Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK

cyberfish

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biscan as the lone DM does not sound good to me. We've seen him before and he has a usually trails behind the play since he is too slow to follow.

Let's hope Munoz knows something we don't. The truth is this is Biscan always played either as a second DM or as a stopper, so it's the first time I remember that he will be the lone sweeper in front of the CBs. The one advantage of Biscan is that he adds height to the team.

Romero, Victor, Ivanschitz are creative midfielders and I like our prospects up front.

Difficult game...I am not persuaded that Pao has improved so much..it's still too

early.

There was an improvement in our last game vs Hapoel. But Aek is not hapoel!

Can be neither optimistic nor pessimistic about this!

I am really curious to see what will happen....

The line up has been announced after this morning's training session.

-----------------------------Ebede

----Vyntra--------- Morris---------Goumas------------Seric

-----------------------------Biscan----------------------------

Romero---------------------Victor----------------------Ivanschitz

-----------------Salpi------------------------Pap

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=32816

doesn't that look too offensive? i mean Biscan as the one DM will have a hard task against fast AEK attackers like Cesar and Deli..

i heard that Antonsson is injured.. :huh: i told you at the start of the season that he is a worldclass defender but has a big tendenct to be injured anytime.. i hope ageing Gouma can do the job.. <_<

The line up has been announced after this morning's training session.

-----------------------------Ebede

----Vyntra--------- Morris---------Goumas------------Seric

-----------------------------Biscan----------------------------

Romero---------------------Victor----------------------Ivanschitz

-----------------Salpi------------------------Pap

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=32816

doesn't that look too offensive? i mean Biscan as the one DM will have a hard task against fast AEK attackers like Cesar and Deli..

i heard that Antonsson is injured.. :huh: i told you at the start of the season that he is a worldclass defender but has a big tendenct to be injured anytime.. i hope ageing Gouma can do the job.. <_<

AEK are starting without Sezar and Delibasic.

delayed due to huge fights inside the stadium!

now it seems that the police has somewhat gained some control!

but aek fans has smashed open a hole in the cage they are in and i think 2 windows are missing!!

pame elladara! :gr: :gr:

the fathers and mothers of all these hooligans have done a very poor job raising them!!

and that goes for both aek and pao hooligans

there wont be any room for players on the bench with that much police ;)

maybe the mat can make a line in front of Ebede :D

I am actually interested to see who is on the stands. Darlas has been in the doghouse for a long time. Too bad, he had shown some promise last year. From the large infusion of youth last year only Vintra, Leontiou, Tziolis, and Mantzios are with the team a year later. Theodoridis seems to be trusted for the bench at last by Munoz.

kasnaferis and sorentino is keeping aek in the game!

we already have 2 yellow cards while aek with countless tackles from behind have none!

oh and the penalty :nw: :nw: :LOL: :LOL:

i am just waiting for our next corner so we can get the same! 1st dellas clearly holds down goumas to get infront of the ball with both hands and then goumas holds him a normal 50/50 faul!!!!!

salpi missed 200% chance and vyntra where also unlucky + a great freekick by ivanzhitz should have had us up by atleast 1 goal by now!!!

ok lets see a clean 2nd half decided by the players instead of kasnaferis

kasnaferis and sorentino is keeping aek in the game!

we already have 2 yellow cards while aek with countless tackles from behind have none!

oh and the penalty :nw: :nw: :LOL: :LOL:

i am just waiting for our next corner so we can get the same! 1st dellas clearly holds down goumas to get infront of the ball with both hands and then goumas holds him a normal 50/50 faul!!!!!

salpi missed 200% chance and vyntra where also unlucky + a great freekick by ivanzhitz should have had us up by atleast 1 goal by now!!!

ok lets see a clean 2nd half decided by the players instead of kasnaferis

yeap.... fenete kathara oti o Dellas sproxnei prota ton Gouma.....

to allo to eidate?????? not even a minute of kathisteriseis.... eprepe na itan at least 3 mins....

Archived