Phantis Forums

Mlada Boleslav-Panathinaikos

athinaios

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to see fans from different teams supporting any Greek abroad. We should have 3-4 teams that have a very strong presence in euro play year after year. Our league isn't taken seriously and when there's some competition is because the big teams fall down not because the lesser teams improve. Competition is good and it doesn't have to be a war... like those few idiots who can express their screwed up psycho minds through violence!

i was tackled from behind on hard turf and fell ackwardly right on the corner of my kneecap..pansy? file, when u have stiches on your knee you are not suppose to bend it at all or else u re-tear the wound or it takes twice as long to heal..ill take you on a pitch any day :D

Dude I didnt call you a pansy, that was someone else, Akritis I think. I actually think it sounds quite painful... but as for taking me on the pitch :whistle: :D What position do you play?

No more Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde!

Two good halves.

Sorry for repeating myself, but this was the best part of our performance on Thursday. :tup:

GOOD CONSISTENT play, throughout the WHOLE game!!! :)

I too, wish Backe was never here, he took PAO a step back from the Malesani team.

PAO would have been a completely different team, and I dare to say, in better shape as well, both physically and PSYCHOLOGICALLY...

Please let this be the norm, and not just a spike, followed by a downfall...

Scazni had done a good job too for a few games and lost the derby...

I would never put Victor Munioz in the same category, just a word of caution.

As far as the UEFA cup.

PAO is in the enviable position, to be able to easily get FIRST place, and then play a third place team in the elimination rounds :tup:

With a win vs Bucharest at home, a result PAO should go for, and get, with the support of 75k fans, in the first Euro game at OAKA this year!!!

With 9 points, only PSG would be in contention of first, if they win all their remaining games, including the one in Paris vs PAO.

I hope PSG at least get a tie in their next two games, but I doubt it,

(Hapoel home, Mlada away) so that last game would be just for fun.

PAO will probably have to go for a no stress tie in Paris. :whistle:

It is important not to blow it this Sunday vs gauro.

Both teams come from good results, and the winner will be on a psychological high!

PEACE

• 3 weeks later...

i didnt know where to post this but heres my question:

the team that finishes 1st in there groups will automatically play the team that finishes 3rd in other groups depeding on a "Hat" draw?

team that finishes 2nd plays the CL losers who finished 3rd depeding on a "Hat" draw??

is that correct?? if so we must aim for first place, one more win will do it...

will beat PSG

i didnt know where to post this but heres my question:

the team that finishes 1st in there groups will automatically play the team that finishes 3rd in other groups depeding on a "Hat" draw?

team that finishes 2nd plays the CL losers who finished 3rd depeding on a "Hat" draw??

is that correct?? if so we must aim for first place, one more win will do it...

will beat PSG

That is correct Hollywood,

1st team plays 3rd and 2nd plays the 3rd from CK groups.

I agree that it is of paramount importance that we beat Bucarest in two weeks to secure first place,

Archived