Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aek

Crazy

whatever dude, you called me out...

the next time you watch a game from a league which has progressed, show us burning banners!!!! ;)

No I didnt, you're the one that made the joke then said 'maybe my comment to ethnikisti was a little harsh', if i called you out you'd know. As for the comment regarding burning banners, i didnt understand it, can you write it in clearer English please?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

violence is violence it doesnt help our league.... if we act like a bunch of clowns in the stands.... we're trying to help our league progress & you morons condone violence & burning banners in the stands....Its really helped you go far

violence is violence it doesnt help our league.... if we act like a bunch of clowns in the stands.... we're trying to help our league progress & you morons condone violence & burning banners in the stands....Its really helped you go far

What has stunted our development is the blinkeredness of people like you who see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear! For example, you keep going on about me condoning violence, when I have made it clear that that isnt the case. Anyway.

Go to this link and fast forward it to 1 minute 40. Its a video of PAO at Leoforo against Olympiakos. Thyra 13 are burning banners... is that unacceptable? I want to know your view on it... because for me its fine. It creates a scary atmosphere to play in, it isnt against UEFA regulations, and no one is being hurt, hence its acceptable imo, how about yours? [/color][/b]

what part of your own quote do you want in ENGLISH...

you condone burning banners for atmosphere :blink: your an idiot

Go to this link and fast forward it to 1 minute 40. Its a video of PAO at Leoforo against Olympiakos. Thyra 13 are burning banners... is that unacceptable? I want to know your view on it... because for me its fine. It creates a scary atmosphere to play in, it isnt against UEFA regulations, and no one is being hurt, hence its acceptable imo, how about yours? [/color][/b]

what part of your own quote do you want in ENGLISH...

you condone burning banners for atmosphere :blink: your an idiot

I know you're intellectually challenged but read the post carefully, which part condones VIOLENCE???

ethnikisti, you must grow up a little my furious boy (you will, eventually...). That's not insulting, it's just the nature's law.

But just, please, keep what you said somewhere for record and compare it with your future suggestions to your own kids. Trust me, most chances are that they will be entirely different. At your age, it seems worthy to participate in conflicts and to belong in homogenous groups, later you'll see that creating is far more interesting and long lasting.

End of preaching here, we simply come from entirely different worlds. Unfortunately, as we say here, "edw pou hsoun hmouna ki edw pou eimai 8a r8eis". I have no more to say on the subject.

Thyra 13 are burning banners... is that unacceptable? I want to know your view on it... because for me its fine. It creates a scary atmosphere to play in,

it creates a violent atmosphere.... & you say its fine....Now go on & grow a brain

ethnikisti, you must grow up a little my furious boy (you will, eventually...). That's not insulting, it's just the nature's law.

But just, please, keep what you said somewhere for record and compare it with your future suggestions to your own kids. Trust me, most chances are that they will be entirely different. At your age, it seems worthy to participate in conflicts and to belong in homogenous groups, later you'll see that creating is far more interesting and long lasting.

End of preaching here, we simply come from entirely different worlds. Unfortunately, as we say here, "edw pou hsoun hmouna ki edw pou eimai 8a r8eis". I have no more to say on the subject.

:LOL: I love it! Everytime I ask how exactly I condoned violence you guys mention something else, you should go into politics, you'd fit in perfectly! And for the record I am not a furious person, I do not belong to a homogenous group and I do not involve myself in conflicts unless I'm forced to.

Thyra 13 are burning banners... is that unacceptable? I want to know your view on it... because for me its fine. It creates a scary atmosphere to play in,

it creates a violent atmosphere.... & you say its fine....Now go on & grow a brain
It creates a violent atmosphere??? Do you mean a hostile atmosphere?? If so, then arent the atmosphere's in Italy hostile? Hasnt harmed their leagues development! In Spain they monkey chant! You dont get more hostile than that! I'm not condoning that am I? So let me get this straight then... its not just violence you're against, its hostile atmoshpheres in general??? :blink: So should we ban swearing, booing, and whistling too? :LOL:

Maybe you should go buy a dictionary, and its evident you're the one that needs to 'grow a brain', which for the record is gramatically incorrect! :LOL: ****************************

not agreeing on a subject is no reason to get personal...

youre off the topic & *************.. return when you've grown a brain ;)

start a topic like this outside this forum since it isnt fair to the gavrous & see how many people think youre an ********... other than me theres already someone else who thinks so... :)

Archived