Phantis Forums

Mlada Boleslav-Panathinaikos

athinaios

we win, we go on to the next stage. simple.

but, not so simple with our team this year... yet, I see Munos is doing good things...

Hey guys, if you had a choice, which game you'd rather win (assuming the team doesn't have enough ..fuel to do both), the Mlada or Gavroi game?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the gavroi game definately - it will close the gap to just 2 pts. with a lot of time left.

plus we already got off to a good start in uefa.. it would be nice to win both games but if i was to choose.. defenately a win vs olympiakos

PAO will win both games

once again does any one know if the game is on ERT, i herd they have rights for the uefa cup games.

the game is on Mega.... they not gonna show it tho like usual.....

------------

if we play like iraklis... we gonna win 0-2!

if you had a choice, which game you'd rather win (assuming the team doesn't have enough ..fuel to do both), the Mlada or Gavroi game?

Unfortunatelly this game is only three days before the derby. I ask myself if PAO has the ability to win both, and which will they focus on the most.

Not so much in terms of which game I want PAO to win, but which game does the team consider to be the more crucial.

I believe the PAO organization consider the derby to be the more important of the two. It is the best chance PAO will have to beat gauro, in a while,

although gauro will have two extra days of rest...

I would not be surprised if they rest some players for the derby.

Normally I would not pick any domestic game over a European.

This would still be the case, if the Euro game were in the knock out stages.

However due to the UEFA format, this Mlada game is not a must win, unless PAO is shooting for first place in the group, something I doubt.

I hope for a tie at Mlada, using Leontiou, Theodoridi, Darla, Nilsson, Mantzio ?

PEACE

Unfortunatelly this game is only three days before the derby. I ask myself if PAO has the ability to win both, and which will they focus on the most.

Not so much in terms of which game I want PAO to win, but which game does the team consider to be the more crucial.

I believe the PAO organization consider the derby to be the more important of the two. It is the best chance PAO will have to beat gauro, in a while,

although gauro will have two extra days of rest...

I would not be surprised if they rest some players for the derby.

Normally I would not pick any domestic game over a European.

This would still be the case, if the Euro game were in the knock out stages.

However due to the UEFA format, this Mlada game is not a must win, unless PAO is shooting for first place in the group, something I doubt.

I hope for a tie at Mlada, using Leontiou, Theodoridi, Darla, Nilsson, Mantzio ?

PEACE

well put... good luck boys..

i'll be happy to see some of the younger players get a start

i actually have a scary thought for this game - i feel we will lose - only bc our players are thinking more for the weekend plus there will be heaps of changes

i hear a4-5-1 is in order

anyways

please - does anyone know where i can watch this on the net - regardless if its free or not im not fussed if i have to pay as long as i get to watch!!!!!!!!!!

mixed lineup...

Biscan should NOT be playing in Centerback, or Central midfield for that matter..... we saw how pathetic he was at CB last year.....oh yeah we lost 5-1 to Bremen, allowed 3 in Karaiskaki, 5 from Barca... and Morris has been less than stellar this year.....we need Gkoumas back there- hes reliable and expereinced in these games. NOT Igor Shitscan.

Pleased to see Theodoridis and Leontiou, but confused to see Nilsson over Victor and Romero....

heres the lineup according to UEFA Matchcoverage:

------------------------EBEDE--------

--------VYNTRA------MORRIS-----LEONTIOU-------

TZIOLIS----DARLAS---BISCAN----MANTZIOS----IVANSCHITZ

--------------NILSSON--------SALPIGGIDIS---------

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

im sure Munoz is not that crazy to play Tziolis on the wings, Darlas and Mantzios CM, Nilsson as ST, and Leontiou as a CB......

Archived