Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - PAOK

HOLLYWOOD

***************u vazelou pou pigane kai espasan amaxia opadon tou paok dn eipe kaneis tipota, pigan oi anthropoi na doun to mats kai efigan me spasmena amaxia, katse na rtheite eseis kata do pano na deite ti exei na ginei, opou kai na pate, paok ari xanthi, alla kolonete *********** na pate sta ektos

Edw mesa 8a milas me sevasmo gia tous Pana8hnaikous alliws trava sto diko sou foum kai grafe oti 8es. Ante magkako tou PC.

Oso gia tous "an8rwpous" pou les autoi htane thn perasmenh vdomada pou kaigane autokinhta sthn Salonikh. Ksexnas vevaia sto F-4 sth Salonikh pali pou spagane autokinhta me A8hnaikes pinakides enw eixane kai gunaikopaida mesa. Exei o kairos gyrismata.

Oso gia to "kolonoume" na pame ektos. H doihkhsh mas den pairnei eishthria gia ta ektos edras.

i thought u where a xanthi fan?

why are u so concerned about pao every week?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with u about the sins.. look at the 5ares last year your team got due to your sins in greece

there are retards...who cry also for injustices done to their team due to refereeing 10 years straight .. and they go do exactly what they are always bitchinng about

then they go make dvd's about this

Hippocrates

2 DAYS MAN! IT IS COMING IN 2 DAYS MAN!

Post what u like cause the nightmare is near!!!!!!!

forget about sleeping after HUGE ARSE WHIPING IN UKRAINE! u, crazy and the rest of trynos fans in here(phantis forums) will be traveling to greece on a mission on thursday!

the mission will be clear! kill solid and kokkalis!

for gods sake look at youre squad!

33-35-35-34-32(a youngster)-33-36-34! they are old man and i have been waiting many years for them to retire and then the darkness will apear for many years!

THE PETRINA XRONIA IS NEAR! this time they will last for 20 and some years!

The only vazelos making sense here is nikosvazelas.

Panathinaikos did not impress me at all. As for PAOK, we played our best game this season. I wonder what the result would have been had Iliadis scored on the chance he had prior to iwansic scoring the goal. Also Miciel could have tied the game in injury time.

Yes, PAO had the better chances in the game, but the offense was well contained by a very well organized PAOK defense. It's obvious that PAOK was going to play a defensive type of game. It was one mistake that cost us the game. Iwansic should not have been allowed to walk through 3 players. It started with a giveaway by Zagorakis, but one of the PAOK defensmen should have taken him down before he reached the penalty box.

The penalty was a fair call by the ref. Otherwise Terovitsas was mediocre. The ejection of Dumitrescu from the game was laughable at best.

Salpi was effectively shut down in this game. As for his supposed PAOKtziliki, I think in this game he clearly showed his double faced character. I think he lost a lot of the respect that many of the PAOK fans had for him.

Finally the burning of the cars. I don't deny that this was just a ongoing retaliation that has been going on for years. What I find disgusting is the double standards by the media reporting such incidents. Last weeks incidents in Thessaloniki were front page headlines in the Athenian based press. I have not seen many mentions of the incidents in today's front page papers. Have you?

I agree with u about the sins.. look at the 5ares last year your team got due to your sins in greece

there are retards...who cry also for injustices done to their team due to refereeing 10 years straight .. and they go do exactly what they are always bitchinng about

Hippocrates

forget about sleeping after HUGE ARSE WHIPING IN UKRAINE! u, crazy and the rest of trynos fans in here(phantis forums) will be traveling to greece on a mission on thursday!

33-35-35-34-32(a youngster)-33-36-34! they are old man and i have been waiting many years for them to retire and then the darkness will apear for many years!

its coming in 3 days

Its ocming

3-0 to the ukraine team,

Im calling it...

then u 2 can join in killing koklai since u always blame himand OSFP for your failures

about our squad..at least they have brought us 2 straight doubles.. esis mia kouloura sas ferane..

Hippocrates

its coming in 3 days

Its ocming

3-0 to the ukraine team,

Im calling it...

then u 2 can join in killing koklai since u always blame himand OSFP for your failures

about our squad..at least they have brought us 2 straight doubles.. esis mia kouloura sas ferane..

man be serius for a moment and come up with youre own words!

whenever we win play good or bad u only have childish words!

no one said anything about youre 0-3 win at panionios!

why are u always afraid of us?

whenever we are only 3 or less points behind u?

next matchday looks somethning like this!

Iraklara-frynos

Ofi-pao

and with a major chance of u loosing then we could be first next week :nw: :nw:

this week could turn out very bad for youre club 2 losses and what then????

we will see in some days!

atleast we WILL win in ukraine like it or not!

pooo ta idia kai ta idia..... as valei kapios louketo se auto to topic... enough pia!

mipos ksexasan oi paoktzides ti ekanan stin diethni ekthesi prin 3 vdomades????

Everyone here is looking at things the wrong way. Soccer is not always about the better team winning. Olympiakos has not been good at all this year yet they are undefeated. Pao has been HORRIBLE most of the time yet they are only 3 points behind the top of the table. AEK has prob been the best team among the 3 top yet they are 9 points behind. THATS what soccer is.

whether or not the penalties were given, pao should have been undefeated up until now. they had more or less 5 easy games and yet they dropped points at home to IONIKOS, a team which was beaten at home by Larisa.

In soccer, the best teams are expected to win. thats what makes it so good. the best teams dont always win. i.e. Barcelona - pao 0-0 at OAKA last year.

the MOST important thing here is that everyone is blinded by the media and by the thyres in greece.

gate 7 made Bajevic leave osfp. and whether ur a dusan fan or not, he made a huge IMPACT with OSFP. when he arrived as their coach 10 years ago, olympiakos was in shambles. he made giannakopoulos who he is. i remember in the first year that stelios was on the team. at 19. he would put him on. As soon as stelios would do something dumb, he would yank him out. at the 25 or at the 75... whenever.

he taught him how to respect the game of football.face facts. Bajevic has the yugoslavian approach to football. which basically means.. put the ball on the ground and make the opponents chase you.

Ball control.

Possesion.

speed.

defense.

Look at OSFP in europe. their best run was with bajevic at the helm. their second best run was also with bajevic at the helm. even though liverpool won the game in the end.

and for those who say he hasnt done anything cuz he hasnt won a game away in europe.. i ask u this...

name me one coach who has won an away game for osfp in europe in the past 12 years.

this year is the 12th consecutive year for olympiakos in europe. and of their 23 wins... 13 was with bajevic at the helm.

as for Pao, the fans at gate 13 are the reason why we have been through 7 coaches in 4 years.

and one more thing....

everyone is picking on tzigger for destroying the team that pao was...

well i completely disagree....

how did he do that? by letting all the youth that pao brought up leave to play exoterika?

be it, fyssas, sotis, giourkas, basinas karagounis and others?

as a soccer player, wouldnt u like to play for the biggest leagues possible. if any one person in here would rather stay at pao rather then going to intermilan or the primera division or wherever else but greece.. let me know.

u people are upset because he let Konstantinou and nikopolidis go to OSFP?

would u want nikopolidis on the pao team? why? because he had a great 3 week period in euro 2004? what has he done since? did u not see him against Rosenbourg last year? or against levasdiakos.. or most games where he had to face more then 3 shots?

and konstantinou? why did everyone cry about him? are we a weaker team without him? why? we miss his 8 goals a year? salpi has had a rough start this year in his new team and still has 4 goals. yes mixalaki is a hustler i admit. and i still think he is great. but.. what does it tell u about a player that leaves the team he apparently loved an signed for their number one rivals.. and then has the audacity to kiss the shirt after scoring a goal against that former team?

instead of blaming the ownership, try putting some blame on the people that actually control their destiny.... the players.

lets say Nikosvazelas is #7 with Pao. and for some reason i refuse to sign a contract with them. for whatever reason. and they sell me to a team in the bundesliga or the epl. does that hurt my career or make it better.. think of it this way.. other then in poland and greece... how many people know who vazexa is?

he scored 237 goals for pao.... ask a Man U fan who he is? see what u get for an answer...

we need to stop comparing our league to one of the top 4 in europe... truth is, we have to be content with wining our league and maybe win a couple of games and play spoiler in europe.

the number one reason i want Bajevic at pao is this.. With Dusan at the helm... at least well get to watch decent soccer and have Vyntra on the bench...

as for europe this wee, i see losses across the board for the 3 big guns.. with the exception of a apotelesma for pao .. only reason being they are playing the weaker fo the three sides...

later skaters

Everyone here is looking at things the wrong way. Soccer is not always about the better team winning. Olympiakos has not been good at all this year yet they are undefeated. Pao has been HORRIBLE most of the time yet they are only 3 points behind the top of the table. AEK has prob been the best team among the 3 top yet they are 9 points behind. THATS what soccer is.

..and to all the rest of your post.

Bravo! You hit the bullseye re file! Finally someone who makes much sense in here.

:tup:

Archived