Phantis Forums

time to change coach now!

slick13

in my opinion we should change malezanis underwear now!

and not in 3 weeks.

cause we have about 2 weeks untill next matchday and even without a coach we should be able to win easely against egaleo!

the time of the change should be now and mister tsigger should watch carefully who performs and who does not perform in the 2 last games and players like nilson-ebede-wooter should 1000% go and we need to bring back pliagas(a right mid/attacker) from loan at thrasivoulos where he has been there clearly best player and in general is a promising talent.

it will do more harm than good right now. If hes to leave it will be after the season is over. No point unsettling the team in the last two games.

As for Pliagkas hes quick and skilled but not the answer to PAOs problems. PAO already has Bidis in the right whos doing just fine and an assist leader for the team and league... The defense is the load of crap.

Right, its pointless to fire him now at the tail end of the season and won't make any difference. Most likely he'll go during the summer. I wouldn't call the season a "disaster". The team has really gelled since January, and we still have a chance for second. However in Europe yes it was pretty disastrous.

etsi apo periergia rotao mono alla min to vazete olla me ton coach

O eki gonzalez pou ehi vali mono 5 goal fetos then metrai gia kati ?

to 3 einai poly gia ton gonzo!

synolika fetos then eixei perasei to 5!!!!

kai pali ta eidia me gekas! autos thelei 10 klasikes gai na valei ena gol.

here u go punk!

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...?showtopic=6643

now were 3rd, we cant even hold 2nd place with 2 games to go....

i havent said one bad word against m#$%!sani, but seariously he cant even prepair a team psychologicaly.......

Pao should have been ready and willing to destroy Iraklis today to clinch 2nd spot on the table but instead played like they couldnt give two shits... Now dnt give me crap like Iraklis was sooo awsome that even Aek an Oly lost to them because to me that doesnt cut it espeically when 2nd spot was on the line....i can handle Paos loss if they played good football but they didnt!!! they didnt care!!!!

i mean Drakos can sit here and say all he likes that Pao improved from the beggining of the year which may be tru but the only reason why we have slightly improved is because Pao set the standard so low at the start of the season that any team can improve, i mean at the beginging of the year if i had to rank our performence out out of 10, pao was at 2.5/10, now there probably at 3.5/10.... woppti dooooo!!!!

The previous years i belive our standard was much better in both domestic and Europe, atleast we were performing at a standard rate 5/10... now i belive that management and the coach have decided to set the bar soooo low that when it comes to evaluatiing the teams performence at the end of the year they can say, were improving which will then lead them to justifying there 5 year bullshit plan....

let me ask u this question guys; if Pao finish 3rd this year (which they probably will) whats next years goal?? finish second????( im confused didnt we always finish second in the last 10 years) if so then how is this justified as improving when b4 this year 2nd spot was a given for us, which by the way is a disgrace considering paos history???

for me to evaluate this team u need to compare this years performence with last years performence.... Last year we went to the wire with the geys for the title and came second with some decent performences, this year we have been blown out of the waters by the geys and havent come close to them which has led us to 3rd with hardly no good performences as a team.... to me this year has been a failure, reguardless of this bullshit building faze we should have atleast grabed second spot when we had the chance to, yet we failed....

Now lets judge m#$%!zani!!!

this is the coach who won Eufa cup with Parma in 2001, Now in 2006 this is the coach who says Gonzalez is better as a Dmc rather then a AMC, or Biscans Natural position is DC and not DMC or lets put seric who is a LB to AMC!!!!! or how about lets change the formation and the line up every week because im bored???

However lets not forget the smart moves he made which was bring in the youth!!! question do u guys think he wanted to bring them in or was that because the other senior players were playing like s%$#! house in there new positions??? or how about his commitment to his team when every week he goes back to italy to see his family!!! i mean either move ur family down to Greece so u dnt waste so much time or jst dnt coach in greece period!!! OR how about when m#$%!zani said we should forget the past because were never gonna achieve anything in Europe any time soon, JEZZZZ way to go in basically saying u have no faith in Pao!!! i personaly havent seen/or read Pao play one decent game this year and for a coach of his Calibre that is jusdged as a FAIL, i mean scum also had a preety new team when he took over yet he managed to win the League and he hasnt won anything big...... What does that say about m#$%!zani, ohhh thats right its a ###### 5 year plan, so basically he can waste and ###### around for the next 3 years and say hey this is a 5 year plan relax guys and were not aloud to complain because this is for the future remember....

Lets judge Managements move this year!!!

i dnt really need to say much on this subject because every year they do something stupid but this years prized effort was to bring in KING FLAVIO!!!! this is the same guy during last years transfer period was ###### Pao around when it came to signing his contract because he wanted a holiday in Brazil and didnt want to leave!!! hint hint??? or this is the same washed up player that the Turks wanted out of there team so Desperately, more hint hints!!!! or how about lets pay this washed up 33 year old player 1.3 million Euros!!!! 

However Management have had some good moments this year where they have really showed that they care for the team, an example is when they tore up KING FLAVIOS contract and had to pay him out in compo!!!! GREAT MOVE GUYS   

To me this year has been a huge Failure!!!! i mean if a team, coach, management are going to say Pao is in a rebuilding faze as an excuse to the s%$#! house performence through out this year both in Europe and Domestic, then you know what i cant wait till next year!!! when Pao achieves its next goal in this 5 year plan and that is comming in at second!!! then we can truly say Pao is in a new era!!  (im confused, didnt we always finish second just about every year, but now its going to take 2 years to do that!!!)

Look the bottom line is, If u have a 5 year plan (which i dnt agree it takes that long) for the future, then your team should be showing signs of improving and moving forward, now to me this 5 year plan involves Pao taking 2 steps back (2 years) b4 they move forward??? how does this make sense, shouldnt the 5 year plan start from where u left off which was 2nd spot and either stay or slowly move forward to winning the League and then doing something in Europe not finishing 3rd the first year then finish 2nd (which we were already doing in the past) in the second year, then come first the 3rd year then 4th n 5th year make decent eurpean runs?? thats stupid and to damn long!!!!    :nono:

put it this way i cant wait for next year???

thats my quote from a different topic but ive coverd everything ive wanted to say...

:tup: :tup: Dusco is finaly comeing our way !!! :tup: :tup:

yeah and when the team is getting bad results where will you be hiding?

are you saying bad results are impossible to receive under bajevic? Guess what, under any coach we are going to lose sometimes. PAO fans already hate Dusan, when he starts pulling out crap performances (LIKE EVERY OTHER SHORTTERM COACH WEVE HAD LATELY) nobody will go to games, media will kill him, and everything but the actual game on the pitch will be in focus. Not at all whats good for PAO. PAO needs patience from fans and media not to try to kill them everytime a bad result happens... our present impatience+ bajevic is a recipe for disaster.

bajevic is a garbage coach. He ruined the only AEK generation to have a chance at a title in the last decade, and took them to 4th place when they should have been competting for 1st... He went to OSFP to a built team and won the cup....they had a good start but remember how they lost their 9 point lead on the title?? PAO couldnt put the ball in the net the last 3 games and OSFP got the prota8lhma after a horrible second half season performance...

we need a long term solution not another ###### short term one...

@hollywood

the team has gotten better. dont be rediculous and ignore the obvious because you are frustrated. This first half we were a mess. the second half we lost only 2 away games...we had a winnign streak the team showed major improvement since Flavio was gone.

as for blaming management for Flavio------Hollywood take things into consideration for a change.

The goals were clearly stated when he was signed: The team wants to have an experienced (older), leader and name/key player in midfield to guide this new team. A player like that would be worth a lot of money and be key in the new teams progress. A player who fills that important role is going to be valued a lot higher on the payroll- 1.3 or more million E.

Yeah Conceicao was horrible, and he was a mistake. But you cant argue that the guy had experience, age and a name to go along with it and would be a great midfield anchor--------but Flavio didnt show up. He played like crap, didnt give a damn and its partly for his season in Turkey too. Scouts didnt pick it up it seems... Mr. Vardinogiannis is not a scout, he doesnt go find these players himselves. He has a branch of people, scouts who inform him and advise him on potential, value and role---their job is to acess these players and give feedback..... Basically, the reason we have so many dud sigings is because foreigners are lazy and our scouts are crap. Blame Management for not investing in better scouts, but not for making the signing.

eki gonzalez is in support of malesani....hes a player that knows whats going on in this club and is alrady a fanatic fan of it....im not sure if malesani is good to stay or go but if the current players support him --- theyre the ones who know best i feel. if we are to change i think we should much rather give Totis Fylakouris the chance rather than sink to bajebitch

Dusco is the only chance you guys have to actually make PAO a good team for the next few years. With the young talent he will be able to motivate them. Maybe he isn't the ideal coach for Europe, as it was proved during his stay at OFSP, (10 points in the group and he couldn't advance) but for Greece and the style of play in Greece he is exactly what PAO needs. Lets be honest OFSP had the team it did in the late 90's mainly because Dusco molded the team. If you guys want PAO to succeed you should welcome him with open arms and kick this malakokavli in charge now immediately.

A big part of winning is attitude, and Makaronada has a bad one.

By the way as an AEK fan i still hate the prodoti.

Under Dusan PAO can show real improvement in the greek league very fast, I would expect him to build a team that would compete with olympiacos for the title next year. And if PAO decided to invest a bit he could also build a team that will do well in europe...

ego protimo ton Doni i ton Nioplia para ton Bajevic..... san proponitis den marese pote... oute san xaraktiras......

^^^^^^^^^^^

DEN TON THELOUME GIA PANTREIA!!!!

AS FTIAKSOUME PRWTA OMADA KAI META BLEPOUME GIA EUROPH.EKSALLOU OPOU KI AN EXEI PAEI O ANTHRWPOS EXEI KANEI POLY KALH DOULEIA..POIO TO PROBLHMA?????

EDW OI ALLOI PHRAN PAIXTH POU KAPOTE EIXE PEI :TOUS G####SA!(META APO KAPOION TELIKO KYPELLOY...... :whistle: ) KAI TWRA TON APOTHEONOUNE!

OPWS THA GOUSTARAME NA PAROUME TON SKOLA (POU MAS @@@ )STO BASKET H P.X. TON KLOSE (POU EPISHS MAS @@@) GIATI EINAI AKSIOI, ETSI EPREPE NA SYMBAINEI (GIA MENA) KAI ME TON DUSKO...

P.S.1 OSON AFORA TA MEDIA THA TOU KL@N@N T'@@...ISA ISA POU EXOUME BARETHEI NA DIABAZOUME AP'AUTOUS POSO KALA THA HTAN NA ERTHEI......

P.S.2 EPEIDH AKRIBWS YPARXEI AUTOS O DIXASMOS, APOKLEIETAI NA TON FEROUME,,,DYSTYXWS!

Dusco is the only chance you guys have to actually make PAO a good team for the next few years.  With the young talent he will be able to motivate them.  Maybe he isn't the ideal coach for Europe, as it was proved during his stay at OFSP, (10 points in the group and he couldn't advance) but for Greece and the style of play in Greece he is exactly what PAO needs.  Lets be honest OFSP had the team it did in the late 90's mainly because Dusco molded the team.  If you guys want PAO to succeed you should welcome him with open arms and kick this malakokavli in charge now immediately. 

A big part of winning is attitude, and Makaronada has a bad one. 

By the way as an AEK fan i still hate the prodoti.

the ONLY chance what are you shitting me? he RUINED your awesome AEK team a couple years ago.....

The ONE good thing about Bajevic is that he knows the league and probably has players in mind. Thats about it.

And also you have to consider--- if/when the team is in bad form (which can happen REGARDLESS of who your coach is its a fact plain and simple) how long do you think hell last? He will be a giant target and another scapegoat for fans and media------NOT WHAT WE NEED. We are impatient with every coach we will be twice as bad with a jackass like Dusan.

I much prefer Donis :nw:

Mr. Vardinogiannis is not a scout, he doesnt go find these players himselves.  He has a branch of people, scouts who inform him and advise him on potential, value and role---their job is to acess these players and give feedback.....  Basically, the reason we have so many dud sigings is because foreigners are lazy and our scouts are crap. Blame Management for not investing in better scouts, but not for making the signing.

then if that the case....maybe Mr. Vardinoarxida can hire compitant people!!!!!!!!!!

Which one is it??? He doesnt do anything, or he doesnt do anything right????

NO DOUCHEBAJEVIC

Archived