GS1905

who will go through?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Portugal in regulation time
    • Portugal in ET/penalties
    • France in regulation time
    • France in ET/penalties

sorry to say it.......diving crying bitching lying and arrogance is not the jogo bonito. Ronaldo has some skills yeah but with all the other crap Id rather see him not play.

Also Portugal doesnt play attractive at all man....i dont know why you guys label yoursleves as this type of team. Portugal couldnt make many opportunities in their games and there defense did well but still had many holes...

but you shoulnd keep players like Simao and Quaresma :nw: on the bench..

Actually, Scolari didn't pick Quaresma for the WC. Perhaps in the next EC Qualifiers he will play (we hope so).

But, honestly, I don't understand all this spite against Ronaldo. He's still young, he's got a lot to learn but there's no doubt that he's a tremendously gifted player. I wonder if you'd say the things you say about him if he were greek.

You say he dives but every football player dives - even Henry dived for the penalty after Ricardo Carvalho touched his foot. This is part of playing football, so don't be so pretensiously romantic about it. Some say he hasn't fair play. Are you kidding me? What about everyone else in the WC? The dutch? Zidane? The list can go on.

Football is about winning and everybody does all he can on the pitch to win. That's the way it is and Ronaldo isn't doing anything different from what the rest of the world is doing.

Many english whine, but they're just some sore losers. I didn't expect you to whine.

By the way, congratulations to France for they deserved to beat us, despite being a very even match.

And congratulations to Italy for they deserved to win the cup.

Ronaldo dives at an obscene rate. Theres differnce between a random diver and one who does it EVERY TIME HE LOSES THE BALL. vs France it was so pathetic it was laughable, and I was laughing, while they were 2nd half down 1-0 and a cross goes in and both Pauleta and Ronaldo went down in the area.....what a joke. Im not romantisizing about anything. Diving on EVERY play is ridiculous. Not only that he complains and whines about not gettin his bs call.

I have played against people like him who whine complain, play dirty, dive evertime they lose the ball and go straight to the ground without any contact. Once in a while I can excpect but nearly every play hes insulting the palyers, his teamates, the referee and the fans.

Archived