Phantis Forums

Mlada Boleslav-Panathinaikos

athinaios

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ela paides... pame poly kala!!! kali kikloforia...grigores pases... den kindineuasame katholou...o Nilsson kanei to kalitero tou paixnidi me tin prasini fanela (san deksi xaf)!!

ela panatha mouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

4-3 in shots to Mlada, 1 shot each on target. So no real threat of a goal so far. Rapid Bucharest could only manage a 2-2 draw away so if PAO manage to avoid defeat the omens are good. However, with respect to Mlada, they are an average side at best, PAO should step up the tempo, get the win and secure qualification! I'm following the comments on UEFA.com so am not actually watching the game. Can anyone tell me how PAO is playing?

4-3 in shots to Mlada, 1 shot each on target. So no real threat of a goal so far. Rapid Bucharest could only manage a 2-2 draw away so if PAO manage to avoid defeat the omens are good. However, with respect to Mlada, they are an average side at best, PAO should step up the tempo, get the win and secure qualification! I'm following the comments on UEFA.com so am not actually watching the game. Can anyone tell me how PAO is playing?

im listening it... we played very well in first half!! second half just started...

BRAVO PAIHTARA MOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :gr: :nw:

SCHIZOPHRENIA NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw:

ha wait for sunday then its na - na - na :1eye: :box:

im getting pissed at these fouls......Bredzinsky should get sent off it sounds....these guys are douchebags and dont deserve to play in UEFA.

Archived