Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Shakhtar Dontesk

dark_horse

i didnt know that supersport had xxx-rated shows

Why not ? Here federal channels have been displaying Greek footballing pr0n for eons, Im sure SS being a private enterprise can house even more....

slick13: without a point in Paris you face meeting competent clubs in the UEFA competition, you know what that means right ?

without a win tonight .... u face ANOTHER winter with your fat ass on the kanape.... & i dont need to tell u what that means because u already know... your so use to it :LOL:

||

||

||

||

\ /

\ /

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt know that supersport had xxx-rated shows

Why not ? Here federal channels have been displaying Greek footballing pr0n for eons, Im sure SS being a private enterprise can house even more....

slick13: without a point in Paris you face meeting competent clubs in the UEFA competition, you know what that means right ?

without a win tonight .... u face ANOTHER winter with your fat ass on the kanape.... & i dont need to tell u what that means because u already know... your so use to it :LOL:

||

||

||

||

\ /

\ /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg_8EKMCXMo

WATCH THIS

its your fellow green bowing down to thrillo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGmOb3kiX6o...related&search=

I predict a 2-0 win and a trip to the UEFA Cup but how disappointing yet again. AEK were better than us filoi Gavroi and we call ourselves the best team in Greece? I was in Greece this past summer on a three month hiatus-- vacation/business, and in Markopoulo more specifically. Every morning I use to go to the periptero down the street from where I lived and use to shoot the s hit with a guy who was about sixty or so and a fanatical Olympiakos supporter. I remember his words clearly, as he revealed that Olympiakos wont start gelling together as a team until after new years. The point to his comment you ask? We do not need for this team to start gelling together after we are out of European competition. Once again the Greek league is not good enough for a team, our team that is the best in the country and we should be ashamed that year after year we barely make it third to earn a place in the Uefa Cup. Congrats to AEK, who have big a*****a and competed at least and will represent Greece in the last 16 of Champions League. To our boys, its time to smarten up and first things first, half our team must go and new blood has to be instilled into the squad. Kokkalis, I am sure loves his team to death but it seems that he is not doing anything special year after year to put out a competing side in Europe, and I am sure I speak for all Gavroi when I ask if not now kupie Kokkali then when?

Match preview

Coaches clam as crunch ties nears

Tuesday, 5 December 2006

Olympiakos CFP coach Trond Sollied is staying typically clam ahead of the Greek club's most important match of the season as they put their future in European competition on the line against FC Shakhtar Donetsk at the Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium.

UEFA Cup hopes

"For me, this game is the same as all the rest," said the Norwegian, despite Olympiakos needing a victory against Shakhtar to propel themselves off the foot of Group D and into the UEFA Cup at the expense of their Ukrainian visitors. Home advantage obviously favours Olympiakos, but they have lost both of their UEFA Champions League pool matches in Athens and Shakhtar are playing for a place in the knockout rounds after a 1-0 win against AS Roma on Matchday 5 moved them to within two points of the Italian club, who entertain group winners Valencia CF on Tuesday.

Late test

One of the players who scored as Olympiakos drew 2-2 in Donetsk on Matchday 2, Michalis Konstantinou, faces a late fitness test but defender Christos Patsatzoglou (knee) and midfielder Marco Ne (appendix) are definitely out. Should Konstantinou fail to shake off a troublesome ankle, Felix Borja is likely to partner Yiannis Okkas in attack as he did effect at the weekend. Shakhtar have travelled without Mariusz Lewandowski (ear infection) but with confidence after taking a step towards the last four of the Ukrainian Cup by beating FC Sevastopol 1-0 in Friday's quarter-final first leg.

Nerves a factor

"We have a difficult situation ahead but we have learned from the games that we have played so far in the group and I don't believe we will to Olympikaos," said visiting coach Mircea Lucescu. "Anything can happen in football - a result can be decided by a free-kick, mistake or a goal from nothing. I think both teams are at an equal level and the team that shows the fewer nerves will win."

Final comparison

Lucescu likened the do-or-die fixture to a final "as the sides are either going for a place in the Champions League or the Uefa Cup" before attempting to deflect attention away from his players. "We know there will be pressure on us but it will mostly be on Olympiakos because they are the home team and they need the win," said the charismatic Romanian.

Probable teams

Olympiakos: Antonios Nikopolidis, Michal Zewlakow, Athansios Kostoulas, Juilo Cesar, Didier Domi, Ieroklis Stoltidis, Predrag Djordevic, Rivaldo, Nery Alberto Castillo, Yiannis Okkas, Michalis Konstantinou.

Shakhtar Donetsk: Bohdan Shust, Darijo Srna, Dmytro Chygrynskiy, Tomas Hubschman, Razvan Rat, Anatoliy Tymoschuk, Igor Duljaj, Matuzalem, Jadson Rodriguez, Ciprian Marica, Brandao.

"We have a difficult situation ahead but we have learned from the games that we have played so far in the group and I don't believe we will to Olympikaos," said visiting coach Mircea Lucescu. .

So this Romanian f***er promises his side won't lose to Olympiakos. :LOL:

Sas parakalo Thrylos mou, gamiste tous!!!!!!!!!!! :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr:

WATCH THIS

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TRIFILARA should become the next vazelo to be "crismatied" into the Olympiakos orthodox faith. :P :D

signomi.... me albanous ego den pigeno eklisia :)

WATCH THIS

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TRIFILARA should become the next vazelo to be "crismatied" into the Olympiakos orthodox faith. :P :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: breathe...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I predict a 2-0 win and a trip to the UEFA Cup but how disappointing yet again. AEK were better than us filoi Gavroi and we call ourselves the best team in Greece? I was in Greece this past summer on a three month hiatus-- vacation/business, and in Markopoulo more specifically. Every morning I use to go to the periptero down the street from where I lived and use to shoot the s hit with a guy who was about sixty or so and a fanatical Olympiakos supporter. I remember his words clearly, as he revealed that Olympiakos wont start gelling together as a team until after new years. The point to his comment you ask? We do not need for this team to start gelling together after we are out of European competition. Once again the Greek league is not good enough for a team, our team that is the best in the country and we should be ashamed that year after year we barely make it third to earn a place in the Uefa Cup. Congrats to AEK, who have big a*****a and competed at least and will represent Greece in the last 16 of Champions League. To our boys, its time to smarten up and first things first, half our team must go and new blood has to be instilled into the squad. Kokkalis, I am sure loves his team to death but it seems that he is not doing anything special year after year to put out a competing side in Europe, and I am sure I speak for all Gavroi when I ask if not now kupie Kokkali then when?

one of the smarter gavro posts & its a surprise since there are not many brains in this red forum

Den ime Albanos, ime Souidezos! :P
filathlos tou olympilagou ise?? alvanos ise me ta ola sou :P

:LOL:

Kai esu me ton Bar 7 eiste m@l@kes alla den sto leo sunexeia palikari mou,kana sxolio gia to paixnidi exeis na mas peis or you are done??

I'm about to start the 2 hour journey to the Olympiakos cafe for the game, I'm shitting bricks!! IT'S BIG!! WE HAVE TO WIN!

If Konstantinou plays I think we'll do it, if not it will be tight. Def the key man though is:

NERI, NERI, NERI GAMISE TOUS NERI!!!

Den ime Albanos, ime Souidezos! :P
filathlos tou olympilagou ise?? alvanos ise me ta ola sou :P

:LOL:

Kai esu me ton Bar 7 eiste m@l@kes alla den sto leo sunexeia palikari mou,kana sxolio gia to paixnidi exeis na mas peis or you are done??
re "palikari" mou.... thelis kai sxoleio??? :LOL:

signomi exeis dikio... to sxoleio mou xwris logia yia ton apopsino agona....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kirie Sollied.... theos voithos :P

I believe that the current Greek teams have no chance in the CL elimination rounds.

For the that reason, osfp will be better off in the UEFA.

I do wish for a gauro win vs Shiktir. This is a home game after all... ;)

Three Greek teams in Europe during winter, will be a rare and great accomplishment. :gr:

See you at the UEFA. :)

PEACE

I'm about to start the 2 hour journey to the Olympiakos cafe for the game, I'm shitting bricks!! IT'S BIG!! WE HAVE TO WIN!

If Konstantinou plays I think we'll do it, if not it will be tight. Def the key man though is:

NERI, NERI, NERI GAMISE TOUS NERI!!!

why don't you watch on the UEFA site?

Archived