Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aek

Crazy

A big game is coming up for both teams and for differnt reason.Osfp wants to make his lead from 6 to 9 points and keep the good results in Greece while Aek after the win against Iraklis will try to gain some ground after the points that they have dropped in the beggining of this season.Both teams have most of the key players healthy and is promising to be a good game.I believe that since the game is at home Osfp will get the win and the 3 points but what i really want to see is some Good soccer with no bullshit from players,fans or refs.2-0,3-1 Osfp.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it will be a very open game with both defences showing their frailties. If AEK lose they are out of the title race already, but following the CL failiure and against Valencia and the laboured performance against OFI, Thyra 7 will demand a great victory. So I'm going for either 2-2 or 3-2 Olympiakos.

Like I said in the AEK forum, I think that this is going to be an open game.

Even though we haven't scored many goals under Ferrer AEK has a more attacking mindset.

AEK last season under Santos except for the first half during the first round against PAO was extremely defensive.

If AEK pull back and try to defend a tie or lead they will undoutedly lose. Once OFSP takes contol of the midfield and closes a team in its extremely difficult to win.

And as Crazy said I hope that the refs play both teams 50/50. I wouldn't want a win on bullshit grounds.

My prediction 2-1 AEKARA with Lymbe scoring in the dying minutes.

AEK hasn't shown anything special up to now but Sollied's plan sounds very risky with Ribo, Tzole and Stoltidis in the midfield and three up front. Everything could happen if we play like this.

I would expect a lot of goals, possibly 3-1 or 3-2.

Draw please :tup:

And what you would gain from this? Do you really think that Paok is able to fight for the 1st, 2nd position or even the 3rd position in the league?

Most likely, you think that anything bad for athenian clubs is good for you, even when it doesn't affect Paok...

Ponirouliko trollaki...

And what you would gain from this? Do you really think that Paok is able to fight for the 1st, 2nd position or even the 3rd position in the league?

Most likely, you think that anything bad for athenian clubs is good for you, even when it doesn't affect Paok...

Ponirouliko trollaki...

No I would like to see someone else win the league for a change.

GAVRO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ante na doume an tha sas dosei penalti o diatitis :LOL:

To even think that AEK will win is completely insane. Hope is good, but what I read coming from Aek fans isnt just hope, its insanity. Gotta love how they try to justify it too. What close game? What does AEK have? Nothing. I predict Oly to score over 3, and AEK to score their usual 1 at the most if lucky. Cmon AEK fans accept your place. This way you wont get hit hard by the brutal loss you are about to witness. Learn to be realistic.

To even think that AEK will win is completely insane. Hope is good, but what I read coming from Aek fans isnt just hope, its insanity. Gotta love how they try to justify it too. What close game? What does AEK have? Nothing. I predict Oly to score over 3, and AEK to score their usual 1 at the most if lucky. Cmon AEK fans accept your place. This way you wont get hit hard by the brutal loss you are about to witness. Learn to be realistic.

:LOL: :LOL: s%$#! that was harsh!!!

:LOL:  :LOL:  s%$#! that was harsh!!!

Harsh has nothing to do with it. Its just reality. After reading their forum and then the predictions in this one i couldnt help it. Someone has to force them to accept reality. As far as this year is concerned they have no chance in either game. Away or home. Same goes for those pesky Green Gremlins that sometimes gather the courage to dream.

Olympiakos will kill AEK.

Olympiakos will kill my team PAO when they play us.

call me what you like, i love pao. but lets face it we won't win this year if we need a penalty in dieing stages to beat bottom side 1 - 0.

1 - 1 at home vs ukrainian toilet paper??

ti m*****eeeees???

im hoping pao wakes up. a miracle draw between aek vs osfp mite help us..

miracles can happen...

and thats what pao needs to win the superleague this year

Olympiakos will kill AEK.

Olympiakos will kill my team PAO when they play us.

call me what you like, i love pao. but lets face it we won't win this year if we need a penalty in dieing stages to beat bottom side 1 - 0.

1 - 1 at home vs ukrainian toilet paper??

ti m*****eeeees???

im hoping pao wakes up. a miracle draw between aek vs osfp mite help us..

miracles can happen...

and thats what pao needs to win the superleague this year

Now thats realistic. Finally someone that puts brains over emotion. Mprabo re Levendi.

Harsh has nothing to do with it. Its just reality. After reading their forum and then the predictions in this one i couldnt help it. Someone has to force them to accept reality. As far as this year is concerned they have no chance in either game. Away or home. Same goes for those pesky Green Gremlins that sometimes gather the courage to dream.

Esi prin arxisis me thn frasologia sou.... pes kai dio efxaristo ston Tsikini... pou se ekane na aisthanese kalutera.... persi....

wow.. i'm really pissed off with your realism.. you talk about frinos as if they were barcelona, chelsea or something.. so your prediction for this game is at least 4-0 or 4-1.. :o i do support you in what you said though...

LEARN TO BE REALISTIC!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wow.. i'm really pissed off with your realism.. you talk about frinos as if they were barcelona, chelsea or something.. so your prediction for this game is at least 4-0 or 4-1.. :o i do support you in what you said though...

LEARN TO BE REALISTIC!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No they are not Barca or Chelsea. Those teams are the next level up. Dont get me wrong. The the gap between Chelsea and Oly is propably similar to the gap between Oly and AEK. Taking that into consideration If Oly was to play Chelsea, barring a huge miracle, we would propably lose by a three goal differential. Theres another little piece of reality for you. Agree?

No they are not Barca or Chelsea. Those teams are the next level up. Dont get me wrong. The the gap between Chelsea and Oly is propably similar to the gap between Oly and AEK. Taking that into consideration If Oly was to play Chelsea, barring a huge miracle, we would propably lose by a three goal differential. Theres another little piece of reality for you. Agree?

to be honest rosenborg trondheim is the next level up according to recent history. although it will be a miracle if aek actually get a diplo in karaiskaki but olympiakos will have problems if pao gets into gear. in any case greek league sucks and yes at the moment olympiakos maybe the one eyed among the blinds but nothing to brag about.

if not for the uefa points pao collected, olympiakos would never see cl because they would be out in the qualifying round every year. also what has olympaikos done for greek football in the last ten years? the first one in the village managed to have no factor player in our euro success. so keep a lower profile.

i am not questioning that thrylos this season is clear cut favourite but still its not that a great a team. distixos!

at the moment olympiakos maybe the one eyed among the blinds but nothing to brag about.

unfortunately I have to agree with you. Of course, it's in the fan mentality to brag for being the best, don't misunderstand it. We don't think we are a first class european team (not even 2nd). Especially after the match with Valencia, there's not even one gavro thinking otherwise.

Most likely 2-1 or 2-0 for Oly. Unless our miserable defense can't cope with the fast Aek counter attacks (even in that case, most chances are that their bad finishing abilities will save our ass).

Rivaldo is not playing

I do not know if he is on the bench or not at all related to the match

It is a shame, I waited to see Ribo against his ex coach in Barsa

Serra Ferre was one of the responsible for Ribbo coming to Barcelona, he always supported him .

I have seen on TV that they spoke to each other before the game started

Let us hope that we will be able to beat AEK without him like in te final of the Cup

Archived