Phantis Forums

Group E - Who will go thru?

Irlandos

Which 2 teams will go thru from Group E?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 teams will go thru from Group E?

• Ghana and Italy
    • Ghana and Czechland
    • Ghana and USA
    • Italy and Czechland
    • Italy and USA
    • Czechland and USA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least italy won the group.....finally Pippo got his chance and scored... :tup:

auf wiedersehen Cesky......it looks like i will be a while until we see them back in a World Cup or even the Euro...this generation has the talent but wont be able to stay consistent.......with Poborsky, Koller, Nedved, Lokvenc only gettig older...they look like there going to be in rebuilding years very soon. like what the ethniki has been doing...

I still think the Czechs would have made it to the final 16 along with Italy, but everything went wrong for the team. Injuries to key players, and also the fact that they played both games against Ghana and Italy with a man short. I think the turning point was the game with Ghana and the fact they could not reabound after going down.

I am glad that Ghana made it. It's nice to see fresh teams in the final rounds of the WC. However I don't give them any chance whatsaever to advance beyond this point. And it's not only because they play Brazil. I think they would have tough time against any otehr team.

what a poor game that was; Czechs v Italy...

Czechs had the talent but were injury-ridden and those talentless Italians could only have led this group by playing two games with a man advantage... and they got it!!!

C'mon SOCCEROOS, give those pricks the lesson they need!!! :nw:

what a poor game that was; Czechs v Italy...

Czechs had the talent but were injury-ridden and those talentless Italians could only have led this group by playing two games with a man advantage... and they got it!!!

C'mon SOCCEROOS, give those pricks the lesson they need!!! :nw:

Dnt worry the socceroos will really give these ignorant italians a run for there money i bet $100 on it :box:

Archived