Phantis Forums

Steaua - Panathinaikos archive

mingul

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mihnea Vlad and I am a romanian fan of Steaua Bucharest and I am putting up a video collection of my team in European games. I am writing to you because I am desperately looking for some old videos of PAO - Steaua Bucharest double in 1998-1999.

The games that I am particularly looking for are Steaua - PAO 2-2 (game that I attended on the stadium) and PAO - Steaua 6-3 from Champions League 3rd preliminary round 1999-2000. I did not manage to find them at all in Romania(not even in television archive) so...you are basically my last chance.

I sure hope you can help me with some video highlights of this game.

Hoping that my letter didn't disturb you much

Looking forward for an answer

Mihnea Vlad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes Romanian TV were among the first contacted...

It appears that several tapes have been stolen from the archive in the last years:(

Imagine that I am not only writing on PAO forums for the PAO games...

I think I have already posted messages on 15 teams' forums:)

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Hello again my Greek friends. I am reposting on this forum after a long time.

I am still trying to find videos from Panathinaikos - Steaua matches in 1998-99.

By the way I have found some videos that were captured by some greek (TV/Website) called Sportline. Maybe there is somebody who can recognise this logo for me?

I have some old Panathinaikos games to trade for anybody who can help me in obtaining matches of Pao vs Romanian teams. Or even highlights

Regards.

Mihnea

[email protected]

Archived