Phantis Forums

Group E - Who will go thru?

Irlandos

Which 2 teams will go thru from Group E?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 teams will go thru from Group E?

• Ghana and Italy
    • Ghana and Czechland
    • Ghana and USA
    • Italy and Czechland
    • Italy and USA
    • Czechland and USA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA is a joke! :LOL: :LOL:

darkhorse------have you seen the US play latley? you obviously havent. Im not saying US will make it but the team is FAR from a joke. Anyteam going and thinking the US is an easy match will lose. They play fast, aggressive and there unkown and again theres no pressure on them...theyre very dangerous

seriously---these guys are all business. they are fast, fit, strong, determined they are going to play---the new generation of players is fantastic...Johnson, Convey, Beasely, and Onyewu is a monster...he will be a world class defender theres no doubt...

i have to say Czechs and Italy....and even Ghana will be a really tough team...

group of draws, i see it that way... any team getting one win out of three games will make it... I hope for the talented Czechs who couldn't earn the Championship they well-deserved in EURO 2004 and the lazy ultra-defensive bitching Mediterranean boys but I hope Ghana ---somehow--- make it!

I think that without question the Chech Republic wiil be the one that will pass the round for first. live in Italy and Lippi has done some great changes.The team is very good.But I know Italians and they always underestimate the other teams(they think they are the greatest of this planet).If they do as always I think that thae US will pass.But if they play without this idiotic mentality they will pass for sure.But i still gona vote for the US

Italy: I can't see them being knocked out again so early.

Czech Republic: yeah well, disappointing during the WC qualifiers, I just can not see them out of it so early. Ghana and the USA are alright but seem to play a very casual type of football.

Right, Biancoverde13!

Is that why they got gang-raped by Germany 4-1? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:gr: :gr:

yeah in a friendly, with many players unavailable...Germany has a great offense too.

You havent seen the US team. And youre greekamerican too no? :whistle: Its easy to sit back and say they have nobody but the truth is they could have the fittest maybe fastest team in the tournament. The US doesnt play a fancy game or have tons of skill, they have athleticsm and determination, with a direct style. No game in this group is certain. Im just saying dont be too shocked if they win, and i think the games will be close even if they do get eliminated.

The 2 favorites are Italy & Chech.. But at the moment the Italians are having internal problems as well as some injuries...

If the US gets a point out of this 1st match vs the Chechs then Italy and US are through, but if the US does not get a point then it's going to be Italy and the Chech Rep going through..

This is a tough group, and one great thing about this group is the fact that they are 3 of the worlds top goalkeepers playing (buffon Chech, and Keller)

well it is an early exit for the US!

after watching the czechs in allmost topform they could reach as far as the semis!

with nedved-rosicky and baros(should comeback soon) they are pure class!

also dont forget marek heinz on the bench(if he plays like in euro2004)

+they also have great backup midfielders like jarolim(hamburg)

last but most important they have a really good defence with ujfalusi(fiorentina) and at the moment the worlds best keeper petr chech(or 1 of the best)

the Czechs were amazing...tactically they destroyed Buce Arena who is completly clueles...the USA has good players that are reaching the international level and now its time to upgrade the coach too.

Czech defense was great, Rosicky was great....but USA and Bruce Arena---DIDNT DO THEIR HOMEWORK. Nedved is a great player, but when hes not given space hes completly useless....the Czechs can take the open game to there advantage....USA should watched the Semifinal of the Euro.....you have to give them rigid defense...and with Eddie Pope den ginetai....who the hell calls up washup losers like Pope to play 3 great teams??? Onyewu also was a dispointment... USA was capbale of much better than that but the Czechs are more focused and are better tactically and in skill...

fair result, and USA isnt out yet but unless Italy has a disaster then thats about it for them.

Right, Biancoverde13!

:gr: :gr:

u must be very foolish!

it was italy who beat germany 4-1!

and they where up 4-0 early in the second half!

please check youre statistics before u post

Czechs were simply amazing and had too much for the US. USA didn't play up to their standards and after Italy's somewhat lucky win against the Ghanains, it's I believe quite over for both black-whiters of this group... A clear penalty of Ghana was not given by the way when it was 1-0... A clear obstrution by DE ROSSI was overlooked by that Brazilian butcher... ;)

But I do not see this Italian team taking the group lead, which means they will be gang-raped by Brazil in the Last Sixteen... :LOL:

USA WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF SINK TODAY AND IT IS JUSTIFIABLE.

WHEN THEY CROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS THEY ARE 0-8 AND COUNTING...

I WONDER WHY THEY ARE RANKED 6th OR 7th IN THE FIFA RANKING?

WELL! WHEN YOU HAVE TO FACE THE LIKES OF BERMUDA,BARBADOS. THE KITTS ISLES, EL SALVADOR AND HAITI TO ADVANCE TO THE FINALS...YOU GET THE MESSAGE...EVEN A 3rd DIVISION GREEK TEAM CAN HANDLE THEM!

ANYWAYS! I AM GLAD THEY GOT THEIR ASS WHIPPED TODAY AND DESERVELY SO!

THE ITALIANS ARE UP NEXT ...AND THERE IS NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

Czechs were simply amazing and had too much for the US. USA didn't play up to their standards and after Italy's somewhat lucky win against the Ghanains, it's I believe quite over for both black-whiters of this group... A clear penalty of Ghana was not given by the way when it was 1-0... A clear obstrution by DE ROSSI was overlooked by that Brazilian butcher... ;)

But I do not see this Italian team taking the group lead, which means they will be gang-raped by Brazil in the Last Sixteen... :LOL:

turk your hate for italy is totally ridiculous! you wont even admit that they were great! they fully outplayed them and deserved the win nobody argues that.and dont you dare say your typical BS about 'defensive' italian football.....italy played fastastic - fast and dangerous up front- and it even looked pretty. this is the first time we see italy so well organized, determined and even the stereotypes about diving, timewasting and being offsides and complaining-----note that there was NONE of that today!

so far along with the Czechs they have played the best IMO...and the fans were no doubt the best in the tournament so far, loudest, most enthusiastic....even saw some beautiful italian girls in the standswhats to complain about

:tup:

you want to complain about referees what about no card on when ONSIDE Iaquinta broke away and got WRECKED from behind! the play had already stopped but thats still a card, it was a wreckless, endangering play with no intent for ball that would have been a red if it was in play, and just because its after the whistle is no excuse!!! if it was after the whistle, he should get a card for tackling....if he didnt hear/know--- he still deserves a card because he fully intended to get the man and almost injured a player! why should wreckless intentional tackles be let go because the run of play was stopped??

the most ridiculous thing about Ghana was that their star players (Appiah, Essien, Kuffour, Sulley) hugely underperformed.. the full back ---Papoe or sumthing--- was really impressive though...

this is the first time we see italy so well organized, determined and even the stereotypes about diving, timewasting and being offsides and complaining-----note that there was NONE of that today!

we will see the bitching and diving of Italy... cause next game the Gattuso mole is gonna play... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Right, Biancoverde13!

:gr:  :gr:

u must be very foolish!

it was italy who beat germany 4-1!

and they where up 4-0 early in the second half!

please check youre statistics before u post

Your wrong, USA lost in a friendly to Germany just a month before the World Cup opener, I know what the hell I'm saying here. :nono:

USA got OUTPLAYED by the MIGHTY Czechs!! :tup: :tup: :box:

Archived