory against Apollon Smyrna have left me wondering.I am sure this Danish club is stronger then this Greek 2nd division club.If Panionios lose on saturday which there is at the least a 25 percent chance of happining they will lack any belief in theirselfs.My prediction if Panionios loses satuday is a 1-1 home result and a 1-0 away loss.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they will have a tough time in Denmark. They should be able to do it though. Panionios despite not playing great game managed to go ahead 2-0 in the first half. In the second half Panionios tried to add another goal,however it was the Danish team that cut the lead. The radio announcer said that Panionios players ran out of steam in the 2nd half, and that the players appeared tired. Nordsjaelland also scored a second goal, but it was called back because of offside.

Archived