Phantis Forums

PRO-PO 2011-2012

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Honestly I had no idea! I assume OFI won for you to complain. B) Absolutely, then, don't count it. I don't take this too seriously. How about if I don't play for a couple weeks so I sink down the list.

I'm removing my predictions for this week.

Ok. Not sure what is going on here but this is for fun. Let's not get crazy with this. I have been posting the make up games on Mondays for the Wensday games. If you posted the Doxa-Ofi game after Wensday i will not count it. Please lets not make this a big deal. We don't have allot of players playing this. Also from now on i will not post any of the make up games. No points will be added for any make game from now on. So athinaios please re-post your selections. Thank you.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I had no idea! I assume OFI won for you to complain. B)  Absolutely, then, don't count it. I don't take this too seriously. How about if I don't play for a couple weeks so I sink down the list.

I'm removing my predictions for this week.

I was kidding around about the (mis) counting. And then I posted my predictions. Apparently I did that after the one midweek game had been already played (and I wasn't even aware of it).

It's fine. I really don't want anyone upset here :P . I won't play for a couple weeks. Last year I missed it many times, and probably I'll miss several this season too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived