Phantis Forums

Another 90th minute equaliser!

ukchris

Yes, for the 3rd time in 6 games, Panionios let in a 90th minute equaliser yesterday, drawing 1-1 with Ionikos. Admittedly, we only scored our goal in the 89th minute, but if we'd not let in those three 90th minute equalisers, we'd now be in 5th place! Grrr.

Oh well, it's still great news that we haven't lost in such a long time.

By the way, McInner, if you're reading this, I won't be in Athens this Christmas as we're expecting our first baby on Dec 5th! Hoping to get over there before the end of the season though (and maybe buy Junior a Panionios bib or something!)

Yes, for the 3rd time in 6 games, Panionios let in a 90th minute equaliser yesterday, drawing 1-1 with Ionikos. Admittedly, we only scored our goal in the 89th minute, but if we'd not let in those three 90th minute equalisers, we'd now be in 5th place! Grrr.

Oh well, it's still great news that we haven't lost in such a long time.

By the way, McInner, if you're reading this, I won't be in Athens this Christmas as we're expecting our first baby on Dec 5th! Hoping to get over there before the end of the season though (and maybe buy Junior a Panionios bib or something!)

Megale,

I hope your first baby brings you luck and joy. The world needs more Panionios fans!!!

Archived