Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - PAOK

HOLLYWOOD

We played a very organized game and Ivan was great again and I was glad to finally see him score, now Bovio needs his goal and Romero. I love the way Serits and Ivan play together they are amazing on the left side together and keep getting better. Morris was a beast back there on def today. Torghele didn't score for Paok just to clear things up lol but he did play good. Our worst player today was Vyntra he had an awful game. The Penalty was a clear penalty the paok player went for the body and not the ball so let

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win, and a good game considering what this team has been through lately.

Paok played defense the whole game except in the last minutes when the giomes created some mild (and unnecessary) panic in our penalty area.

Like Drakos said, the Paok goal was completely unnecessary and came after the right side of our defense broke down.

Best player today was Bovio. The man was one whole midfield himself. He was always positioned at the right spot, he held the ball on his feet well, and he always gave the ball to a green jersey (and mostly forward).

The goal by Ivanschitz was sweet. Great moves to slip by three defenders and to come face to face with Fernandez. His finish was cool. He also had a great foul shot to the post earlier in the game.

Tziolis had a very good game. I think this was the best I have seen him play so far. When Biscan came in his place we lost the midfield.

Morris, had a great game, and so was Ebede who dominated his area high and low, and saved at least one great shot. I really like how he makes his saves look spectacular.

Vintra was really bad once again. Picture this: He is the last defender and the ball comes straight at him after a high clearance from the Paok defense. Torghele is waiting five meters away. Vintra lifts his foot to control the ball, but instead he drops it softly into Torghelle's feet who makes a dangerous run towards our goal. Man, we don't need this kind of plays from our defenders. I can't believe that there is no competition for the RFB position.

Not to forget, Papadopoulos had an excellent game down the left. He was the only winger who could pass through defenders one on one. Romero on the other side did not have a good game.

Good game, good win. On to Ukraine now to repeat the feat.

u did not deserve to win. we didnt deserve to win. you had the linesman on ur side and the 4th official on ur side. ur team is no better then ours.

kai allo penalti???

ante na'rtheite toumpa na perasoume kala.

myrizo apokleismo tis edras sas gia 4-5 paixnidia..... lol!!

otan erthoume pano..... :LOL: :LOL:

u did not deserve to win. we didnt deserve to win. you had the linesman on ur side and the 4th official on ur side. ur team is no better then ours.

kai allo penalti???

ama exete a*****a na'rtheite pano

min perimenete omos na exete penalti k tetoia

kai allo penalti???

ama exete a*****a na'rtheite pano

min perimenete omos na exete penalti k tetoia

a ksexasa... den yparxei pia apokleismos tis edras....

nai... an einai penalty tha sas fovithei o diaititis kai den tha to dosei.....

ante re axristoi na poume....

egine kati pou dn to katalava, giati autoto penalti to varese o salpi eno mexri tora ta varouse o papad, to proto tou penalti enantion tou paok? poios tou eipe na to varesei?

LOL!!!!!! re file... synelthe na poume...... les na itan stimeno... mono kai mono gia na scorarei o salpi???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

o kosmos fonaze to onoma tou... aplo einai....

ok monkeys lets get this straight.

The game ended 2-1. could of been 2-2 or 2-0 or even 1-2 depending on what situations didnt happen. this is however what soccer is.

what I saw was a decent game for one of the few times this year in the 'SUPER league''.

What im asking myself is where is the super in this league.

It seems to me that there are flashes of good play but we all lack consistency.

And by consistency, i mean solid play from back to front over a period of time longer then 15 or 20 minutes. this is easily explained. now let me enligthen u all.

Other then good refereeing, what we lack in the greek league is stability. stability in the coaching. rare have i seen a coach stay longer then 3 years with a team. in other domestic league, coaches have been known to stay longer then a fortnight.

how can a team grow if they have to learn different systems and different languages every 3 months.

What we need is a coach that can last longer then most men do in bed.

Anyway, as for tonights game, Pao was undoubtebly the better team. with a great individual effort by Ivan the terrible and a clear cut, OBVIOUS penalty the game was 2-0 with minutes left. then came the over-confidence and the small let down which nearly cost us the 3 points as it did last year against iraklis.

As for the penalties, as much as id liek to see games not be solved by a goal from the spot, it saddens me to see that this is how teams have been winning in recent years. whether its pao this year or olym in previous years. obviously yesterdays game with AEK was one of the worst reffed games in a while. a bogus offside and handball against AEK cost them a probable draw.

and just today, the tying goal that ARIS scored was perhaps offside according to word on the greek radio. (whether there is any reality to that)

lets just hope these greek teams can come together as a NATION and do some damage this week in europe which somehow i dont see. call me pessimistic or negative, but i see pao aek and olym all losing this week. lets hope im wrong.

later skaters

remember when they were complaining that last year when the new goverment was elected that kokkalis would have no influence on games and that things would change?

i guess its truee.. PAO now benefits from the penalties...

even with the early lead to PAO... you gavri are still favorite to win the penalty cup.... you are the 10 time defending champ

remember when they were complaining that last year when the new goverment was elected that kokkalis would have no influence on games and that things would change?

i guess its truee.. PAO now benefits from the penalties...

even with the early lead to PAO... you gavri are still favorite to win the penalty cup.... you are the 10 time defending champ
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i guess like teh saying goes especially in getting free penalties department to win games..

if u cant beath them join them

Archived