Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Shakhtar Dontesk

dark_horse

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL: it looks comfy.... maybe the gavri can tell us how it feels while we play in EUROPE

Kala o baro-m@la@s akomh yperhfaneuetai pou paizoun me tis kolopeteinitses....

Ase to opadhliki mia fora kai kytta ta xalia tou ellhnikou podosfairou re hli8ie !!!!!!

Ase to opadhliki mia fora kai kytta ta xalia tou ellhnikou podosfairou re hli8ie !!!!!!

thats my point our protathlima is garbage & you as champs prove that there is something CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a PAOK fan I have not had much to smile about these days, but today you gays did it. Sucked in losers hehehehe ohhhh ohh so funny…… :LOL: .. oh sh!t that is funny :LOL: . Especially your fans fighting amongst themselves sucked in malakes. Now another poulimeno protathlima this year and again another failed CL campaign next year, I mean it is the same year after year, rezili kanete tin ellada re !!! Lucky for AEK… :whistle: ..

the point is to get what you can

we failed in the CL but at least not in Greece hope to win a double this year

Good luck to PAO and AEK in the CL/UEFA

your missing the big picture
hey m#$%! we lost we cant do anything about it!! Its over!

We could of played better and got a better coach, but we didnt

This shows how bad our defence is but it doesnt show that kokkalis has something to do with our winnings in the Superleague.

Has anyone proven that there are match scandals in Greececlike in Italy?

the point is to get what you can

we failed in the CL but at least not in Greece hope to win a double this year

Good luck to PAO and AEK in the CL/UEFA

your missing the big picture

Has anyone proven that there are match scandals in Greececlike in Italy?

not yet, but your constant losing in Europe will raise eyebrows

Unfortunately this is all gauros could do today.

Very disappointing... :(

It may be time for fans and managers to realize, that this team has no future.

Isn't it worth it to start building a new team for the future, even if that means sacrificing temporarily the domestic "karamela"... ;)

It would be better in the long run.

If I were a gauro that would be my wish.

Better luck next year.

PEACE

Unfortunately this is all gauros could do today.

Very disappointing... :(

It may be time for fans and managers to realize, that this team has no future.

Isn't it worth it to start building a new team for the future, even if that means sacrificing temporarily the domestic "karamela"... ;)

It would be better in the long run.

If I were a gauro that would be my wish.

Better luck next year.

PEACE

thanks file thats exactly right...

we have money but we need to bring some players to Greece after possibly georgatos, ribo , tjole leave

we need some young players that arent mediocre like the ones we have now, but some bright young stars that can win us games in the CL. Hopefully AEK and PAO go as far as they can in Europe this year, and bring more players to Greece.

Here's a question that I want to ask everyone....

Already after this game the press and all of the Greeks are bringing down coach Sollied.

My question then to everyone is this....

If you were the coach syou you start Rivaldo and Djorgevic on the benc and have some other player play in the "middle"?

The reason why I ask this is because I truly believe that Olympiacos tied today due to the fact that there was no MIDFIELD... We are rellying on these old farts and they are not able to produce (quality soccer) twice a week.

Our midfield was no-where today and it showed....

thats my point our protathlima is garbage & you as champs prove that there is something CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

Here's a question that I want to ask everyone....

Already after this game the press and all of the Greeks are bringing down coach Sollied.

My question then to everyone is this....

If you were the coach syou you start Rivaldo and Djorgevic on the benc and have some other player play in the "middle"?

The reason why I ask this is because I truly believe that Olympiacos tied today due to the fact that there was no MIDFIELD... We are rellying on these old farts and they are not able to produce (quality soccer) twice a week.

Our midfield was no-where today and it showed....

I'll just state my personal opinion..

I will 100 % start with these guys in this game but (I didn't follow Olympiakos' game at the weekend) I would rest them (not only Djole and Ribo but also ageing players like Ana, Heroklis etc) in the domestic game and field them in the CL game.

At uefa.com, it says that Bogdan Shust (Shakhtar goalie) had a magnificent game and saved lots of efforts from Castillo (or Kastigio with his new would-be name) and Rivaldo. So quite hard to see why fans turned their backs on the players.

Too slow, far too slow for European football! :tdown:

...And no cohesion! :tdown:

Hoping to score from individual bursts or set plays! :tdown:

Looked off-balance the entire match! :tdown:

Europeans are going to wonder if this is the best Greece has to offer...

Nikopolidis 100% at fault for Shakhtar goal.

The guy is 40 years old and he should no better than to come off his line and not even come close the ball at a corner.

I completely agree with you

Why do we need him???

Lwets sell him to a smaller Grek Club and make some money so we can invest it in our youth academy or in our on our starting 11

What's wrong with Butina or Giannou?? Boht great goalkeepers...

Archived