Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - PAOK

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I was happy to see Vintra show a little nerve when he was fouled and rebuffed Torghelle with a push and a little "french". Now if he can finish his crosses with as much urgency...

Tziolis is playing fairly well. He has a more creative role with Bovio being the only DM. The ones who need to pick up their game in the second half is Ivanschitz, Salpigidis, and Romero (although he had a couple of nice crosses.

For those who can't see the game, it is like a monoterma with paok players all anchored in their own half, and us moving the ball around away from the penalty box.

2-1 final......the PAOK goal was not necesary, now i cant wait to hear the whining again.....

but this one actually was not a penatly supposedly - havent seen it......

PAO would have kept there head in the game anyways if the ref hadnt called it and held on for 1-0.......a team is always weakest right after it scores...

3 points, all that matters.

another penalty ay...3 times in a row.

Wait till you play AEK, there will be no penalty to win the game for you there mate. It'll be wrapped up well before the end.

PS: (I'm not saying it wasn't a penalty, I haven't seen yet)

you're right.. we'll wrap it up by the half

o andreas ise trela, ise trela otan foras tin prasini fanela

ena mithen PAO 1-0 PAOK :gr: :gr:

thank you re!!! :LOL:

------------------

good game on second half... that pao i want!!!! :nw:

very good game from Ivanchitz, Morris, Pap, Bovio!!!! ;)

great tactict from Belic! :tup:

We played a very organized game and Ivan was great again and I was glad to finally see him score, now Bovio needs his goal and Romero. I love the way Serits and Ivan play together they are amazing on the left side together and keep getting better. Morris was a beast back there on def today. Torghele didn't score for Paok just to clear things up lol but he did play good. Our worst player today was Vyntra he had an awful game. The Penalty was a clear penalty the paok player went for the body and not the ball so let’s not hear any crap!! I wish they would play Mantzios more the kid has soooooo much talent and all he gets is 6 min? same with Leontiou!!! Ebede saved our ass late in the game and what worried me is our def broke down late in the game allowing their goal and allot of pressure after it they need to work on that. Overall better game and a confidence builder. I would have taken Vyntra off and put on Antonsson though

It was a penalty!

mantzios gets the ball inside the penalty area and makes a touch to move away from barjuan less than a second after he touches the ball barjuan tries to clear the ball but touches mantzios while mantzios is on the run and mantzios falls down!

remember all this only takes less than a second it is hard to discribe but there is a touch and again according to fifa rules penalty!

Archived