Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aek

Crazy

most chances are that their bad finishing abilities will save our ass

Up to the moment, I was proved right :D

Aek lost a big opportunity at 23'. Man, they can do nothing in Europe with such finishing.

Pitch is very slippery, now I feel somewhat relaxed for Ribo's absence. There is a great danger for injuries.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maye you are right Dipapa but I can help feel disapointed, Ribo always was great in this classicos, I was so happy to find link to see the match , but there is nothing to be doe , if he is injured, he can not play, unfortunately

Who shoot the fouls?? Djole?

Maye you are right Dipapa but I can help feel disapointed, Ribo always was great in this classicos, I was so happy to find link to see the match , but there is nothing to be doe , if he is injured, he can not play, unfortunately

Who shoot the fouls?? Djole?

guys what link do you have?

It is not exactly a link

I logged into the sopcast list of channels and found something called

9591. AEKvOLY BeloTower for freegrevents.gr

I cliked on it and it opened

So i can see the game , but not very good quality, better than nothing

I must admit that I did not like it very much so i went to the other room to see Lion on TV

My ex player (From my Cruzeiro) Fred scored a brace and lifted my mood from the Rivaldo disappointed

What a team is that Lion, even if my other ex player scored a goal contra, I am used to it from him (Cris)

Emerson did us the same favor

WE survived the first half

Let us hope it will get better

1-0 final. Crappy game from both sides, if we perform like this against Ukrainians then we are doomed. I am trying to be optimistic so I blame the rain and the slippery terrain :unsure:

From Oly's side, Konstantinou was the only real performer (Anatolakis and Stoltidis maybe too). He was admirable, especially after we were left with 10 players. Kafes was entirely crap, non existent.

But the biggest minus of our side was some idiots who were throwing objects at Aek players at the corner kicks. Fan cretinism at it's greatest. It's the second time in this season where we see this and management doesn't seem to care. They will care when the idiots ruin a CL game but it will be too late. It's disgusting, even in Colosseum there would be more of athletic atmosphere :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Let's me be the 1st "gavro" to say this: AEK should have either drawn or win. <_<

Olympiakos simply played like garbage, AEK played better but they could not finish there chances, especially in the 23rd mintue where an AEK player missed an easy goal from 2 meters out. :huh: The way Olympiakos is playing these days, I'm not confident they can win in Wednesday's encounter with Shaktar Dontesk. Read my lips: 3-0 SHAKTAR DONTESK!!! :angry:

We can't countine to rely on luck, we need to perform better!!! :angry:

Vassaras was terrible today in his officiating for christ sakes!!! :o

Who cares if Olympiakos has 3 points, still I'm very upset with the way we played!! WTF was Djordevic thinking about that bulls*** he pulled off!! Where's fair-play from him? :blink:

1-0 final. Crappy game from both sides, if we perform like this against Ukrainians then we are doomed. I am trying to be optimistic so I blame the rain and the slippery terrain :unsure:

From Oly's side, Konstantinou was the only real performer (Anatolakis and Stoltidis maybe too). He was admirable, especially after we were left with 10 players. Kafes was entirely crap, non existent.

But the biggest minus of our side was some idiots who were throwing objects at Aek players at the corner kicks. Fan cretinism at it's greatest. It's the second time in this season where we see this and management doesn't seem to care. They will care when the idiots ruin a CL game but it will be too late. It's disgusting, even in Colosseum there would be more of athletic atmosphere :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Konstantinou really is progressing back to his best! And if we provide the correct service he'll get goals in the CL. Esp as Roma and Shakter cant handle set pieces and crosses!!

As for the throwing of objects, i can understand why you would be disappointed but this could be a good sign. The intimidation has left Greek stadiums in recent years and thats when EU teams struggled in Greece. If it means creating an intimidating atmosphere to qualify from the CL group then so be it. As long as there's no rioting who cares!! And I'm bracing myself for the insults and being branded a hooligan, but before you do that, make sure you understand what it is exactly that I'm saying.

wow.. i'm really pissed off with your realism.. you talk about frinos as if they were barcelona, chelsea or something.. so your prediction for this game is at least 4-0 or 4-1..  :o  i do support you in what you said though...

LEARN TO BE REALISTIC!!  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

No they are not Barca or Chelsea. Those teams are the next level up. Dont get me wrong. The the gap between Chelsea and Oly is propably similar to the gap between Oly and AEK. Taking that into consideration If Oly was to play Chelsea, barring a huge miracle, we would propably lose by a three goal differential. Theres another little piece of reality for you. Agree?

The gaps that I saw today were:

1. KOLOFARDIA....you even can't talk of a gap... you have to talk about a ditch...

2. You were a class of your own for killing time like pussy football teams do...and especially Nikopolidis...was the Killing Time King...

Were you afraid of us or what.... The big and mighty Olympiakos, who played in his own stadium..with his own fans in a fully crowded stadium...

The big Olympiakos, who has 10 times more money than us to built a team....

This Olympiakos was playing like a shivering moun.i in the second half...playing defense with 8 players....

Is this the Olympiakos, who is a gap better than us.....

Okay our friend Vassaras...gave foul there in the 44 minute, where clearly not was...and he was standing beside... It can happen...

Why did he stop Delibasic around the 60' minutes when he was walking alone towards The King of Time Killer ?

A class of his own ..... My ASS

The Championship is not yet finish..... You won't have this KOLOFARDIA like in Crete and today....

In the future....we will give it to you ....more often than you might think now....

the money is coming in now...and from the next saison we can build a much better team.....

1. KOLOFARDIA....you even can't talk of a gap... you have to talk about a ditch...

didn't see the match. but as far as i understand it from the reports aek would have deserved at least 1 if not even three points. i think thats also a reason why there aren't any comments from other gavrous in here now...

Karaiskaki is 1 big bourthelo.....

I have never seen in any football match... THE BALLBOYS wasting time and not giving the ball back to the aek players.... that is an absolute discrace!

gauroi are all albanians... pavla kai telia!

Actually is teleia kai pavla you ignorant f-u-c-k and be carefull when you are naming people you s-h-i-t.You should be happy that osfp won and not aek otherwise you propably not see CL again next year. :ph34r:

also several times when the ball was in play(ofcourse aek had the ball) other balls where thrown into the pitch!

play like this and u will be lucky not to conceed a higher scoreline than 4-5 goals against shakthar!

the 2 last games u have played reminds me of why i would never support u in europe.

i watched the game and i recorded it whilst watching and one thing flashed on my mind.. i want to see the good old days of greek soccer.. :o

i want to see back Karataidis, Vazexa, Marcello, Sempoue, Basina.. etc this list can grow.. what a grace it was to watch those players.. the same goes for the Turkish league as well.. no more Hagi, Bolic, Tugay, Scifo Mehmet..etc.. :blink:

am i losing my taste for football or is it going from bad to worse every day?? <_<

didn't see the match. but as far as i understand it from the reports aek would have deserved at least 1 if not even three points. i think thats also a reason why there aren't any comments from other gavrous in here now...

I have record it.... if you promise to sent it back to me....

Just send me a pm with your address.. and I will post it to you... because you live in Zurich as well or in Switzerland.

Cheers Friend

That was the worst performance by an Olympiakos team in the last 20 years :tdown:

I know it was raining BUT playing this stupid 4-3-3 system our team did not create 1 chance in the 1st half with 11 players or in the 2nd with 10.

AEK played in the rain as well and ceated 4-5 good chances and deserved to win this game 100%.....I hate rubbishing my side but our performances are getting worse every game and Solids 4-3-3 needs to get scrapped....Our soccer is terrible with only 3 midfielders...When Kafes plays we only have 2.5 in the middle :o

I hope Solid can work something better than 4-3-3 because its simply hasn't happened for us in more than 50 games :whistle:

Just send me a pm with your address.. and I will post it to you... because you live in Zurich as well or in Switzerland.

Cheers Friend

thanks for the offer, but i don't think i would find the time to watch the match. and as soon as i know the result of a match, i'm not that interested in watching it anymore.

Cheers Friend

thanks for the offer, but i don't think i would find the time to watch the match. and as soon as i know the result of a match, i'm not that interested in watching it anymore.
If you have any painting to do at your house I recommend you watch the paint dry on the walls than watch our teams worst performance :LOL: :LOL:

Hopefully our beloved Olympiakos have better performances ahead especially in EUROPE B)

i agree with most posts here about the match.

i think it was less vassaras and more the linesmen who made the bulk of stupid mistakes. in any case a hlafway quality side should have trashed the self-proclaimed thrylos yesterday 3:0..all refereeing, timewasting objects and phony ballboy action aside. so we are not a quality side.

as GS 1905 points out in terms of football this was low level yesterday. very weak technique on most players. we have lost much and i dont think object throwing will make us big in europe again.

what strikes me is the absolute lack of fairplay in greece. i dont mean olympiakos but all teams because maybe at oaka things would be similar. ball boys throwing extra balls on the pitch during aek attacks. i mean how low is this???

we are maybe just so sensitive to it, when self-proclaimed thrylos is doing it because olympiakos always gives the weak greek jungle league some fault at their inability in europe. what i saw yesterday i havent seen in toumba for along time...

bear in mind the same fans behave like nuns in european matches because kokkalis fears costly bans and fines!

when i hear "lack of character" konstantinou say that aek did nothing the whole game and olympiakos won deservedly, i can understand why most fans of other teams are against thrylos in europe. i will still support them but just because they are greek but the arrogance they display is hard to swallow.

but my major point is how bad does the pitch in karaiskaki look. its a ruin and the season has just started. and it wasnt just due to bad weather... i mean the ethniki will play there and you cant play on the bumpy surface which is an advantage for norway...why cant we play someplace else for christs sake??? every home game in pireas?? thats ridiculous..go to kleanthis vikelidis, oaka, panthessaliko, toumpa crete...i mean its not as if playing in karaiskaki did us any good. before the euro we played in leoforo where pao made euro success. so i understood that. but kjaraiskaki where olymnpiakos was thrashed by everyone and their mother as of late..c mon some fantasy here epo...

Kai ti thelis re file na ta masame kai na imaste mounga ?

Afto thelis diladi ?

Esy to match to eides xtes ?

To eida olokliro kai nai h diaithsia htan xalia kai h Aek aksize to "x" alla den katalabaineis oti h klapsa sou me th diaithsia exei ginei pia bareth?

San opado ths Aek, na se problhmatizei to xali twn epi8etikwn sou pou den mporoun na sprwksoun ti mpalla sta dixtya kai h adynamia sas na kanete mia sentra ths prokopis. Ayta an eixate 8a nikousate akomi ki an sas erixnan xeirobombides sta korner.

H ftwxia tou ellhnikou podosfairou exei to analogo ths kai sth nootropia twn opadwn. Kyttwntas to dentro xanoun to dasos...

If you are a doctor, I am suggesting you to keep it. This match was so boring that it might be used as a good anaesthetic !

As for the throwing of objects, i can understand why you would be disappointed but this could be a good sign. The intimidation has left Greek stadiums in recent years and thats when EU teams struggled in Greece.

I don't think I understand what you are implying.

"Intimidation" must be done under legal conditions. By throwing objects to players, using firecrackers and delaying the returning of the ball to the pitch we can only achieve a nice penalty from Uefa. Do you endorse this practice or not?

Archived