Phantis Forums

Greece suspended by FIFA!

Irlandos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

:tdown: :(

well done orfane, gagatsi & co. auta ta xalia mono stin ellada ta vriskoume. mpravo mas. 2 years ago european champion and now we aren't even able to try and defend it (we wouldn't be able to, but anyway).

My question: Is someone going to do something constructive about this or are we going to get the usual finger-pointing, scapegoat-seeking and hand-washing routine from these Karagiozides?!? :angry:

I cant believe you guys are blaming Gagatsi and EPO! Government interference is constant in Spain supporting Real Madrid's debts. In the U.S. foreign nationals are given passports at will to play for the national team. In Italy THE FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF THE COUNTRY WAS PRESIDENT OF AC MILAN FOR ###### SAKE!!! Yet another example of political persecution! And before I get any comments calling me paranoid, bear in mind that Turkey, a team in our group, with a history of violence in sport has just had a ban reduced! Disgusting! ###### FIFA & ###### SEPP BLATTER! :ph34r:

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Yet another example of political persecution! And before I get any comments calling me paranoid, bear in mind that Turkey

You're becoming so predictable, it's ....boring Posted Image :LOL: :LOL:

You should read FIFA's announcement in its entirety before arguing any points:

In spite of repeated warnings from both FIFA and UEFA, the commitment expressed by Greek government representatives to amend the law on sport to irrevocably recognise that football matters can only be decided by the HFF and its subordinated football structures has not been respected. In fact, the recently-presented draft of a new law on professional leagues constitutes another example of interference from the government in football affairs. Therefore, the FIFA Emergency Committee has determined that the deadline would not be met by the HFF and that the suspension of this federation was necessary.

------- I had posted something in response to Lazarus but thought better of it so as not to enter a political discussion, and havethus edited this post. I'll merely reiterate that you dont get more gov intervention than in Italy and nothing is done. If Greece was the equivalent of italy in football power would this have occured. i think not. Hence it is a persecution of a nation for being less influential. this will be proved when the big serie a clubs avoid relegation.

problem is nobody really knows what laws are actually the cause of this turmoil. for starters though i think it is unacceptable that fifa wants to interfere with greek lawmaking.

fifa is a coorupt organisation that wants the state to fund and support sport and especially football in every possible way...yet leave decision making to some questionable personas that were never voted for by any taxpayer in greece...i.e gagatsis..

one reason could be seen in the new super league that takes away power from the epo and thus fifa and puts it towards the clubs...

another reason i see..is that state owned ert has the rights for greek teams in cl and possibly even for the athens cl final... maybe they ask to much money for broadcasting rights...

portugal and poland have been warned together with greece in sept.05!

im sure itll be saved last minute.........theres a 15th july deadline no?

FIFA really is a bitch.......all they do is waste money on there stupid no to racism campaigns.......how about yes to freedom of speech and mind you swiss assholes!!!

also can sombody cite the exact episode where government intervention really had an affect on the game in Greece??? or is it just the law.... im just confused really

who the hell cares-------its still the same game isnt it???? How does this law actually affect the sport?

and yes other people here are right......meanwhile the ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER SILVIO OWNED MILAN....... :whistle: and even did it have any difference on the game??? nope.

and the match fixing scandal???? It seems only the Italian FA cares about that and FIFA nothign!!!! not only those teams........im sure it goes way deeper than that!!! remember Parmalat? or any team in the south is in some sort of mischeif for these laws...Sicilian football seems to be doing well...i assure you those people in charge on that island is 20x worse than any government intervention!!!

im sure itll be saved last minute.........theres a 15th july deadline no?

FIFA really is a bitch.......all they do is waste money on there stupid no to racism campaigns.......how about yes to freedom of speech and mind you swiss assholes!!!

ahhh now you guys think the same what 70 millions of Turks think .....

Welcome in the club.... Turkey and Greece should found a own federation and should try to organize a second WC tournament ...

Am I Dreaming??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no. remember turk

I AM NOT SWISS. :gr:

I just live in their Swiss state and where i live is all ethnic Italians (your favourite) who some of them actually buy the "swiss pride" their raised with in school....Switzerland is also freaked out Italy will come to liberate them one day (PLEASE DO) under gay Swiss beaurocracy.

as for the soccer i half support them because i thought they were a good team this year, improved and technically im registered as a swiss footballer :LOL:

kidding man, we're taking things light heartedly here anyway :LOL:

we may strongly disagree on Italy's football squad :whistle: but this is truly ridiculous..

i mean FIFA is really becoming annoying.. they are throwing out punishments for anything they like.. why didn't they put any sort of sanctions on Portugal or Poland?

but i think there's not much to be overexagerated as the mentioned law can be easily enforced till July 15. ;)

but i think there's not much to be overexagerated as the mentioned law can be easily enforced till July 15.  ;)

That's 12 days from now (which equals about 12 hours of actual work in greek time)!

"Being on time" is not exactly one of our strong points.

Good luck :(

and yes other people here are right......meanwhile the ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER SILVIO OWNED MILAN....... :whistle: and even did it have any difference on the game??? nope.

and the match fixing scandal???? It seems only the Italian FA cares about that and FIFA nothign!!!! not only those teams........im sure it goes way deeper than that!!! remember Parmalat? or any team in the south is in some sort of mischeif for these laws...Sicilian football seems to be doing well...i assure you those people in charge on that island is 20x worse than any government intervention!!!

Thank you Drakos,

Lazarus, I rest my case.

------- I had posted something in response to Lazarus but thought better of it so as not to enter a political discussion, and havethus edited this post. I'll merely reiterate that you dont get more gov intervention than in Italy and nothing is done. If Greece was the equivalent of italy in football power would this have occured. i think not. Hence it is a persecution of a nation for being less influential. this will be proved when the big serie a clubs avoid relegation.

you make excellent points with both posts.... But why should we let get this far???

Why not do things right???? Regardless of what everybody else does..

It's time to blow it all up and start over. I know it sucks but maybe in the long run it can get better. The way it is now: 2 teams have money, the rest don't. No wonder we have not won any CL or UEFA games. How can teams prepare properly when you are playing against Ionikos and Eagleo's. Not to take anything away from the smaller teams, but when their payroll is almost nothing. It's time for a change.

Ayta pou lete gia Fifa kai ton Berlusca kai tin Parmalat ehete apolyto dikio na ta lete.Alla... den pistevo na yparhei kanonismos stin Fifa pou na apagoreyei kapoion pou einai proedros kratous na ehei omada(ase pou kai na yparhei,otan egine proedros stin italia eikonika paratise tin thesi tou stin Milan).I Parmalat itan ena oikonomiko Krah pou aforouse mia etairia galaktokomikon kai aforouse to kratos kai ohi to podosgairo.Aplos etyhe o Tanzi na einai apo tin Parma na agapa tin omada kai na tin sponsorarei. (o idios einai diogmenos poinika kai ypo sylipsi sto spiti tpu vevaia).I omada meta gia na xefygei apo to haos pou vriskotan poulise pollous kalous paiktes pou eihe me apotelesma na antimetopizei ypovivasmo stin serie b.

Gia to stoimena protathlimata omos prepei na tous kanoun kati paromoio.

Tora to thema mas einai oti poly sosta kanei i Fifa.Me tous nomous pou ekane to kratos mas polles omades xehreosan ekatommyria euros.

Alla gia ayto i Fifa ekane polla hronia oti den koitouse.Omos me to arthro 44 oi omades apo tin aplistia tous ektos apo ta hrei sto dimosio valane mesa kai ta hrei pou eihan kai se podosfairistes(pou mporei na hrostousan kai apo dekaetia gia paradeigma)

Otan zousa sto Sassari O Karasavvidis mou eihe pei oti an kai eihan parasei hronia o Panionios tou hrostouse polla ekatomyria(drahmes tote)Me to Neos Panionios ayta ta lefta ta ehase(ohi oti den to ixere oti tha ta hasei etsi?)

Alla fantastite olous aytous tous xenous paiktes pou perasan apo tin Ellada kai oi ellinikes omades tous koroidepsan.Tous "esteilan"

Na mi xehasoume oti prepei kathe hrono na ehoume kai record prosfigon stin hora mas.Se ligo tha to valoun kai sto stoihima.Poses prosfiges tha hei fetos?10 -100

50-17,pano apo 100 to dinei 2.20 xero go

Me ilga logia o Ellinas koroideyei filoi mou.Kai prepei i Fifa na kanei kati giati tha hasei tin Credibilita tis san armodio organo.

Archived