Phantis Forums

Aloneftis

DUDE

Reports from Cyprus claim the Stathis Aloneftis is on the verge of leaving Larisa for QPR (only a fitness test to go). This is sad guys. In a recent documentary on Ert he was considered one of the top 4 young players and valued at 700,000 euros. He does have a fitness problem and he isnt that strong on the ball, but he's proved he's talented. At NT he's been flying, brilliant against Ireland and even better against Germany! He's quick, can whip in a great cross and is clever. One of the bigger Greek clubs should have signed him and sent him to QPR on loan! In 2-3 years tha einai paihtaras!

QPR???????

what are they 3rd division england?????

Aloneftis could easily make it to a better club than that like AEK could use him and thats a much better club to be at...

They're in the Championship division (one below the Premiership) but they are fighting against relegation. I totally agree with you, he should move to one of the bigger Greek clubs. One reason the Cyprus are dangerous at home at NT level is because of the front 4 (Okkas and Konstantinou up front who are established in Greece, and the young players: Aloneftis on the left and either Makridi or Haralambidi on the right). Drako I know you're a fan of Bidi, so am i, and if PAOK signed Alonefti on the left too they'd have a very efficient wing-play. Or like you said, he could move to AEK. I'm not saying he's the finished article but he has HUGE talent and within 2-3 years he could be among the best wing players in Greece (potentially). Why the Greek clubs have let him go to QPR is beyond me! :angry:

The Cypriot wide man is thought to have trained at Loftus Road on Monday, with his trial to conclude on Friday, when manager John Gregory will then make up his mind about whether to pursue a deal.

Aloneftis currently plies his trade with Larisa and while he is under contract until June, it is thought an offer of €150,000 (

The Cypriot wide man is thought to have trained at Loftus Road on Monday, with his trial to conclude on Friday, when manager John Gregory will then make up his mind about whether to pursue a deal.

Aloneftis currently plies his trade with Larisa and while he is under contract until June, it is thought an offer of €150,000 (

Archived