Phantis Forums

ANT1 schedule -- PAOK-Ergotelis

The schedule says that PAOK-Ergotelis ought to be shown on ANT1 today.

But I did not see it on Bell-ExpressVu ANT1.

Have other people in North America watched it?

If yes, was it through Dish in the USA or through Rogers or BEV in Canada?

I noticed recently some more inconsistencies in showing games on ANT,

so I am just collecting information.

Big mess with Antenna this morning. Technical difficulties ruined the viewing of the OFI - Levadiakos game. Once that game was over and ready for the PAOk - Ergotelis game to start, the screen went completely dark. They did return for the last 15 minutes of the game.

Everything controlled by Antenna was down (Satellite, Gold, SS FM. Gold, Rytmos, ANT1 Radio).

Also now instead of showing the scheduled Iraklis - Larisa game they have PASOK election coverage.

Big mess with Antenna this morning. Technical difficulties ruined the viewing of the OFI - Levadiakos game. Once that game was over and ready for the PAOk - Ergotelis game to start, the screen went completely dark. They did return for the last 15 minutes of the game.

Everything controlled by Antenna was down (Satellite, Gold, SS FM. Gold, Rytmos, ANT1 Radio).

Also now instead of showing the scheduled Iraklis - Larisa game they have PASOK election coverage.

That has happened to me before too, with only ERT working. But I thought it must only be me. Isn't ERT on the same satellite as the Ant1 networks? I mean shouldn't it go out too if the Ant1 Channels do?

Archived