Phantis Forums
george21

AEK Transfer Talk

Didac, I remember him. Couple of years ago when Milan signed him he was to become their new left back with high hopes for the future, it didn't work out. But good signing for AEK.

• Like it 1

He's a Better player than Hafez, and a safer option than Giovanni. Solid signing but I would have preferred if he was signed before the pre season training in Poland. Now sign Buonannotte or a better winger and we are set.

• Like it 1

3 weeks to sign Buonanotte or a better signing, should get it done.

For the first time in a long time we are so organised transfer and team organisation wise. Signing players we actually need and not just for the name. Bravo.

Apparently Buonanotte is a done deal and signing on Monday, now attentions have been turned to Louka

A few weeks ago I was unimpressed with the lack of perceived quality from the signings that AEK made (not that I really cared tbh) but with Didac Vila and Buonanotte this AEK team may well finish in the European places.

Buonannotte Mantalos Vargas on the same team will be fun to watch, if we sign Louka then our attack will be one of the best in the league.

I am pretty impressed with AEK signing, considering they just promoted from B ethniki. Even tough we AEK and OSFP fans clash synexia I have to say these signings make AEK pretty strong, thats what I want in the Greek league. What are the salaries they are paying players like Vargas? We must remember they all slipped down the drain and thats why you had a chance to get them. But still it are good players.

It seems that the Egyptians thought they could fcuk AEK. Like the Germans, they dont know who Greeks are it seems. Good of AEK to cancel this deal.

Do you have any numbers for AEK squad salaries?

I haven't read any numbers for our new signings yet, the only thing reported is that we haven't given anyone over 350,000 euros except Buonannotte who will get 500,000 if he signs.

Petravakis signing for Aris most likely, it's a shame as I really believed in him but I guess having 3 left backs seemed excessive to management. I wish him the best in his career and thank him for his service.

I think he will be a good addition for us, he has a good left foot and can take players on with ease. With him Vargas and Mandalos once he gets back we have a lot of creativity on offer

If he can rediscover half of the skill he had before the car accident then we will have signed one of the best players in Greece, it's a big IF though. We are also making offers for Louka, if we get him we will have so much depth on the roster.

Original he didn't look too bad last season in La Liga, hope he brings that form with him, we need that!! He can be a massive addition for us.

The Louka situation worries me, didn't we learn anything after Giovanni? We are dealing with the same people here....

This Louka situation has been going on since like March, how good is he does anybody know?

Iv seen very little of him in all honesty but he looks pretty good, word has it he is about to sign (or maybe loan) to Inter which makes me think why we are even bothering, we had one bad experience with 3rd parties in the Giovanni situation do we really want to go through that again?

Not being racist but I think Brazilian 3rd parties are easier and more straight forward than Arab. Lets see what happens.

Also Buonanotte is apparently arriving Thursday now and not today :lol:

Edited by Dikefale11

And it begins. I wouldnt mind but he hasn't even looked fit or sharp when playing.

We need a striker indefinitely, Aravidis and Chrisantus wont cut it on their own with this looney missing half the time.

Edited by Dikefale11

Got told last night that we are getting another #9

F*ck Djebbour I said all along his attitude stinks and he just proved me and many others right.

Apparently he got the training times mixed up.....

Also Buonanotte isn' arriving tomorrow. He is arriving, just not tomorrow.

Apparently hahaha he's such a tosser, I don't see him starting much once the season begins.

With Buonanette they want fans at the airport when he arrives, hopefully this signing will be a huge one for us, this guy has talent. Madrid and Barca weren't after him for no reason before his accident.

It was a risk from the start, didn't expect ANY AEK fan to take him back with open arms, same as if that m**** Manolas came back, he wouldn't get anything from AEK fans.

He wont start many games once the season starts, he has shown twice now he is a liability (kicking out and now missing training)