Phantis Forums

Rotsa + Vazeha coaching together

cyberfish

My two favorite foreign players of PAO have teamed to coach Olympiakos Leykosias.

Rotsa is the coach, and Vazeha will be his assistant. Besides great players they were (and still are) both excellent examples of good human beings. Good luck to them even though their team is named "Olympiakos" :P

Here is a link:

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=53888

Yes, this is great. PAO would have done better, I think, had it gotten Rotsa back instead of dubious characters of late.... Anyway, I'm happy with Munoz and I want this guy to stay for many years (that would be good for a change in Greece), but I can see how in the future these two guys will help PAO again from a different position. I wish them well (although they had to pick ..Olympiakos?!! :whistle: )

Agreed Athinaios,

Both class acts; both major contributors to the history of PAO. Maybe some day we will see them on our bench, because they both love the team.

the way we go through coaches, one shouldnt be surprised to see them behind our bench

The best "Hellinized" imports ;)

Along with Saravakos, Kapsis, Domazos ect., they wrote history at PAO.

Both came out of nowhere, and what they accomplished was incredible.

I still think Rocha (Boublis...) was not only one of the best to play, but also to coach, at PAO :tup:

I too want Munioz to stay, but with Tzigger, he could be gone anytime! <_<

PEACE

I still think Rocha (Boublis...) was not only one of the best to play, but also to coach, at PAO :tup:

I agree Trifili, Rotsa was a great coach in addition to being one of the top five best PAO player in history.

One thing that many people forget (or don't know) is that Rotsa was the architect of the PAO academy. When he became the coach he pushed for the development of the youth programs and the Peania facilities were created to house all PAO football teams. I remember when he spoke of molding PAO after AJAX organization where the youth teams played the same system as the professional team, and how the young players would be molded slowly into professionals that can compete for the first team.

Archived