Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - PAOK

HOLLYWOOD

1-1......team is still in its s%$#! form, and PAOK is much better than the last 2 years...after all they just beat Ionikos...

Bidis is playing great for PAOK...like he was 2nd half of last year...hopefully we dont let him go, the guy is definitly better than what weve seen of Romero.

Talk about being a hypocrite aren’t you the one that always says give a player time to adapt before we judge them?? After 5 games ur already bagging out Romero and saying Bidis is better who by the way was completely s%$#! in the first 6-8 months when first joining the club if u remember correctly... Now im not taking a shot at my good buddy Bidis here (who i can admit has improved from the horrible s%$#! start to his carrer he had when first joining Pao) But u can already tell that when Romero gets in his stride, he will be far better... Also when I come to think about it you’re the one that always defends coaches and management when the team is doing s%$#!?? Now all of a sudden you dnt like management’s decisions and you’re criticizing the great tzigger??

How dare you go against the great man? Who are you to do that? :P

P.S Talk about two major backflips in a row, way do go… B)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his just scored a hatrick and thats it for the super league he needs to be consistent.

He also got one in Europe! Dude how many games has he played in total? 4? And how many goals? 4! You cant ask for more than that! Its your other players that need to pull their fingers out their arses and play!

1-1......team is still in its s%$#! form, and PAOK is much better than the last 2 years...after all they just beat Ionikos...

Bidis is playing great for PAOK...like he was 2nd half of last year...hopefully we dont let him go, the guy is definitly better than what weve seen of Romero.

Talk about being a hypocrite aren

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Romero has more tallent in his little finger......

Drakos is the new bidis of these forums.... den pavi pote na lei tis malak**& tou!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

Trifilara.....im really tempted to respond to your constant idiot comments with cheapshot insults...just so you know. Your opinion on football is definitly among most worthless in the forum.

you cant respond with arguement only "what are you talking about hes more talent in his little finger, obviously, you are making stupid posts" you are new bidis- how the F*** so, because i noticed improvement in his performances? i used to hate bidis for sucking, but improvement is improvement im not lying to anybody and now he actually is a much better player....

and of course rather than backing your s%$#! up with half decent converstaion about the players abilities....its because your ignorant and probably never play or watch football seriously.

take 2 facts:

Romero- has played CRAP in his games so far for PAO, slow, uncreative, lame. So thus far, its pretty definite statement that Bidis is playing better, and if i had to take one or the other the way theyre playing it would be Bidis. Can romero get better? hopefully yeah...maybe he will pick it up and be a great player.....we can hope, but basing it on this far Bidis is winnign at the moment. Get over it.

Bidis- already has 1 goal and 3 assists and has looked great for PAOK this year, not to mention he led the league in assists last year, and like i said, judging off what ive seen of the two, Bidis is a better set peice taker as well. So more talent in his pinky?

THEN WHERE THE HELL IS IT........hopefully hell show it tonight, because so far theres been nothing to show for.

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Romero has more tallent in his little finger......

Drakos is the new bidis of these forums.... den pavi pote na lei tis malak**& tou!!!

:LOL:  :LOL:

Trifilara.....im really tempted to respond to your constant idiot comments with cheapshot insults...just so you know. Your opinion on football is definitly among most worthless in the forum.

you cant respond with arguement only "what are you talking about hes more talent in his little finger, obviously, you are making stupid posts" you are new bidis- how the F*** so, because i noticed improvement in his performances? i used to hate bidis for sucking, but improvement is improvement im not lying to anybody and now he actually is a much better player....

and of course rather than backing your s%$#! up with half decent converstaion about the players abilities....its because your ignorant and probably never play or watch football seriously.

take 2 facts:

Romero- has played CRAP in his games so far for PAO, slow, uncreative, lame. So thus far, its pretty definite statement that Bidis is playing better, and if i had to take one or the other the way theyre playing it would be Bidis. Can romero get better? hopefully yeah...maybe he will pick it up and be a great player.....we can hope, but basing it on this far Bidis is winnign at the moment. Get over it.

Bidis- already has 1 goal and 3 assists and has looked great for PAOK this year, not to mention he led the league in assists last year, and like i said, judging off what ive seen of the two, Bidis is a better set peice taker as well. So more talent in his pinky?

THEN WHERE THE HELL IS IT........hopefully hell show it tonight, because so far theres been nothing to show for.

Bidi is an excellent player and while Romero is a bigger name, and probably a bigger talent, you'd have to say that Bidi is offerring more at the moment! He creates goals guys its as simple as that. His crossing ability is very impressive and he knows that so he uses it as much as possible SO he's successful. If this was Championship Manager for example I have no doubt Romero's overall ratings would be better, bidi might have a 20 on crossing, and thats it! But he knows his attributes and he uses them. He's a very underated player and I agree with Drakos on this one.

the lineup:

---------------Ebede-------------

Vintra--Goumas--Morris--Seric

---------------Bovio-------------

--------Tziolis------Ivanschitz---

Romero----Salpigidis--Papadop.

Observations: Biscan is on the bench, Leontiou is on the bench for the first time this year, our defence is the same as last year.

Edit: corrected the lineup: Bovio is the only DM.

i omada fenete kali.... pio kali apo alles fores..... ligo o Romero einai ekso apo ta nera tou alla tha deiksei sto deutero imixrono... i amyna leitourgei apsoga...

tha ithela na do ton Leontiou sti thesi tou Tzioli.....

PS. den maresoun ta neura tou Vyntra.. poly ton magka kanei fetos...

Archived